• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Do you want to fire shots that do 30k damage y/n

bought.
13.gif

Trickster

Is the Titan helmet Xur is selling any good? Right now I'm using The Armamentarium on my titan, but it only has 141 defense since it's from when I played during the launch of Destiny

Raybunny

Is the Titan helmet Xur is selling any good? Right now I'm using The Armamentarium on my titan, but it only has 141 defense since it's from when I played during the launch of Destiny

It is an helmet that I never used even though I have it since almost 1 year. The arma is amazing with its double grenades. For useful titan gear you have ruin wings and helm saints 14.
But if it fits your gameplay go and superman smash everything with it. Get it just for the year 2 version though.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned

I use it all the time with my Titan striker. The perk Recklessness makes it really handy.

Skele7on

Banned
I'm surprised we didn't see a Monte Carlo, Hawkmoon, or Fourth.

Are they yet available on Xbox? Pretty sure they'll become apart of Xur once TTK launches. Although I'd kind of be annoyed as I want new new stuff.

OH I checked yesterday. the new trophy list is baron as all hell for such a massive DLC

Theorry

RIP legendary handcannons in PVP. Such a shame that whole gunclass got nerfed only because of Thorn and TLW. And how good they where before. Gonna miss you Red Hand. :(

Cade

So Bungie, since you're finally fixing Control with the new mode that's Control how it's supposed to be played, do I have to wait another year before you make Rift into something besides Clash: Glowing Ball edition

deadduck

So Bungie, since you're finally fixing Control with the new mode that's Control how it's supposed to be played, do I have to wait another year before you make Rift into something besides Clash: Glowing Ball edition

Is control turning into the new mode? Or will they be available at the same time?

I thought the latter.

#ForeverNoRuinWings

Anyone have gorgon CP?

If no one has it now I can give it to you later

Edit it's 25 rep per ammo pack isn't it so 100 packs, so now 34 coins instead of 20. I've still got about 100 ether seeds so will cash them in with Variks

Double edit put me in the boat of not really feeling it this week

Lnkn52

Thanks for the games guys!

Idk I'm not feeling rift. Maybe once TTK start and different weapons/armor come in. Maybe things will change...it's kind of boring.

Yeah that's where I'm at with PvP as well. This is sort of a weird transitional week, I just don't care that much. Waiting for all the new gear to see where the meta settles.

I thought I was the only one. Didn't want to be that guy who went against the grain.

If someone wants the Excel workbook, let me know. I don't even know how to do a simple group by + count in Excel. I can easily do it in SQL haha. I can make a table and whatnot but I wanted to use Pivot Tables. Anyways...

Enjoy!

ttJIPr6.png

M4vHJGG.png

Ue6UQba.png
This is great stuff.

nOoblet16

If someone wants the Excel workbook, let me know. I don't even know how to do a simple group by + count in Excel. I can easily do it in SQL haha. I can make a table and whatnot but I wanted to use Pivot Tables. Anyways...

Enjoy!

ttJIPr6.png

M4vHJGG.png

Ue6UQba.png

We now have hard evidence of who the spammer(s) are.

deadduck

Same time, yeah, which should be nice as I doubt Nu-Control will have anywhere near as many players.

Wonder if KDR will be a thing in the results, because it'll be pointless, literally.

A few times in Rift when trying to make headway for the spark runner I would go a different route and distract people trying to get the runner, I died, but we scored and won... My KDR wasn't great, but it shouldn't matter, time within a proximity to the spark runner is more important. Maybe kills while team have spark?

Klyka

Banned
Whenever someone on my team picks up the spark and decides to run into the entire enemy team all by himself, I shed a single tear.

I think some people believe the spark gives you like an overshield or more damage or something. It's the only explanation I have for people ALWAYS running off by themselves.

noomi

Enjoy!

ttJIPr6.png

Wow....I actually made it into the top 10 overall posters? Theres noway I would have thought i made over 5000 posts overall :eek:

KxoZz

Just woke up and read the Weekly Update. Just to be sure, I can complete my Dead Orbit Quest before the 15th and when I turn it in (after 09/15) I will get the reward(s) right? I don't have to complete it AFTER TTK drops, I can complete it before, but must turn it in after. Correct?

KxoZz

Enjoy!

ttJIPr6.png

M4vHJGG.png

Ue6UQba.png

This is amazing. Nice work man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom