• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze1

One of my favorite moments in Crucible from year 1:

tc4STbN.gif

I love that Vestian Dynasty man. Really excited to see the new sidearms in TTK, particularly the Hakke stuff.
Looked over the stats on a few of the newer ones, unfortunately none of them are the same level as the Vestian. They're not that much lower but the only things they have over it are the new attack levels and different perk choices. Crucible one is probably going to be the best out of them all.

ocean

Banned
Looked over the stats on a few of the newer ones, unfortunately none of them are the same level as the Vestian. They're not that much lower but the only things they have over it are the new attack levels and different perk choices. Crucible one is probably going to be the best out of them all.
Iron Banner one looks great

^are you the dog smacking Bungie to redo the maps? Or is Bungie the dog smacking you for making these demands? So many dog-gif questions.

nah vertigo in 3s sucks

Haven't played that one in 3s yet, didn't realize it was on that list. Seems pretty big. But 6s is just bad as a general rule.

Strider

2 spots left for crucible train.

1. Strider
2. Zoba
3. Wicked
4. Rubenov
5. ?
6. ??

Who want in

Edit: We full now but if anything opens I'll post

Memento Skirmish is legit. I'm just going to go on and say that all of these maps are better Skirmish maps

The new meta is interesting as well...

Legendary Primary
Legendary Secondary
Gjallarhorn
Bouncing grenade

Think I might like this better afterall.

If you get bored, how do you have your gunslinger set up, and what options do you pick on your Jewel? Also...why not trip mines?

Dave_6

I forgot, my Fulcrum has Smallbore, not Braced Frame. Guess I should keep it the way it is though instead of re-rolling again. It has Final Round, Smallbore and LitC.

Wallach

Stats can be deceiving, especially if things like the Impact stat don't correlate directly with the Vestian since it was sort of the prototype for the weapon category.

I'm interested in the Iron Banner Hakke one; there's some gameplay footage of it out there since it was one of the options in the preview builds and it looked like it performed pretty well.

MildSoss

After watching Zoba's clips with his Jewel i went ahead and pulled out my old Lord High fixer with send it and range finder. Holy shit, i'm a believer in legendary hand cannons again.

COp-p8FUwAEPb_G.jpg

Kyoufu

Nami sounded muffled but nobody else did.

My headset is broken though so maybe that's why the mic sounds bad?

That has to be it. I have a few friends who use the Gold and they sound fine and haven't complained about my mic either. Send yours back.

If you get bored, how do you have your gunslinger set up, and what options do you pick on your Jewel? Also...why not trip mines?

gunslinger's just the same.

7DNh6cV.jpg

wxZIyjp.jpg

I don't use trip mines anymore because
-most people spec into armor now and it doesn't OHK
-general kill time of the game has gone down so no reason to
-i've always preferred the incendiary nades. you can use them more aggressively

zewone

Fulcrum is fun, but so far I've only found 2 guns to be competitive.

Timepiece
MIDA

The Messenger wrecks pretty hard now since a lot of the other 2 shot ranged weapons got nerfed and it didn't. But I'm just not a fan of slow firing guns anymore.

Namikaze1

In my defense, I barely spoke, had the fan on in the back, and at one point ended up muting for a while due to a coughing fit (still sick)

Fulcrum is fun, but so far I've only found 2 guns to be competitive.

Timepiece
MIDA

The Messenger wrecks pretty hard now since a lot of the other 2 shot ranged weapons got nerfed and it didn't. But I'm just not a fan of slow firing guns anymore.

Spare Change.25 still two shots, so many people sleep on this gun. I never even see it mentioned.

Sorry Igor! I think we were waiting on somebody already.

whoa, no tripmines anymore eh? I'd just gotten decent with them, hahah

I just don't want to use them anymore, and now that I'm hearing the Incendiary was buffed (and noticing as such) I don't think i'll go back anytime soon. Snipe + Jewel, Nade + Jewel. I feel a lot more deadly to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom