• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

jondabomb

Can anyone help with using my charged agonarch rune. Not sure how tough its going to be defeating everything that gets summoned.

edit: psn jondabomb

Any up for the raid starting at Daughters of Oryx around 9:15 EST? Still working on my first completion so I can't provide any guidance!

As of right now I need 4 more

1. StrongBlackvine9
2. Grayfour

Bogeypop

No, everyone needed to have ToM to be honest. That was the problem. She was looking the wrong way, sure, but with 6 ToMs it wouldn't have mattered.

spindle is pointless for sisters, cause you will miss crits due to the shaking

malice + 1000 yard stare is best combo for sisters + oryx

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
spindle is pointless for sisters, cause you will miss crits due to the shaking

malice + 1000 yard stare is best combo for sisters + oryx

Yup that's my go-to as well. I'll either have the raid HMG or a sword in the heavy slot depending on my position.

I was just randomly looking at some of my missing grimoire, and noticed that I still don't have the siege dancers. I thought Bungie fixed that a long time ago. I'm on PS4 and have done the dust palace more times than I care to. Is it still glitched?

You're assuming everyone has a ToM. 3 phases is still the safer way.

Someone did have ToM but elected for the Spindle and ran out of ammo. Then started messing around in their inventory looking for ToM but had to transfer it and did during the DPS phase. At least that's what I heard.
*cough*

But yes 3 phases is probably safer.

Top Bottom