• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

bgbball31

]Who wants to start raid from Daughters onwards. Need 5, will start right when I get 5.

1.Me
2.eighty(one)
3.eighty(one) friend

I think that is the updated list. Would probably prefer some experience players for the final few spots..
Quote to see my psn

7 and a half hours later and with only me from the original party... we finished!

Demoskinos

So finally got around to playing the first mission in Taken King. Absolutely the most impressive thing I've seen out of Destiny thus far. Hoping the rest of the expansion keeps this up. Anyways one question
is Mara Sov is dead I'm guessing? If so that's a bummer she was a pretty rad character.

Since Iron Banana gear will require marks I wonder if the matches(or maybe just wins) will reward marks.... I hope so.

It will probably be that your first 3 wins grant ten marks each. They want you to get the gear from drops instead of buying them. They should be cheap though, since there will probably be 4 pieces and surely they don't want us to be limited to only getting one. It should be easy enough to get the stuff from drops though considering the amount of games you have to play to hit Rank 5.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
So finally got around to playing the first mission in Taken King. Absolutely the most impressive thing I've seen out of Destiny thus far. Hoping the rest of the expansion keeps this up. Anyways one question
is Mara Sov is dead I'm guessing? If so that's a bummer she was a pretty rad character.

There's no definitive answer.

I doubt she's gone though. There's a questline where you find items from her ship and assistants intact and the Grimoire confirms her brother survives and is looking for her.

I'm at a point where I'm getting Rare drops that are better than the Legendary and Exotic weapons I already have (by quite a large margin, sometimes).I realize that I'm supposed to be infusing these weapons into my favorite Legendaries and Exotics, but an Exotic infusion requires an Exotic Shard. What's the best way to acquire these? I obviously don't want to dismantle the Exotic weapons/armor that I'm trying to infuse.

Zocano

I'm confused on how to get the 3 exotic sword quests on one character (Titan) . I have the Solar one up to killing the knight man, I moved the void one over and upgraded it on the titan. No extra quest has shown up for shaxx yet. I fully upgraded the arc edge on a different character before I moved it over. From what I understand I can get it for the void one but I'd have to do some goofy shit to get the arc edge on the Titan as well?

Also the exotic quest won't pop up for the void sword until after I finish the solar one right?

border

I'm at a point where I'm getting Rare drops that are better than the Legendary and Exotic weapons I already have (by quite a large margin, sometimes).I realize that I'm supposed to be infusing these weapons into my favorite Legendaries and Exotics, but an Exotic infusion requires an Exotic Shard. What's the best way to acquire these? I obviously don't want to dismantle the Exotic weapons/armor that I'm trying to infuse.

Buy exotic items from Xur and dismantle them. The only place you get an exotic shard is from another exotic.

Anyone up for or willing to run with on the Shield Brothers strike (the shotgun only one as part of the exotic quest for The Chaperone?)

PSN:CmdrN7Shepard

The first thing is dismantle any year 1 weapons you have Year 2 versions of, and also dismantle any duplicate exotics. After that I think your best option is probably just buying the cheapest exotic you can from Xur and dismantle them. Beyond that I guess you could do quests which guarantee an exotic as a reward.

Buy exotic items from Xur and dismantle them. The only place you get an exotic shard is from another exotic.

The first thing is dismantle any year 1 weapons you have Year 2 versions of, and also dismantle any duplicate exotics. After that I think your best option is probably just buying the cheapest exotic you can from Xur and dismantle them. Beyond that I guess you could do quests which guarantee an exotic as a reward.

Man, I really wish Xur straight up sold Exotic Shards again.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Bungie Community Managers trolling Destiny players so hard right now.

I currently imagine Urk like this:

It+pisses+me+off+_95cb73096d25601f28c5858954eddacf.jpg

noomi

Still have yet to see the raid helm drop. The helm is like the new VoG boots or something.

I havent had a single helm drop for any of my guys either. RNG gonna RNG

I'm confused on how to get the 3 exotic sword quests on one character (Titan) . I have the Solar one up to killing the knight man, I moved the void one over and upgraded it on the titan. No extra quest has shown up for shaxx yet. I fully upgraded the arc edge on a different character before I moved it over. From what I understand I can get it for the void one but I'd have to do some goofy shit to get the arc edge on the Titan as well?

Also the exotic quest won't pop up for the void sword until after I finish the solar one right?

The way i did it:

- Complete exotic sword quest completely on main character
- Get 2nd sword from shaxx on alt character
- transfer 2nd sword to main character
- infuse 2nd sword to 280
- level sword fully
- shaxx offers quest to collect rare materials

Top Bottom