• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

LiK

CQhB-aRUwAAp5QC.jpg:large

=P

do it again in HM

oSoLucky

Apparently of you're working on the PvP questline and there are 2 back to back without going to the tower, you can fulfill requirements for both in the same match. I was doing the 6+ kills earlier and I got 6 with Necrochasm and Red Death in the same match. I finished 3/3 AR and it immediately completed 1/3 PR for me. Of course, you have to win the match though.

Dunk#7

I have the Oryx checkpoint. Stopped there last night.

Any chance of forming a team just for oryx.

1. Dunk7 (294 Hunter)

Would really like to complete this for my two quests that require Oryx kill

LiK

i'm probably not gonna complete the PVP questlines. just end up hating PVP and sucking like ass. a Gaffer who shall not be named was actually talking shit about me in party chat like i wasn't there. what a dick.

i'm probably not gonna complete the PVP questlines. just end up hating PVP and sucking like ass. a Gaffer who shall not be named was actually talking shit about me in party chat like i wasn't there. what a dick.

It's the worst. I'm on the final part.

Also :( I still think you're cool LiK

Arrrammis

Wow, incredible job on flawless. My group wouldn't have made it past the jumping part :p

And I don't mean the ships, I mean that first relic floating above the gap with the taken phalanxes!

Sorry to hear that.

Next time you feel like playing Crucible hit me up! Always a pleasure playing with Gaffers no matter their skill level! I'd like to help with anything possible.

LiK

It's the worst. I'm on the final part.

Also :( I still think you're cool LiK

thanks

Sorry to hear that.

Next time you feel like playing Crucible hit me up! Always a pleasure playing with Gaffers no matter their skill level! I'd like to help with anything possible.

cool, i just joined their group cuz there was no other PVP trains so why not. didn't expect one of them to act like a big baby. never gonna play with that guy again. at least i got a bunch of other PVP bounties done that night.

Check your grimoire on bungie..select "Enemies" and scroll down to a card that reads "Book Of Sorrows". Select that and check out the ones that are grayed out. Those gray ones are the missing ones you want.

Ahh but that method is account based also right, anyway to figure out which ones a single character has?

maomaoIYP

Which part are you stuck at? Let us know, we can help you out for wins.

How do you unlock the first mission, The Coming War, from the Taken King expansion? Isn't it supposed to be at level 25? I'm helping my cousin through the game, he just got to level 25, but it's not unlocking. What gives??

cool, i just joined their group cuz there was no other PVP trains so why not. didn't expect one of them to act like a big baby. never gonna play with that guy again. at least i got a bunch of other PVP bounties done that night.

What is it that doesn't click with you and PvP? I'm just wondering. What class and guns do you rock?

LiK

What is it that doesn't click with you and PvP? I'm just wondering. What class and guns do you rock?

i love PVP. i just don't like the new bounties and the quests that forces me to play a certain way. i'm a Titan atm. my main for PVP was a Hunter but not in the mood to grind to level her up. i was also a big HC user after ARs were nerfed. but since my main HCs were nerfed, I use Pulse Rifles. purchased a Y2 Red Death just for PVP.

radiohead1

Neo Member
Quick question for you all: If you leave the arena once starting a CoO Teir 2, do you get your rune back? I only have two stolen runes, and need to get the exact combination of bosses for the calcified fragment. I've already run two, and don't like my odds here!

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
i love PVP. i just don't like the new bounties and the quests that forces me to play a certain way. i'm a Titan atm. my main for PVP was a Hunter but not in the mood to grind to level her up. i was also a big HC user after ARs were nerfed. but sin ce my main HCs were nerfed, I use Pulse Rifles.

Stranger's Rifle still decimates if you want an easymode. That's what i use. lol.... T_T Imma bad.

Someone did have ToM but elected for the Spindle and ran out of ammo. Then started messing around in their inventory looking for ToM but had to transfer it and did during the DPS phase. At least that's what I heard.
*cough*

But yes 3 phases is probably safer.

lol Stabie 1 apparently :p

LiK

Stranger's Rifle still decimates if you want an easymode. That's what i use. lol.... T_T Imma bad.

not whether you win or lose or even suck. i play PVP to have fun. so when someone decides to start talking shit cuz they're frustrated that they themselves were sucking, then that's not cool. just because i didn't have a mic, he decided to pull me into his dumb rant.

I am blown away by how surprisingly fun I'm finding Rift to be.

The tweaks to weapon balance since the last time I played PvP also help a lot.

Quick question for you all: If you leave the arena once starting a CoO Teir 2, do you get your rune back? I only have two stolen runes, and need to get the exact combination of bosses for the calcified fragment. I've already run two, and don't like my odds here!

If you cancel the event you keep your rune so keep cancelling until you get the combination(s) you need.

Top Bottom