• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

maomaoIYP

Good idea. Thanks.
Handcannons are the best to compliment throwing knife kills. Throwing knife headshot does 158. A single mid to high impact HC bodyshot does about 56. That means in HC range, one shot, one throw. It's insanely quick and you should be able to get it almost every time.

I'm confused on how to get the 3 exotic sword quests on one character (Titan) . I have the Solar one up to killing the knight man, I moved the void one over and upgraded it on the titan. No extra quest has shown up for shaxx yet. I fully upgraded the arc edge on a different character before I moved it over. From what I understand I can get it for the void one but I'd have to do some goofy shit to get the arc edge on the Titan as well?

Also the exotic quest won't pop up for the void sword until after I finish the solar one right?

No. This is what I did. Upgraded one sword till I had the "wait for armsday" step of the exotic sword quest. Transferred and upgraded the other two swords. Shaxx won't give your the quest immediately, just wait for a little bit or try talking to him without the prompt. He will give you the other two quests back to back. Now farm for your materials and you can have all three swords at the "wait for armsday" step.

LOL I think people are starting to get upset with Banshee for holding out on the SS
Just saw someone jump up on his table and start tea bagging him

Operation King's Fall Flawless Raider = complete.

Surprisingly easy, haha. Congrats and GG to Nami, Stabie, Wicked, Afro and Sushi. Great job everyone.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Well I have 45 total but only 44 on my main. Is there no way to tell which one I'm missing without having to check each location?

Check your grimoire on bungie..select "Enemies" and scroll down to a card that reads "Book Of Sorrows". Select that and check out the ones that are grayed out. Those gray ones are the missing ones you want.

Unstable

CQhB-aRUwAAp5QC.jpg:large

=P

That feeling of sadness, when you've really been wanting Telesto or Supercell - you muscle through a NF - are at the boss, and you're friend (25 light levels too low, enters to help) gets it as their reward.

Happy for him, but shit...

Magik

I don't understand. People are quitting ever single heroic strike. What strike are people even looking for nowadays ?

Top Bottom