• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

traveler

Not Wario
man that was fun lol just did like a 25+ tier 1 rune spree lol with three randoms too..

man tier 3 must be crazy...

soo was it just me or does the chest not drop shit sometimes.. at least 10 of the runs it opened but i didn't get anything...:/
did get 1 leg engram though lol

We had a pug group of 4 going through tier 1s and 2s for a while, then I checked their light level, saw 1 250 and 2 280s, figured what the hell, and threw an antiquated rune in. We beat it first try, but they definitely died a bunch. I wouldn't go off the recommended level of 300 as a requirement.

finally have over 75 marks again but dunno what to buy. was hoping Xur would sell armor but doesn't sound like he's doing that again.

either going to pick up the vendor helmet tomorrow or a weapon.

JTripper

So what's the King's Fall Raid landscape on DGAF looking like tomorrow?

Any raids still being set up?

Quoted for new page. I'd love to join any group with any open spots. I'm at light level 288 btw, hopefully if Xur sells something good I can bump myself up to 290 maybe.

neoism

some of these crucible quest make fucking no sense... im doing the factions one i was allied with fwc... it made me go to dead orbit... then the next step.. i have to win 2 clash matches with fwc.. which i cant fucking do because i have wait a week to change back... all for probably a fucking green or something please someone tell me my quests are glitched or are rewards for crucible quest just shit...
so now this quest just sits their for a week

what the are you doing bungle...
--________--

purg3

slept with Malkin
finally have over 75 marks again but dunno what to buy. was hoping Xur would sell armor but doesn't sound like he's doing that again.

either going to pick up the vendor helmet tomorrow or a weapon.

What do you mean he's not selling armor? Just a weapon now?

Also, calling it a night at 293 light. Looking forward to the raid over the next few days.

Just came across a guy who had gear rated higher than 280. How?

By playing the game, really. Grinding strikes/CoO

I know this is strange, but I hope Xur doesn't sell specific exotic items anymore. I'd rather he sell an exotic weapon engram and an armor engram.

That way people aren't running around with the same exotic

I know this is strange, but I hope Xur doesn't sell specific exotic items anymore. I'd rather he sell an exotic weapon engram and an armor engram.

That way people aren't running around with the same exotic

Honestly I kind of hope so, too. It would be a good way to see some variety while the expansion is still fresh.

So I'm probably not going to be able to raid until Saturday night. Is it possible if we can spoiler tag everything Raid related? I'd like to go in blind.

I'm ready to take Oryx down.

CPIh291WUAEKsn8.jpg:orig

Yooooo

Is this the gear from the box? Where do you get it?

Sullichin

God damn I love Vanity in PVE. Firefly is still really good, although it seems enemies don't group up as much quite as often in the new strikes. Only bad thing is a 9 round magazine after extended mag. Feels a bit small.

Sullichin

Hit 278 today,not bad at all. Btw how are ppl using motes to lvl up. Do we just dismantle or hand them in a faction?
Yeah you can use it for both of those things. With how often motes drop, progression is a lot faster for leveling weapons and factions of you use them for that.

Well, just hit 290. Feels good. And I really haven't been grinding anything. I've played maybe 6-8 strikes and done maybe a dozen Court of Oryx's but I did them because they are a blast. Almost all my look has just come from getting drops while playing the seemingly never ending quests. This is great! I'm just playing the game and getting good gear constantly and leveling up consistently. What a difference a year makes.

neoism

Everyone is getting their perfect Exotic.

And I'm just getting duplicate Snipers.

yeah everyones luck makes me sad ive always had shitty luck irl and in videu gaems.. ive been crawling from 230-256 now... ive been playing 12h a day since launch... lol i guess i just dont know how to play this game...

got to say one of my most hated things is the new quests... let me know how many fucking steps are there from the start.. is a shitty feeling doing a quest and my reward is another step.. if i know from the start.. their is no disappointment...

seriously bungie all of fucking this for rep and exp.
factions

rage-face-gif.gif

Sullichin

Are the any impressions of that FWC Hand Cannon with luck in the chamber and firefly? I really want to buy that eventually
I just bought it and leveled it immediately. It's sweet. Only kinda shitty thing is 9 round magazine after the extended mag upgrade. But I think I will be infusing this when the time comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom