• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenden

Banned
When we got a new cat last year, she came from APL with a nice case of the brown screamin' demon. At the time we had a little box in our guest room closet. Well, it went all up the wall and all over the carpet.

While cleaning it, I noticed that the carpet kept shifting around. A few tugs later and boom, turns out we have Hard Wood floors underneath not just out guest room carpet, but all 3 of our bedroom carpets.

Blessing in disguise or something or other.

That's a gift of the magi, lady or the tiger ending there.

Does anyone else see an incorrect light level in their emblem in the top right when you die? When I die I see a light level of 170, but I'm actually only at 165.

Karl2177

Think I found a new dead ghost? On "The Ruling House" Mission on Earth. I found it looking for 1 of the other 2 in that mission but ended up finding 3... destinyghosthunter.net says there's only 2.

Video.

Can anyone check if there is a ghost there or I'm just going mad and misremembering :D

Can confirm. This is a new Ghost.

Video up shortly.

gdGWkc9.png

zewone

So after playing 2.0 PVP for a few hours last night, I feel some of the balancing choices to be very weird.

Praedyth's Timepiece outperformed every long to medium range exotic I tried. Red Death is way too slow, Bad Juju is better than RD, but inconsistent compared to PT.

Thorn is a joke, people still using it getting destroyed. TLW is only viable in close range now. Pour one out.

I didn't try Hawkmoon or MIDA, but I can't imagine I'll be happy with the results.

Bungie made exotics pointless in PVP. They can all be outperformed by legendaries.

Lee

How does the strike loot table work now? Looking for some legendary stuff from Dragon.

Got some bad news for you buddy.

Edit: I was expecting someone else to answer as well and this to play into that. That's embarrassing. I believe Dragon strikes are out. The only strike playlist available currently gives no rewards.

Bummed that I haven't seen any random Taken events to replace the Wolves. Guess they wanted to keep them back for the dlc and not spoil their appearance/abilities for the masses. or something.

So after playing 2.0 PVP for a few hours last night, I feel some of the balancing choices to be very weird.

Praedyth's Timepiece outperformed every long to medium range exotic I tried. Red Death is way too slow, Bad Juju is better than RD, but inconsistent compared to PT.

Thorn is a joke, people still using it getting destroyed. TLW is only viable in close range now. Pour one out.

I didn't try Hawkmoon or MIDA, but I can't imagine I'll be happy with the results.

Bungie made exotics pointless in PVP. They can all be outperformed by legendaries.

Can confirm Timepiece melts faces. Was watching TripleWreck use it last night and now I'm pretty butthurt I dismantled mine a while ago.

EL CUCO

The nightfall and the weekly happened anyway, Bungie was just confused/wrong when they posted that it wouldn't. No dailies but the NF/weekly are still up.
Damn. Good thing I haven't done the Gunsmith weapons yet. Thanks
Can confirm Timepiece melts faces. Was watching TripleWreck use it last night and now I'm pretty butthurt I dismantled mine a while ago.
Same here man. It's only dropped once for me, back when Pulserifles were Pooprifles :(

oh well *hugs messenger and bad joojoo*

rainy_day

That's fine.

Sign up! People who have never done it before are the ones these are for the most :D

Raid clear times can vary a lot from group to group, but newbie CE tends to consistently take between 90 and 150 minutes, and easily under 90 minutes if no one else feels like giving the sword a try. Budget 2 hours if you can, and we'll almost definitely clear it with time to spare.

CE is nice because the group dictates the pace of the raid the entire way through. f another veteran or two is in the group to assist (hint hint anybody out there!) it can really fly. Speed-intensive clears for the raid are under 30 minutes.

edit: another just joined. Still 2 spots left with rainy_day.

(CLICK HERE)

PS4 - Thursday, September 10th, 2015 - Crota's End Newbie Raid and Sword School

Submitted the form! See you at 9pm ET!

noomi

The other day i couldnt use the hawkmoon, today... Did better with it.

Still weird not having the range on it anymore...

cilonen

I'm really sorry if this is a regularly asked question, but I have tried searching and am not finding an answer...

I've preordered the PS4 Taken King expansion, just the £40 single expansion, I have everything else - how do I buy the collector's edition items (emotes, class items) as an extra package? Have they gone back on the promise of selling that separately?

I'm really sorry if this is a regularly asked question, but I have tried searching and am not finding an answer...

I've preordered the PS4 Taken King expansion, just the £40 single expansion, I have everything else - how do I buy the collector's edition items (emotes, class items) as an extra package? Have they gone back on the promise of selling that separately?

I believe that will be available on the 15th.

blackflag

Went to request next Tuesday off...Look at my calendar....Annual legal training 8 hours....welp.

What makes this worse?

Wed and Thurs. are my live in GF days off. No playing will happen on those days either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom