• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys long time lurker

getting back on the destiny train and could use some more friends! I'm on the east coast of Australia if that makes any difference, usually have a hard time getting on my mic cause of my 3 month old! looking forward to playing with some of you. Chuck us a friend request

My PSN is joshizzled (ps4)

We're already friends :)

Oh, for how long? Not that it really matters for me, I'm missing most of them including all the raid ones

edit - 3 days? fuck it, not gonna try lol

What all are you missing?

Trickster

We're already friends :)

What all are you missing?

I haven't done PoE on hard ( or at all )
I haven't done VoG on hard ( or at all )
I haven't done Crota's end on Hard ( or at all )
Dunno how many public events I've done. Is this account wide?
Dunno how many pvp matches I've done. Is this account wide?

So yeah. Bit of work left lol. Highest chararacter also isn't even 34 yet, nor does she have very good gear since she's only like 2 days old

Klyka

Banned
I haven't done PoE on hard ( or at all )
I haven't done VoG on hard ( or at all )
I haven't done Crota's end on Hard ( or at all )
Dunno how many public events I've done. Is this account wide?
Dunno how many pvp matches I've done. Is this account wide?

So yeah. Bit of work left lol

It's character based, NOT account wide

FyreWulff

Tears.

62790168.jpg

So everyone that got one in the first week of Destiny?

Klyka

Banned
Yeah, I have no chance then

The public events might take some time,the crucible actually counts 1 win for EACH MEMBER OF YOUR FIRETEAM! If you get in on a 6 person team here from GAF then it'll be a breeze!

So everyone that got one in the first week of Destiny?

It was the second week, thank you!

I bought it from him too. But so many people bought armor instead hihihi

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Baha you guys.

It would be awesome if Xur sold more stuff for today so we can catch up on Year 1 items we don't have. Like sell all exotic engrams for armour rather than a certain piece.

Did he arrive the release week or a week after? Just wondering if its his anniversary today.

The Jewel of Osiris highligiht video should be back up.

dunno why i wasted so many materials ranking up FWC to buy the Fulcrum when this hand cannon is already godly.

not going to change unless Xur sells a Last Word that isn't broke.

Skele7on

Banned
Baha you guys.

It would be awesome if Xur sold more stuff for today so we can catch up on Year 1 items we don't have. Like sell all exotic engrams for armour rather than a certain piece.

Did he arrive the release week or a week after? Just wondering if its his anniversary today.

It's his anniversary today

I played Destiny at launch and wasn't very happy, sold my ps4 shortly after. Halo MCC's absolute shitness has left me ridiculously bored. Seems like Destiny is heading in the right direction, so I just bought TTK, downloading now.

Skele7on

Banned
I feel like I shouldn't need to say this but I will anyway.

Like all other DLC's don't bother trying to buy Exotic Engrams this week expecting TTK loot.

It's a waste of motes.

SnakeEyes

Banned
LOL, old gear.

No Land Beyond
Helm of Inmost Light
Celestial Nighthawk
Apotheosis Veil
Exotic Chest Engram

BUT they've fucked with the Heavy Ammo synths! It's now only 3 per Mote, instead of 5!

FyreWulff

I can't find him..

edit: there's like 10 people in the tower doing loops looking for him

edit2: had to reorbit. next ot the crucible quartermaster

edit3: inmost light was the last titan armor i didn't have for blueprints (dismantled it long ago), so awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom