• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Time to go checkpoint hunting. I need the first jumping puzzle with the tomb ships and Golgoroth's maze. If I have to I'll hop in a raid group and get the fragments that way but checkpoints would be awesome <3

I've done it the one orb way almost every time, and it was definitely not with teams who all had spindles. It's not that hard to do enough dps. 5 people DPS'ing is a lot.

Hardmode Raid is almost 100% guaranteed not to allow this strategize. Luke Smith said on the PlanetDestiny podcast that the 2 gaze strategy is his favorite encounter in the whole of Destiny.

Tecnniqe

Banned
I will play my Titan someday and you gonna carry me to lvl 40!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-10254-1381964528-4.gif

Hey guys,

I've recently gotten into Destiny with TTK (owned vanilla and the two DLCs but didn't play much during Y1). Been playing mostly solo so far, would love to play with other Gaffers that are typically online around 9:30PM-midnight Pacific time. Hard for me to play at other times with two young kids. So if you fall into that group please add me, PSN is TetsujinZ.

I am not super hardcore or anything, just looking for other chill players to have some fun times. Have a 293 warlock and would love to try the raid, but generally am down for whatever (dailies, strikes, CoO, etc.).
Heyo, we're in the same boat, minus the kids! I've also just gotten into Destiny and that's my usual playtime as well. Sounds good, fr sent!

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Alright, MASSIVE thanks to iRAWR, Hawkian, Milkham, Dave and Azys for helping me get my first Oryx kill! Super smooth with you guys. Got the handcannon and now I'm no longer #Forever299.

I do have to say it especially awesome to have Hawkian there. That was the first time I played with him and I can see why he leads all of the newbie raids. Never known raid encounters to be explained so perfectly before. I'm not afraid to admit I was in awe of being in his presence :D Kind of glad I didn't have my mic ;)
you other guys were fantastic too! ;)

Hawk is pro-tier at leading groups.

radiohead1

Neo Member
I've got a Charged Agonarch Rune I'd like to use to get my last fragment needed to get my ToM, anyone feel like helping out? Wouldn't mind help with the Undying Mind and Fears Embrace steps after that either. Let me know. PSN is MrJellyBean.

I'd be down for this, but I'm at work for another 90 minutes or so. If you don't team up with anybody by then, I'll be ready! My PSN = dorssom.

how happy are warlocks with the stormcaller class?

never played a warlock and i'm tempted to skip leveling SC altogether and just going straight for voidwalker and sunsinger--not sure why stormcaller doesn't appeal to me

its an add-melting machine

very nice addition.. radiance was always used defensively by most people and voidwalker is more of a pvp class

i really think all the new subclasses are really great additions

Hey guys, starting a raid from Golgoroth at 4:30 EST today, guiding a few new people through (They've done great up to this CP, one shotted Warpriest). Dave1988 joined us for the first part so with my friends and I that makes 4 and we'll need 2 more. If you are cool with having a few n00bs on the run feel free to join me when I hop on around 4:30.

King's Fall - From Golgoroth's Lair - 4:30 EST

1. US-Frostburn
2. PSK_Box
3. Ronnoc_2313
4. Dave1988 ???

Don't know if you still need anyone, but I am available. Though I haven't done any of the raid, I do know the basic encounter strategies. PSN: HTVfanatic

LTWood12

Started on my warlock last night. Had only played on my Titan since the taken King. Just finished Cayde's stash and hit level 40. A quick trip to Ikora, then Rahool yielded these results.

VWDfIMy.jpg

Feels kind of wrong...

MrDaravon

I spent 0 time in the hidden room, I have mixed feelings about Luke waiting so long to come out and say there's nothing to it. It's a hilarious troll, but I feel kinda bad for people spending hours and hours in there now.

Would Bungie get in trouble if there were Halo easter eggs?

I can't imagine so unless it was something way over the top and super specific in a litigious way or something crazy like that. Stuff like the MC easter egg in Cayde's Stash is an obvious nod but it's fine.

Namikaze1

Was it just a conservative approach so there was less time in the pit?
Since it was a flawless run, we took the one gazer approach. It was the safest approach as we wouldn't be bum rushed by cursed Thralls if we did more than one orb a cycle. It's as others say, you don't need the Spindle. It just makes the fight easier.

Deku Tree

Tecnniqe

Banned
I spent 0 time in the hidden room, I have mixed feelings about Luke waiting so long to come out and say there's nothing to it. It's a hilarious troll, but I feel kinda bad for people spending hours and hours in there now.

Cant really blame Luke for anything. He coulda just said nothing and left people hanging.
91h3HfK.gif

Top Bottom