• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mengetsu

Wow so Xur is changing what he sells now?
QpBEr3N.jpg

Truphenom

Help

A Broken Will-

I have collected 35 flakes.
and I have 175 motes, why can I not advance this quest?

It still says incomplete?

Is it because I was collecting before I accepted the quest?

Dunno if anyone answered this but I had the same issue yesterday and I just went to Shaxx anyway and it went through. I guess it just doesn't trigger when you get the required stuff?

I'm on xbox too if that matters.

got a 298 last extremity last night before bed and a 299 hawksaw from nightfall. they look cool but what's with the neon green and black?
Bungie, being in Seattle, are disgusting Seahawks fans. See also the Seahawks logo shaped hammer of sol. Absolute filth.

Signed,

A Niners fan sad to be saddled with a ton of Seahawks gear. (At least I can recolor my armor)

I'm sorry to hear that. Sometimes you do have to be very tenacious when looking for help simply because of the speed and density of the thread. If I see you post looking for help with something I can help with I will do whatever I can.

Dunno if anyone answered this but I had the same issue yesterday and I just went to Shaxx anyway and it went through. I guess it just doesn't trigger when you get the required stuff?

I'm on xbox too if that matters.

Ok cool thank god, i was going crazy.

ocean

Banned
Veteran's green engram on day one: Year 1 SUROS Regime.

First NF: Year 2 SUROS Regime.

Game trying to tell me something.

I could really use a hand on this end quest killing of Oryx echo.

Anyone done it already and can help me knock it out? I am getting close but he needs to go down faster before the room air kills me

Truphenom

Bungie, being in Seattle, are disgusting Seahawks fans. See also the Seahawks logo shaped hammer of sol. Absolute filth.

Signed,

A Niners fan sad to be saddled with a ton of Seahawks gear. (At least I can recolor my armor)

That makes sense now. Really clashes against my solar flayer mantle. Really wish I could change the cloak color.

so how does the shotgun part of the chaperone quest work? it says i can defeat minions of the darkness but is there a specific way to do it?
You get a tiny bit of credit for killing majors.

It's way faster to just kill players in crucible. Get out that matador, party crasher, or felwinters, and slide your way to victory!

RetroMG

Ugh, I really want to try to raid tomorrow, but I'm at 200 light and haven't gotten very many Legendary marks. So, I'll probably be watching.

Ophelion

Ugh, I really want to try to raid tomorrow, but I'm at 200 light and haven't gotten very many Legendary marks. So, I'll probably be watching.

You're not alone. Unless I boost myself 60 light in one evening of playing, I will be in the same boat. I really wanted to be part of the trail blazing teams this expansion, but life got in the way. Ah, well. Maybe next expansion.

Frenden

Banned
I have concerns about how they might be handling Xur, but I guess we'll all find out tonight.

The loot system is geared towards easy progression, so I can't complain too much. But collecting all the exotics likely just got harder.

Namikaze1

I know Luke said we don't need to unlock Road to King's Fall quest for the raid but I suggest doing so anyway. The final reward for completing the Road to King's Fall quest are a shader and what I'm 99% sure will be a 300 Defense legendary armor. Final part involves killing the Warpriest, some ultra ogre, and Oryx in the raid. It's up to you folks really.

Today was a good day. Wanted to reach 280 light, surpassed that goal and then some. Would've even hit 288, but I infused my legs with extra Rocket ammo with the higher defense ones I had, so I had to settle for 287.

Still lookin' mighty fine.

NUJ2ctk.jpg

Gonna postpone raiding until saturday, so I can go out and have drinks tomorrow. Gonna go in blind, so I'll be staying off of DestinyGAF on saturday. :lol

ocean

Banned
Almost ready for tomorrow, assuming 290 is the actual target we have to shoot for and not some crazy higher value.

Still missing: Taken Champions on Mars (and whatever comes next on that quest line), VIP Kills on the Moon, Shotgun standing for the Chaperone, and even more story missions (next one is something on the Venus Citadel).

"There's no content".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom