• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Arrrammis

OK, so I'm jumping back into this. I played vanilla, then got frustrated and quit but, The Taken King looks too good to pass up.

Is there a raid thread or group or something? I had a hell of time in vanilla finding raid partners and never even actually got to do one. I would like to change that ASAP.
Welcome back! Most people just use this thread for finding groups, but with communities added in to PSN(assuming you're on PS4) some people are using that.

Does the 3oC stack carry over between logins? So if I do some strikes and don't get anything and have to log off, next time I pop one does it stack off the last one used or start fresh?

Whoyouare

Anyone want to help me finish off the touch of malice quest line? Just have the undying mind strike and whatever is after that left.

I'm set to public so please join in.

Psn: manicstreet

LTWood12

Does the 3oC stack carry over between logins? So if I do some strikes and don't get anything and have to log off, next time I pop one does it stack off the last one used or start fresh?

It's active until you kill an ultra. you could use it today and not log in for a month. buff would still be there.

Ragona

Anybody up for the Raid at ~7pm CET? (Ps4)
We are 5 buddies, that played together since launch and cleared all the previous raids.
Current Experience is up to Oryx with 3 of us, the other 2 are first timers.

Could use one more well equipped, potentially ( but not required) experienced and definately chilled and social dude or dudette :)

Everyone here has dozens of Alpha Lupi, the one chest that I want, and I can't seem to get it. I'm going to buy a couple Three of Coins tonight, and run a few strikes. Maybe I'll get lucky. I'd even take a Suros Regime.

GutZ31

OK, so I'm jumping back into this. I played vanilla, then got frustrated and quit but, The Taken King looks too good to pass up.

Is there a raid thread or group or something? I had a hell of time in vanilla finding raid partners and never even actually got to do one. I would like to change that ASAP.

Welcome back!
There are plenty of people willing to run old raids for the fun of it on here, but your best bet is to sign up for Hawkian's newbie raid's.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1DcCXWHn5EYFKlJmPjawNCHovK8v9IrBORo3WrcPfTE8/viewform

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
How do you use them?

Most I threw on at the start of the strike but I also used a couple just before killing the large Hive Ultra on the Dreadnaught. You know the one which drops the Silent Scream emblem?

I also used the 3oC across all three guardians.

Redeem 3oC
Complete Strike or Kill Ultra
Change Guardian
Redeem 3oC
Change Guardian
I haven't that today but it seemed to work the past two days quite well. I don't think the cool down is account wide but character wide. I'd say my drops are more like every four uses. Maybe its just all pure luck.

Tecnniqe

Banned
CQUrdfqWUAQtYFL.png:large

The only "bad" thing about this is the blind roll.
Shield Regen is OP. Once shield start HP also goes up :D 2x the fun of 1 perk
But how can i replace it?

Most I threw on at the start of the strike but I also used a couple just before killing the large Hive Ultra on the Dreadnaught. You know the one which drops the Silent Scream emblem?

I also used the 3oC across all three guardians.

Redeem 3oC
Change Guardian
Redeem 3oC
Change Guardian
I haven't that today but it seemed to work the past two days quite well. I don't think the cool down is account wide but character wide. I'd say my drops are more like every four uses. Maybe its just all pure luck.

Bah, i dont like the other classes that much. I guess ill just play less. Thanks Bungie.

Sullichin

I wonder if my 3oC buff will last from last week.. that is, my last 4 coins, used a few days ago, did not yield an engram, so I wonder if the first one I use today will have a higher chance at dropping one.

LTWood12

Remember Skolas? That was a fun fight. Kind of wish there was still a reason to do it.

Also, shout out to T-44 logging into my account last night to get me my 44th Fragment. The scent chest wasn't happening, and he saved the day. Malice got shortly thereafter.

My brother and I are looking to raid on PS4 in 30 minutes or so. Neither of us have done much of the new raid, but I've gotten to the first boss.

We are a 298 Warlock and a 295 Hunter. We're veterans of the old content and are good at following directions. Hit me up on this site or PSN if you wanna join. I'm grabbing breakfast, so I'll be back in 10.

I guess I'll start a list, unless there's another group that needs 2 more.
1. XxTheReaperxX (me)
2. YouGotReapes (bro)

ethomaz

Banned
I did Skolas last week or something. Just for run. Took like 30min :p

I kinda wanna do CE HM again. Dunno why i just miss scrota.
I miss the Year 1 4th Horseman :p

Spinmetal is easy. Try relic iron.
For some reson helium fillaments farming went very quickly.
Just have a Ghost for each material with chance to get material for each engram... it will give you 3-4 materials per engram... I got over 500 for each one just playing with these Ghosts.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
When I'm home tonight I'm gonna post a message in the PSN community about needing 2 people to help me do the exotic sword strike. I'LL SEE YOU ALL THERE I HOPE.

The only reason to hold onto them is for the gunsmith quests. Other than that, dismantle away!
I am very tempted to do this, especially cause I need weapon parts.
if you don't plan on using it in PVP, junk it.

Hmmm I dunno what to do >.<

Don't want to delete stuff for it to end up being amazing for PvP over the new weapons :I

Also what's these 'gunsmith quests'? Are there others over the ones with the white test guns?

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
The only "bad" thing about this is the blind roll.

But how can i replace it?

Bah, i dont like the other classes that much. I guess ill just play less. Thanks Bungie.

Lol. I played with the Titan since launch but after a few weeks its nice to play as a Hunter and especially Warlock. You'd only need to kill the Ultra then back to the Titan. Few minutes is worth it no? :p

Here's the video of me getting double engram drop from a single ToC:

And here's the emblem and bonus Does Not Bow:

Running a 299 Does Not Bow. Love it.

Mupod

I can't get any 310 titan exotics to save my life but the hunter will be in good shape if I ever get around to actually making one. Warlock has found one of every 310 chest except the one I want, too.

noomi

Took a chance and decided to spend 100 coins.

Bought a few stacks of 3oC and then some helm engrams.

Lucked out and got all the hunter helms at 310 and used dupes to get graviton to 310. Now my hunter sits at 307.

Still have 300 coins left, noice.

Top Bottom