• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

darthbob

Yeah, I got one last night and it had a bad roll. I was sad because the base model looks exactly like VoC.

I really want a Does Not Bow. Taniks be stingy.

I got one drop first week of TTK, dismantled it pretty soon after. Felt exactly like Wolfslayer's Claw, but mine had bad perks.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Why did Brad insist on continuing to use Striker. I'm so confused.
I was just there!

At the warpriest door:

"Unfortunately I'm Striker so that's not particularly useful here"

Okay.. uh... isn't there something you could maybe do about that?

Lee

Has anyone gotten an exotic item (without using 3oC) from a strike, heroic strike, or crucible match? As an actual in-game reward, as it used to happen rarely.

One from a nightfall, two from legendary engrams, none from the things you listed prior to 3oC.

Navy Bean

Nightstalker. Hoping to get lucky and knock it out in an hour. I'll time it.

Mars, so I'm pretty fucking familiar with the two loops I plan on using.

I wish you well. I did get 2 rares in a row on my farming run, but also went 30 minutes with nothing... The worst part is chests don't count, why Bungie???

Lnkn52

Another new OT, same ol' un-updated clan list.

:p

Give Drizzay some time, he's upgrading his computer.

eniac_3.full.jpg

Lee

Yeah, great addition to the game. Now that I've broken 300 the potential for them to be 310 is tantalizing :)

It's pretty crazy that all you need to do to hit 310 once you've hit 300 is farm engrams from 3oC's. With a lot of time and a little luck, you should be able to infuse up almost all of your gear. Pretty sure that's how the first 310s said they did it.

You don't have the new hotness Zhalo correct?

Yes I have it. It's exotic though. I'm cool with it having arc because of that. You really have to decide if it's worth being in that primary slot because it's not good for every situation. It's only good for trash mobs and pvp anyways. Though I love it in PvP.

Tovarisc

Meh week for Xur, nothing that he is selling really excites me.

So got few packs more of 3oC's, sitting on 70 of those suckers now. Maybe I should do some farming?

I got one drop first week of TTK, dismantled it pretty soon after. Felt exactly like Wolfslayer's Claw, but mine had bad perks.

My first drop was the helmet from Alak-Hul. I am also still searching for one of the cloaks from Dust Palace and the Taniks as well.

Why? it's a year 2 of the wolfslayer Claw. What makes it so good now?

No idea if it's even good with the right roll. I just like the way it looks and ARs with decent rolls are viable again in some aspects of the game.

Got one this morning

Nice Nami! Good Roll? I must have missed your post. Do you like using it at all?

Tecnniqe

Banned
Amazing. Doesn't it say they are stackable in the item description? I've totally just wasted like 6 of them then. Oh well, no big loss.

They stack in the sense that if a exotic dont drop and you use a new coin for the next ultra you have a higher chance on that ultra kill for a drop and so on.

I wish Bungie would let me farm coins again. Running strikes over and over is worse than the new "fixed" system.

Shito

Amazing. Doesn't it say they are stackable in the item description? I've totally just wasted like 6 of them then. Oh well, no big loss.
The description is really bad.
What it's supposed to mean is that if you use one and don't get an exotic engram from your ultra kill, the next one you will use will have even more chance to make one pop. It stacks with the previous ones used.

Kyne

Semi-blind King’s Fall Raid Reminder!

The raid will start at around 8 p.m CT (central time zone) today (11 hours from this post)!

Here are our candidates.

1. Chrnocide
2. shadyderp
3. NostalgiaUltraa
4. legilimens.
5. churmom
6. Hawkian

Alt #1: kaiotheforsaken
Alt #2: feetiemaomao

Super stoked for this.. been really jealous of everyone who's already ran it. May RNGJesus bless us all.

I need a legendary helmet for my Titan. Feel kinda stupid wearing a Saint-14 when I'm running Sunbreaker. Don't want to have to buy one....

Trickster

What was the trick to skip a step in the exotic sword questline? Something about transfering the swords form one character onto another or something like that?

Deku Tree

Semi-blind King’s Fall Raid Reminder!

The raid will start at around 8 p.m CT (central time zone) today (11 hours from this post)!

Here are our candidates.

1. Chrnocide
2. shadyderp
3. NostalgiaUltraa
4. legilimens.
5. churmom
6. Hawkian

Alt #1: kaiotheforsaken
Alt #2: feetiemaomao

Super stoked for this.. been really jealous of everyone who's already ran it. May RNGJesus bless us all.

Hawk is the man, but I'm Not so sure about the whole semi-blind thing.

Ok... so take this for what its worth but...

I had a resume on Draksis from forever ago... used that the other week before the Three of Coins nerf and got a bunch of exotics...

I loaded up that same resume from before the patch and used 5 ToC's and got 3 exotics!!!

Now on the last one Draksis vanished and the mission completed... must have teleported outside the ship or something... but dude was gone... mission countdown... no idea.

Re-ran the mission to get the checkpoint and ran another about 15 coins... no single exotic.

I wonder if the nerf was somehow tied to the majors/ultras/bosses and not the actual Three of Coins itself?

If any of you have a resume from before the patch... it's worth a shot!!!

Tovarisc

Description is super misleading / not descriptive enough. They do stack, but you are supposed to use only 1 / boss encounter. If using 1 on boss X doesn't give exotic then using 1 on boss Y now has higher chance of getting exotic because previous coin didn't give one. Getting exotic resets chance to default value for next time you pop 3oC.

Namikaze1

My first drop was the helmet from Alak-Hul. I am also still searching for one of the cloaks from Dust Palace and the Taniks as well.

No idea if it's even good with the right roll. I just like the way it looks and ARs with decent rolls are viable again in some aspects of the game.

Nice Nami! Good Roll? I must have missed your post. Do you like using it at all?
Got Does Not Bow with Hidden Hand and Spray and Play.

Also got Hand Loaded, Appended Magazine (increased mag size but slower reload), and the typical deals bonus damage against X enemy type.

Havent use it yet.

All right, this is it. 19 more strange coins and I'm broke again. Rolling a helmet engram to get the Graviton Forfeit.

LET'S DO THIS

EL CUCO

Between the coarse of NF's, Raid, and some weekly strikes, I popped 10 3oC's last night and got nothing.

I want a refund.

Edit: Bottom page hyyyype

Top Bottom