• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Baliis

Mind blown with that Oryx vid, I'm at 8 clears and never realised it was the bombs that killed him and you don't have to shoot him after the stagger :d

I believe you do have to shoot him a bit to keep his chest open basically, but yea, its primarily the bombs that do damage.

Mupod

I believe you do have to shoot him a bit to keep his chest open basically, but yea, its primarily the bombs that do damage.

is it true that they do more damage when timed to go off exactly at once? That's what we do and it seems to but we could just be shooting him really hard.

Namikaze1

Mind blown with that Oryx vid, I'm at 8 clears and never realised it was the bombs that killed him and you don't have to shoot him after the stagger :d
I think you still have to shoot a bit to keep his chest open. From personal experience, I had one raid where no one was dps'ing after the stagger, bombs were set off, and oryx ended up taking no damage at all. This happened three times in that raid run.

King's Fall - From Golgoroth's Lair - 5:00 EST

1. US-Frostburn
2. PSK_Box
3. Ronnoc_2313
4. Dave1988 ???
5. HTVfanatic

Need one more, will be explaining the fights.

Actually, I gotta bow out. Dinner is soon. If you are running again later tonight I would be game for that. Sorry!

realcZk

Wow seriously? It's that hard to get into and it's...nothing? Ouch.

maybe it actually is something but they want us to think its nothing because we intially thought its something and they desperatly want to prolong the idea that its nothing to make it take longer to unlock the true secrets of the something it may or may not be

EL CUCO

Love me some Bolt-Caster in PvP <3

There's an animation delay. No need to nerf. It just shocks everybody right now because they aren't used to seeing it wind up.

Cant shoot it while in the air though. Feet have to be on the ground. Rockets will be a better choice, tbh.

Yeah, I thought about that, it's going to depend on the map and team I'm facing, but I think I can make it work. If not, I'll pull out the Y2 Truth and let it fly.

I'm starting my final alt's TTK questline for ps4 if anyone wants to join! I know most people have their alts done but for those that doesn't have them done yet :p

About to start first TTK mission on phobos now. Cutscene is active

I need to beat the raid daughters to get the chest. I've only played them a couple times and had no idea what I was doing but I watched some videos so think I have the mechanics down. I may screw it up until i get the hang of it but anyway I really want the chest before the reset, so if someone could help me get it that would be great.

PSN = jen867530nine

Edit: I'm right at the checkpoint if I need to use mine. I don't really know how to start up a fireteam for it though.

Edit 2: I only want the daughters chest (that sounds not right). I have no time for Oryx right now.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Anyone want to nightfall in about an hour? I have to do it three times... was going to skip this week but might as well pound them out.

Hope you guys didn't stay in that room too long.

https://twitter.com/thislukesmith/status/651129846664294400

HA!

EbtsywJ.gif

Silvard

Does anyone want to help me boost the Chaperone quest? I can't for the life of me get a positive amount of percentage going consistently, even when my KDR is above (barely, but above) 1. I'll do whatever you want me to do in return.

SpecX

With Halloween nearing, will Bungie be giving out Jackolyte pumpkin heads this year? I forgot I had 4 in my vault, so used one last night and man does it suck if you're outside the tower. Ran a strike with it on and it kept getting in the way when shooting or running to the next area. Even with that said, I still love the novelty of the item for the season and hope they give them out again.

I need two more fragments for the last step in the Touch of Malice quest. Anybody on Xbox side happen to have a charged agonarch rune and feel like doing some T2 court of oryx?

Help me GAF, you're my only hope.

Does anyone need to do the sunlesscell strike for the exotic swords?

I have all 3 swords on my warlock and close to getting ready to take it on.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Deku Tree

I've completed KF six times for loot, and I've done all bosses except Oryx a seventh time for loot. And I've never seen a heavy weapon drop for myself. I'd love to have that heavy machine gun. Looks OP in the Oryx fight against the Ogres.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
I need two more fragments for the last step in the Touch of Malice quest. Anybody on Xbox side happen to have a charged agonarch rune and feel like doing some T2 court of oryx?

Help me GAF, you're my only hope.

You need to use the rune to get the fragments

Top Bottom