• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

it's a good mode with a fireteam. playing with randoms is pretty horrible.

It's definitely more fun with a fireteam if only for the communication and call outs.

But I haven't actually had any problems playing with randoms yet. I put together 3 no mercy rule victories with randoms just now, each with a different group obviously, since Bungie rerolls the teams after lop-sided victories.

It's not ideal, but it's still enjoyable. More so than any of the 3v3 skirmish modes. Those are legit HELL with randoms IMO.

coy

Came home from a long weekend to read about the flawless clear. Grats everyone especially the newly crowned flawless raiders!
Looking for people with experience that want to kill Oryx real quick?

I have the checkpoint and need to kill him on my hunter.
I only need Oryx as well.

Hmm if that's in some way what the bounty is supposed to be neither the name nor description make any sense
050wNd7.png

Ah, no I was talking about a different bounty then. I forget what it's called. Maybe "Mine!"

LiK

finally decided to check out the Grimoire and they actually keep track of your K/D against every enemy type? kinda insane. also pretty bad if people were just farming and playing like ass against them in patrol lol

Thats 4 so just need 2 more.

MandrakeUK
rc213
coy
PrivateWHudson

i'll join, only can play an hour

finally decided to check out the Grimoire and they actually keep track of your K/D against every enemy type? kinda insane. also pretty bad if people were just farming and playing like ass against them in patrol lol

i'll join, only can play an hour

Cool, I have about the same as its 3am in the UK but I cant sleep :-/

MandrakeUK
rc213
coy
PrivateWHudson
Lik
You?

Ok so 1 more

First people to ever Flawless?

Are they world's first flawless KF?

I haven't heard of people doing it yet but I'm assuming it's happened and just didn't get any attention. Now that everyone is 300+ Light it's really not that hard for experienced teams. Took us like 3 or 4 hours?

It would be awesome to claim "world's first" for something even if it was only because nobody had bothered trying yet, lol. If anyone gets confirmation let us know. Reddit probably knows.

I don't understand. People are quitting ever single heroic strike. What strike are people even looking for nowadays ?

With blueberries, I only leave echo chamber. I did it once with randoms and it was horrible.

And Psion Flayers everytime because 3oC don't work.

Unstable

I haven't heard of people doing it yet but I'm assuming it's happened and just didn't get any attention. Now that everyone is 300+ Light it's really not that hard for experienced teams. Took us like 3 or 4 hours?

It would be awesome to claim "world's first" for something even if it was only because nobody had bothered trying yet, lol. If anyone gets confirmation let us know. Reddit probably knows.

Reddit apparently considers it self promotion or something. Despite the lack of self promotion.

Cool, I have about the same as its 3am in the UK but I cant sleep :-/

MandrakeUK
rc213
coy
PrivateWHudson
Lik
You?

Ok so 1 more

Just need one more guys, I am getting my gear etc sorted.

Add PSN: MandrakeUK for those above that are joining and dont have me on the list.

Thanks

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Congrats on Flawless you guys, that's great.

I gotta decide if I want to try and score a Flawless VoG or KF for mine. Should really go for it soon.

I've finished going through my inbox and either adding (if they'd sent in a request on PSN) or inviting people to the DGAF community. A couple people said they were having weird access issues and asked to be removed and then reinvited, so I did that as well. Send me another PM if anything else weird is going.

Unstable

If it was uploaded without a flair ([Discussion], [misc], etc.), it's removed automatically by a moderator bot. Otherwise, I'm not sure why it was removed.

Ah, that might be it.

If Afro doesn't mind, I'll go ahead and repost it.

Edit: nevermind it's back!

LiK

Wanna help us with Oryx real quick?

Namikaze1

So off topic but I got a new addition to the family while we were doing our flawless attempt. Ain't she a cutie. We still haven't named her yet. She's a bit camera shy.

Ignore everything but the dog. :p

We are currently getting things ready to move out to our new home at the end of the month.
CQhOo_jWcAAjfI6.jpg:orig

Looking through medals on Destinytracker
and I have 196 wrecking ball medals. That's probably nothing compared to any of you gaffers that ran carry trains, but I find it funny to think that around 196 times I've had teammates say, "cmon man, leave some for us" :p.

Another thing I noticed was a medal called Armed and Dangerous, and another called The Heist, both of which referred to something called "The Armament" in their descriptions which makes me wonder if a new matchtype is on the way.

With blueberries, I only leave echo chamber. I did it once with randoms and it was horrible.

And Psion Flayers everytime because 3oC don't work.

Echo chamber is a instant drop for me. Saber I'll try, but if we wipe 3 times at the Warsat I quit that one too. That warsat section is like a minute and a half too long. Other than that I'm good with anything. Flayers is kinda fun because of how fast you can kill the psions with swords.

NastyBook

1. GibbShift
2. Poetaster
3. Dunlop
4. Eldritch_Spectre
5. Ocelott

We need a sixth. Bicep_Curls can't make it. We're at Oryx.

PSN: GibbShift

border

I want to do one of the three following things tonight:

1. Nightfall 1X with my hunter
2. Kill Taken Champions on Earth with my Warlock
3. Run some Court of Oryx with my Warlock -- I have a couple stolen runes and 1 antiquated, but they all need to be charged

Is anyone down to do any of the above?

I want to do one of the three following things tonight:

1. Nightfall 1X with my hunter
2. Kill Taken Champions on Earth with my Warlock
3. Run some Court of Oryx with my Warlock -- I have a couple stolen runes and 1 antiquated, but they all need to be charged

Is anyone down to do any of the above?

PSN? :D

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
border199x

Hopping on now. Give me a minute to swap weapons off of my Warlock.
I invited you for a nightfall...

edit: oh OFF your warlock. got it.

we'll start up, join whenever

edit again:

ahhhh Undying Mind, wait a minute... didn't I do this on one of my characters? Does Destinystatus.com not work anymore?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
And Nightfall doesn't show up on Bungie.net anymore either? Uhhh, what?

I'm going to switch to my Titan becuase I think it was my Hunter....

Top Bottom