• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

So raid party, I can't remember how long ago it was we said we'd take our break, haha. Either way, when you're done just rejoin the fire team, I'll be hanging out in the Tower until time comes.

Tecnniqe

Banned
Anyone have CP right before sisters? The 2nd
jumping puzzle
?

Also checking if my CP for gorg maze saved so you can join in on me

Klyka

Banned
Takeaway from my marathon King's Fall experience:

Titans are still, and perhaps more than ever, by far the MVP of high level PvE. I was the only Hunter, my group had 5 Titans. And those bubbles and hammers were so key that I legit can't imagine beating the raid without them

We went all the way to Oryx with one titan. it's not really a problem.
You got Weapons of Light AND Tether for DPS boost, which is insane.

edit:

Also,man,some of these "strike specific drops" are so damn cool! Just got one from Taniks and it's a Fallen Auto Rifle that has a perk you cna switch to for more damage to Cabal Centurions XD

LTWood12

Deciding at what point to start on my second toon is a tough choice. At 260 light on my Titan (master-race) and feel like I've barely scratched the surface.

ocean

Banned
We went all the way to Oryx with one titan. it's not really a problem.
You got Weapons of Light AND Tether for DPS boost, which is insane.
I meant Oryx. Before that all our Titans were Sunbreakers. For Oryx, doing the required DPS to stun him was a lot easier with WoL every time. Even with a person dead, we could keep going with no problem.

Klyka

Banned
I meant Oryx. Before that all our Titans were Sunbreakers. For Oryx, doing the required DPS to stun him was a lot easier with WoL every time. Even with a person dead, we could keep going with no problem.

Oh yeah for him, according to what I've read and experienced you can use
Weapons of Light, the Tether and have a Hunter with Nighthawk and Golden Gun shoot him for apparently an easy stagger

Feorax

Made it to light 265, but going to have to hold out on weekly heroic strikes for a bit. Keep getting matchmade with complete fucking morons and I'm just not at a level where I can carry idiots who are happy to stand there and die repeatedly.

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
I'm going to do some runes on PS4. I have 11 Reciprocal, 3 stolen and 1 antiquated. I think that's enough to get through the quest. Just join diggymow on PS4.

Sullichin

No. It just brings you to level 25 and unlocks all the raids/missions/patrols for you. Except for TTK stuff obviously.

No, but you get a full set of 130 light gear.

Thanks. Might go directly to sunbreaker if I decide to level my Titan.

On another note...
If i complete 2 more test weapons for the gunsmith, I'll be 50 points shy of rank 2, I think. Is there any place to effectively farm the items that increase gunsmith rank?

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Thanks for the nf group, too bad we got poop loot!

Shito

Thanks. Might go directly to sunbreaker if I decide to level my Titan.

On another note...
If i complete 2 more test weapons for the gunsmith, I'll be 50 points shy of rank 2, I think. Is there any place to effectively farm the items that increase gunsmith rank?
Uncle Draksis gave me 3 when I farmed him last Friday.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
This quest for 3 targets killed patrols on each planet is annoying. Exploring everywhere and no Vip patrols pop.

Namikaze1

What the hell?

So we do everything right, and this fucker is not taking damage. We went four phases one run, two of which no damage was done to him even though we did everything like that reddit guide said.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Have to say the Court of Oryx is really fun. Agent, deaf and I did level 1's and 2's for a while. We had 2 randos that didn't seem to understand the shield guys but all in all awesome.

I think the 3's would be better with 6. Egads.

Ready to raid later. 293.

(Awaits Hawkian's noobie Oryx raid lol)

bruh you passed me

colonel too strong

Alright DGaf my buddy and I stumbled upon this the other day, and I'm interested what you guys think of it.

I'm tempted to call it another loot cave, but there wasn't much 'loot dropping in the few minutes I was there.

It also could be a glitch because part way through the massacre the cave seems to just give up and start combusting its residents the second they spawn.

Anyway, take a look!

https://youtu.be/r5TvjjxQSKk

Encountered it yesterday. It only occurs when you've got enemies moving against eachother, it's pretty common really. Didn't see a lot of loot drops either, me and RLench just went crazy with our Supers in there.

Top Bottom