• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies and Gentlemen... I give you, the Jewel of Osiris

jewel-of-osiris-review.png

banderas.png
THIS. GUN. THOUGH.
rejoice.png

No more talking. Here's 3 clips from today. Pick your poison

Skirmish Highlights (4:26)
GAF Rift Train on Vertigo (9:57)
GAF Rift Train on Pantheon (11:14)

Sorry Last Word, but I'm moving on.
7a1b27db5ca4784f2d88669cd29eaeb6.png

Unstable

If someone wants the Excel workbook, let me know. I don't even know how to do a simple group by + count in Excel. I can easily do it in SQL haha. I can make a table and whatnot but I wanted to use Pivot Tables. Anyways...

Enjoy!

ttJIPr6.png

M4vHJGG.png

Ue6UQba.png

Man, not I'm even in the top 100?

I'm such a causal.

SpecX

Oh no, don't get me wrong. I agree it's a great way for people to try out the new weapons and hopefully move into new classes they never considered, but it sucks from a team perspective when you lose 12,000 to 3,000-4,000 because nobody is focused on what the match is about.

Just a little rant. Guess I'm just sour over the match since I was aiming for the victory and the randoms I played weren't.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Oh no, don't get me wrong. I agree it's a great way for people to try out the new weapons and hopefully move into new classes they never considered, but it sucks from a team perspective when you lose 12,000 to 3,000-4,000 because nobody is focused on what the match is about.

Just a little rant. Guess I'm just sour over the match since I was aiming for the victory and the randoms I played weren't.

Anytime you're depending on randoms to be focused you fucked up

Kaversmed

I think it's just a matter of time really. PvP is such chaos at the moment with people not knowing what weapons to use and how to play the new maps/modes. In a few weeks it will settle.

Marvel

could never
A question regarding TTK expansion, I'm assuming that even if a physical copy arrives a couple early and you install it, the content wont be "switched on" right? it'll be coming from Bungie's side?

Rosur

Do you guys have an active EU (UK based) side guild going atm, definitely wanting to start playing again. Haven't really played since launch month.

Got my warlock to 30 yesterday and gonna get to 34 (and possibly start a Titan as well) this weekend and hopefully get myself some exotic gear finally.

A question regarding TTK expansion, I'm assuming that even if a physical copy arrives a couple early and you install it, the content wont be "switched on" right? it'll be coming from Bungie's side?

The physical copy isn't really physical. It's just a Destiny disc with codes for everything.

Do you guys have an active EU (UK based) side guild going atm, definitely wanting to start playing again. Haven't really played since launch month.

Got my warlock to 30 yesterday and gonna get to 34 (and possibly start a Titan as well) this weekend and hopefully get myself some exotic gear finally.

This is your lucky day, it just so happens that the highest skilled destinygaf clan is Sons of Mithras and we're all EU based

https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/454768

Trickster

Hey guys I have a question about tresure keys. Got one yesterday while doing HoW quests. From what I gather it's a consumable item for the PoE thing. But how exactly does it work?

NeoRausch

Hey guys I have a question about tresure keys. Got one yesterday while doing HoW quests. From what I gather it's a consumable item for the PoE thing. But how exactly does it work?
You can open the big treasure chest at the end of PoE with it.
So have it on you when you do PoE!

DjRalford

It's rare to get a good group of randoms, but when you do its nice to stay with them on a run, finishing a game and having the group split to find a better game is a pain in the ass.

Kaversmed

When you complete a PoE arena, you'll enter a room with three chests, one of them requires the key

Man, not I'm even in the top 100?

I'm such a causal.

Yes you are.

There are plenty of EU players. List of GAF clans in the OP, Sons of Mithras is almost all EU based players so that might be a good fit for you.

Those keys open the big treasure chest in PoE arenas. The very first chest you open for each character that you have will guarantee an exotic weapon or armor, along with a legendary weapon, some glimmer, motes/strange coins etc.

The 35 chest will also drop the Skolas emblem, ship and shader.

Trickster

You can open the big treasure chest at the end of PoE with it.
So have it on you when you do PoE!

When you complete a PoE arena, you'll enter a room with three chests, one of them requires the key

Those keys open the big treasure chest in PoE arenas. The very first chest you open for each character that you have will guarantee an exotic weapon or armor, along with a legendary weapon, some glimmer, motes/strange coins etc.

The 35 chest will also drop the Skolas emblem, ship and shader.

Alright, thanks. Guessing that the rewards get better the harder the version you complete is?

Klyka

Banned
How the hell did I make it into the top 100 of posters (albeit barely) when I didn't even play the game from December 2014 till June this year? D:

Jezabel

Hey guys long time lurker

getting back on the destiny train and could use some more friends! I'm on the east coast of Australia if that makes any difference, usually have a hard time getting on my mic cause of my 3 month old! looking forward to playing with some of you. Chuck us a friend request

My PSN is joshizzled (ps4)

RemiLP

Havnt played in like 2 months, but i guess its time to come back now :)

I saw a destiny 2 OT on the main gaming sites, are we moving on to that?

And hows auto rifles doing in pvp now? And is the vex gud again?

So many question, so little time!

Oh, for how long? Not that it really matters for me, I'm missing most of them including all the raid ones

edit - 3 days? fuck it, not gonna try lol

If you are level 34 you can easily do the raids and Skolas in the days with our help. 32 minimum for Skolas probably, but anything else is doable at a lower level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom