• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh - never managed to snag one of those. When it was up for sale I always got roflstomped by hyper-sweaty kids. I'm not a super-strong pvp player. I can do alright playing against the general population, but Trials is always a choke-fest for me. I've only been to the Lighthouse once :/

So I guess my PR list will get sorted into;
Red Death
BJJ
Timepiece
Stranger's Rifle (never liked the recoil on that)
Oversoul Edict
Aegis of the Kell?
Allfate
Hopscotch

That sound about right?

if you like red death, i don't know why you wouldn't like the new hopscotch

xinek

Anyone up for VoG normal mode?

1) xinek (PSN legilimens)
2) AlucardShinigami
3) sc-trickster
4) v1br4t1ons
5)
6)

Trickster -- I've only done the raid once, and it was totally fine. As long as we have someone with who knows what to do! Here's to getting some good swag ...

Marvel

could never
How many steps are there for the subclass ttk quests? I'm on part 6 of the striker one but do not want to proceed atm because of the emblem thing.

If anyone wants to do skolas?
Will be doing it as a titan,psn v1br4t1ons.
ps bring heavy ammo.

Lol you did Skolas w Afro, confirmed.

I could help w a run if there's a newbie that wants to join as well.

I had a feeling someone was going to correct me lol. I just can't think of what to call that portal. Past seems like it isn't the first thing you think of and calling it green is lame :p

I'm pedantic like that :)

You could call it Future. Cool kids would know what's up. "Mars" portal is past. For some reason Past Gatekeeper has more health than Future one, no idea why.

Memento Skirmish is legit. I'm just going to go on and say that all of these maps are better Skirmish maps

The new meta is interesting as well...

Legendary Primary
Legendary Secondary
Gjallarhorn
Bouncing grenade

Think I might like this better afterall.

Trickster

How many steps are there for the subclass ttk quests? I'm on part 6 of the striker one but do not want to proceed atm because of the emblem thing.

The last striker mission is where you have to use a super to get 7 orbs of light, 3 times during one strike, think it's called path of the striker

Mrgamer

Lol you did Skolas w Afro, confirmed.

I could help w a run if there's a newbie that wants to join as well.

I'm pedantic like that :)

You could call it Future. Cool kids would know what's up. "Mars" portal is past. For some reason Past Gatekeeper has more health than Future one, no idea why.

I did it with afro and another guy that needed it,i had trouble finding people to help me so now helping dgaf :).

Because of the Red Death perk. Helps when you are getting double-teamed (giggity). You kill one and you get a health reset so you can go after the second guy.

ehhh i'm not sure. i think you can roll for better perks that help you more consistently. plus, you can get so much better stability with hand laid stock.

EL CUCO

All-fate is awesome though. So turn that frown upside down, lol.
R4pvkzy.jpg

"Skill is its own weapon - you wield it well"
"Your legend grows"

Shaxx you the bomb.
Shaxx gets the Most Improved Player award from me. Remember when he was boring as hell to listen to? Good times. I still have a hard time believing that we have the pleasure of listening to Lennie James in the Crucible. Glad Bungie did him justice

xinek

Would help, but i guess you guys are full now

Don't think so, unless I missed someone! PSN same as GAF?

2) AlucardShinigami
3) sc-trickster
4) v1br4t1ons
5) Afrodeeziyak
6) DarKshodaN

Ok, I hope someone knows what they're doing! Sending FRs now ...

Cuco pls. Need to go back to image posting school.

I did it with afro and another guy that needed it,i had trouble finding people to help me so now helping dgaf :).

Haha yeah I know, error was the third. Trust me, I'm well aware of the lack of Skolas helpers, I wouldn't have close to 90 clears otherwise ;)

i was worried that nerfing the last word would mean that thorn and hawkmoon would still show up.

but i haven't seen any of the trio.

if they removed the Felwinter shotgun archetype, i'd have no problem with this meta. It's basically the beta all over again.

Any reason to pick Fulcrum over Red Hand? RH has higher AA and stability.

Fulcrum looks better. Reason enough for me.

DarKshodaN

Don't think so, unless I missed someone! PSN same as GAF?

2) AlucardShinigami
3) sc-trickster
4) v1br4t1ons
5) Afrodeeziyak
6) DarKshodaN

Ok, I hope someone knows what they're doing! Sending FRs now ...

My PSN Name is Darkshodan84

Kyoufu

i was worried that nerfing the last word would mean that thorn and hawkmoon would still show up.

but i haven't seen any of the trio.

if they removed the Felwinter shotgun archetype, i'd have no problem with this meta. It's basically the beta all over again.

Fulcrum looks better. Reason enough for me.

But Fusion Rifles were really good in the beta. :(

Bold One

Hard Light you guys,

when I first got this gun people told me it was a waste of time, that its a piss weak gun

but right now I am doing very well with it, heck the ricochet perk is awesome and actually works now

Past Gatekeeper is pre nerf, the golden age

Those who delve deep into the Vault of Glass have seen time itself torn asunder. Awestruck Ghosts report encounters with ancient Vex, their casings built long before the age of humanity.

It would be easy to assume these Vex are the ancestors of those we face today - but with the Vex it is never so simple.

Slap rifled barrel or Smallbore on it though and you seem to get the best of all worlds.

yeah but smallbore with fulcrum will still be higher

the best 3 legendary hand cannons in the mid-impact tier are the fulcrum, lord high fixer, and the jewel. they all have much better range than any of the others. loner rebel is pretty good too.

i think hunters are going to suck in mayhem. you're going to have too many of your supers wiped out before you can even use them. fist of havoc and nova bomb will probably be the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom