• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I had a signup so there will in fact be a Newbie CE tonight. Still wondering what happened re: Atticus n' friend...

Anyway,

(CLICK HERE)

PS4 - Thursday, September 10th, 2015 - Crota's End Newbie Raid and Sword School
  • 9:00PM ET - 8:00 PM CT - 6:00PM PT - 2:00 AM Friday BST
  • Minimum Level is 26 for Vault of Glass and 29 for Crota's End.
  • These are specifically geared for first-timers, and all encounters are fully explained for all roles, along with overall raid tips (and maybe even a tiny bit of lore). However, those who have run the raid before and even veterans are welcome if you feel like joining and can be patient with the truebies.
  • First come first serve. If you filled out the form completely and submitted it, your spot is reserved. The form shuts down automatically when the group is full.
  • If you wish to be an alternate, want to help but don't want to take a spot right away, or otherwise want to be kept in mind for the group just send me a PM on GAF or a PSN message.
4 spots remaining.

Did ANYONE other than me do better with the Omolon sniper than they usually do with good snipers? I emptied the mag with wild abandon and got a fair number of my 10 kills from multiple body shots. It seemed to work well for this and I got some very surprising headshots a couple of times.

Yes, dont know why. Im awful at sniping.

Frenden

Banned
My Sprint button is offiicially busted >.>

I bought a second Hori for fear that it might be hard to get in the future. After going through three DS4s, and multiple repairs to said DS4s, I want to marry this Hori FPS Plus.

It seems to have a different curve to how it registers analog input, so I had to lower my sensitivity to 2 from 3/4, but I love how it feels.

home-is-where-the-heart-is.jpg

starring Gaf's own merhmantrout, this September on ABC Family.

Your home is in my heart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKQwd1idXzA

GlamFM

Banned
Just played trough the entire story start to finish with a new character and some strikes have not opened up - why?

Yurikerr

This post isn't by me, it's by a guy with the same username as me.
Hey fellow guardians, after a long Destiny hiatus i decided to play a bit today.

I was wondering if any of you guys are interested in running VOG, normal or hard, doesn't matter.

I have 2 32 chars (titan and warlock).

vac

Neo Member
Think I found a new dead ghost? On "The Ruling House" Mission on Earth. I found it looking for 1 of the other 2 in that mission but ended up finding 3... destinyghosthunter.net says there's only 2.

Video.

Can anyone check if there is a ghost there or I'm just going mad and misremembering :D

Lee

Just played trough the entire story start to finish with a new character and some strikes have not opened up - why?

Disconcerting as I'm planning to do this tonight.

What level did you end up reaching, might I ask? Still 18-20?

Qblivion

Anyone willing to help me finish my Year One emblem? Just need the three HM bosses.

I've done VoG on normal once, never touched CE or Skolas.

Tovarisc

Think I found a new dead ghost? On "The Ruling House" Mission on Earth. I found it looking for 1 of the other 2 in that mission but ended up finding 3... destinyghosthunter.net says there's only 2.

Video.

Can anyone check if there is a ghost there or I'm just going mad and misremembering :D

TTK added 3rd Ghost into that area.

Edit: Fuck is with video players defaulting volume to 100%? RIP ears <.<

ocean

Banned

Rift is the objective mode Control should have been. This match was a great example of getting top kills but ultimately not being close to contributing the most to the team.

I am liking this mode a lot.

xir

Likely to be eaten by a grue
just want to ask one more time:
does anyone know if Attack level matters on an individual item or if it all gets parsed by your light level?

I.E. Let's say you still love fatebringer at level 40 and you max out everything else, class item, artifact, would that pull up the FB damage threshold a bit or is the game still looking at it's individual attack level?

phen0m24

TG that spot where you challenged the guy with the Mida in an elevated position?

"I shouldn't have challenged there"

That's what I'm talking about... ;)

Jinjo

Disconcerting as I'm planning to do this tonight.

What level did you end up reaching, might I ask? Still 18-20?

Why? Next week you can launch a single character immediately to level 25 using a special consumable you get when you bought TTK. Better wait and use that story xp to gain the higher levels. Also: possible because they changed up several strikes. Makes sense that story mode already has the new configurations.

ocean

Banned
You aren't lying. I have to go on a supplies run too.

Socks to fill next week at Chez Luke
I stocked up for Destiny launch. I think I was drunk by the time I first used the sword on that early moon story mission and thought fuck it this game is just too much.

TTK will be a sequel for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom