• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Finally passed the magic 280 mark, anyone wanna do the Nightfall? PSN: ultrajari

FyreWulff

I really wish the raid was a week out from release instead of 3 days. I want to be able to run the raid blind, and it feels like getting to the raid's minimum predicted light would have been more 'natural' with a week. 3 days feels crunch-y.

Strider

If you've just completed Wolves on Mars, I believe you need to wait until tomorrow. Petra should give you a new quest rewarding you with the Scout Rifle (it only has 2 or 3 steps).

I've done the Lost and Found quest too

--

Upgraded Vanguard and got a second 1000-Yard Stare. This one is void and the first solar. Hopefully I'll complete the trio at some point :D

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I'm hopping on now if anyone wants to help me with the daily heroic. I'm still a tad under 240 but want them marks, so another body or two would be great. PSN Anoregon

If you've just completed Wolves on Mars, I believe you need to wait until tomorrow. Petra should give you a new quest rewarding you with the Scout Rifle (it only has 2 or 3 steps).

Yeah the last quest that comes from Petra is a bit weird. One of my clanmates finished all the Petra and Variks quests yesterday and got the Lost and Found mission today. I only finished the Petra missions and immediately after that the Lost and Found mission popped up. I completed it and handed it in but no scout rifle. Then I quickly finished the Variks quests and luckily it popped up :)

Tsosie

Reposting for a new page.

Quick question. If I have a 220 Legendary that I like and like three blues that are 245, 250 , 255 respectively, what is my best option for reaching the best light level with the legendary.

1. Infuse the 245, then the 250, then the 255.
2. Just infuse the 255.

It do not want to waste marks this early in the week

purg3

slept with Malkin
Yes. The Eris quest where you have to complete 6 tier 1 Court of Oryx events, 3 tier 2, and a tier 3.

Tier 3 can also drop 300 Artifacts if you're lucky. But completing the Eris quest guarantees you one.

Ah cool, thanks.

Also just got a year 2 Alpha Lupi for my Titan from a legendary engram.

Anastasis

FinKL

Quick question. If I have a 220 Legendary that I like and like three blues that are 245, 250 , 255 respectively, what is my best option for reaching the best light level with the legendary.

1. Infuse the 245, then the 250, then the 255.
2. Just infuse the 255.

It do not want to waste marks this early in the week.

1) You end up with 253 For 9 Marks
2) You end up 248 For 3 Marks

Silvard

So I'm still running around with a locked artifact slot, I never for the quest to unlock it or the respective shader. Not great.

Now my playing buddy got a quest to do the court of oryx as well as some bounties for the dreadnought (which I don't know if they're part of said quest or not). Either way, we've done the exact same things and I didn't get the quest.

What the hell is going on?

Complete all of the Taken War: Petra quests. It's basically killing 2 champions on Earth, Venus and Mars. After that you'll be directed to Variks and he'll give you the Wolves on Mars quest.

ok, Im on the venus step of that. and the wolves of mars gets you an exotic scout rifle right? is that what Im hearing

rNilla

DB and NLB are dying for updated Y2 versions because they were wasted in Y1. NLB is good now but capped at 170. Dragons Breath has so much potential to be cool.

I used NLB for the first few TTK missions until I found a higher attack weapon. It felt great.

Madness

Asked in the other thread as well but I'm still new and at like level 5, I got all these weapons that were available to acquire for free, but they're all like level 38 required, 200 attack. Since I'm nowhere close, what do I do? I can't store them in the vault for some reason and they're taking up a lot of the gun space. Should I dismantle them or no?

Also, which faction is best to join early on?

Jinjo

Very pleased it seems Xur will still take coins. Last time I was excited for Xur though was around Christmas when he sold Dragons Breath so I'm not going to get my hopes up.

DB and NLB are dying for updated Y2 versions because they were wasted in Y1. NLB is good now but capped at 170. Dragons Breath has so much potential to be cool.

Updated Dragon's Breath has potential with the Titan exotic helm that grants all rocket launchers tracking. Just make the orb stick to an enemy instead of hover in the air/ground and voila, super fun and usefull exotic set-up. You're welcome Bungie.

ok, Im on the venus step of that. and the wolves of mars gets you an exotic scout rifle right? is that what Im hearing

You need to complete the Taken War: Petra quests and the Wolves on Mars quest line from Variks. After that you'll get another mission from Petra (Lost and Found) which sometimes appears the next day or at random. Lost and Found will give you the exotic scout rifle Boolean Gemini.

Anastasis

I didn't get it and I finished both Taken War: Petra and Wolves of Mars. Still not sure what triggers it, but Queen's wrath level might be the issue. Mine's pretty low.

I didn't get it and I finished both Taken War: Petra and Wolves of Mars. Still not sure what triggers it, but Queen's wrath level might be the issue. Mine's pretty low.

Mine was only at rank 2. Did you do the Lost and Found mission? If it's not there, it might show up tomorrow.

mcfrank

Any Xbox One players want to run the Vault of Glass mission (not the Raid) with me in an hour or so. I need it on my alt, but couldnt manage it by myself at my light level.

Liamc723

We can give it a shot if we get a 3rd preferably 280+ since I'm not sure how tough it will be with 2 underleveled players. My back ain't strong enough to carry lol.

3rd for NF?

It's actually pretty easy, me and 2 other players around the 270 mark got through it without much trouble.

vctor182

Another OT done, Hail to the king baby see you guys in the new one!

br1D2Ij.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom