• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Thanx again for the oryx run Boguester. Took a little while but we did it. drizzay and co are awesome

Anyways, anyone doing NF? I wanna do it with my titan.

Bogeypop

Dust Palace first try.

Yet the Slayer of Driviks and the Flawless King's Fall Raider are dying to adds...

KQbn5rm.jpg

Looking for a vet group to do an Oryx kill on PS. Fellow Gaffer Hero has tried twice now to beat Oryx, but hasn't had any luck yet both times. I'd like to help him get it killed before reset.

1. VincentAlexander
2. Hero of the Day

Would like to start here in the next 30.

Bogeypop

OT 34 | We can dance if we want to We can leave some Silver behind Cause your friends don't microtransaction
Maybe cut out that last part since it'd be too long

I wonder if they'll start offering Vanilla Destiny for free at some point O_O

I mean.. technically, didn't they already do that by packaging it with TKK for 60? :p

Depends how much they make. Would be really cool if they did.

The only thing I hated about GW2 f2p was that you had to buy more bag space. I will blow a gasket if I see anything about having to use more money to buy vault space.

300 Silver to Continue Hording. Press X to Open _____ Store

Looking to do sisters/daughters and I'll stay to help with oryx, I missed that boss and need it to do the malice quest PSN: Sniffynose

Extremely fake. Doesn't read anything like his writing and I doubt DeeJ would ever be foolish enough to disclose anything revealing in a place where it could be screenshot and distributed.
Yeah it doesn't have enough filler words lol ;p

In all seriousness. It looks like a 12 year old wrote that. People need to stop using it as their GOT YAH! evidence. Seeing it everywhere.

Looking for a vet group to do an Oryx kill on PS. Fellow Gaffer Hero has tried twice now to beat Oryx, but hasn't had any luck yet both times. I'd like to help him get it killed before reset.

1. VincentAlexander
2. Hero of the Day

I'll go xx_BATMANx

Watching the game, let me know when we're starting.

todd360

Of coarse not lmfao. Not sure how you get that from my post. DLC will more then likely be free now. But I have no idea what they will use the money for. I don't work there. So thats why I say possibly. 😑

I like free pvp maps tho, because it keeps the player base a little more united.

Ahah. Ahhhaha. Hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Activision would never let that happen. Let's not set unrealistic expectations.

sensui-tomo

just to note, i dont have a way of getting back to daughters/sisters, i just fought oryx again and have been helping people fight him , so i'd need someone with a checkpoint at that location.

1. VincentAlexander
2. Hero of the Day

If you have a group of 5 and no one wants to be your 6th. However I can only spare 30-40 mins...but on the bright side, it shouldn't take that long if everyone know what they are doing. If I don't see your post, msg/invite me on Psn, same gaf name.

Ahah. Ahhhaha. Hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Activision would never let that happen. Let's not set unrealistic expectations.

GW2 uses a similar system and has since launch and they've been profitable. Activision isn't above allowing an alternate monetization path, provided it makes money.

If you have a group of 5 and no one wants to be your 6th. However I can only spare 30-40 mins...but on the bright side, it shouldn't take that long if everyone know what they are doing. If I don't see your post, msg/invite me on Psn, same gaf name.
Is that 30-40 minutes from now? Or are hoping-to-start time of about 10? :)

From the time we start, will log in and just chill in orbit.
Awesome. Welp, we'd love to have you. Hero is ready, so at this point we're actually just looking for our last 2.

Looking for a vet group to do an Oryx kill on PS. Fellow Gaffer Hero has tried twice now to beat Oryx, but hasn't had any luck yet both times. I'd like to help him get it killed before reset. We need 2 more :)

1. VincentAlexander
2. Hero of the Day
3. xx_BATMANx
4. iRAWRasaurus

lol... uhhh

Think about how GW2 is working with HoT + Base game for box price, vs. just base game for free. that's why I mentioned it in the first place hahahah

The way GW2 separates the two versions allows them to do that with minimal disruption to the F2P playerbase. That's not really possible with Destiny Vanilla given how intrinsically intertwined NPC's are with the Endgame. So the best way to do that is to just "give away" the base game and previous expansion content with each subsequent major release.

chur

Awesome. Welp, we'd love to have you. Hero is ready, so at this point we're actually just looking for our last 2.

Looking for a vet group to do an Oryx kill on PS. Fellow Gaffer Hero has tried twice now to beat Oryx, but hasn't had any luck yet both times. I'd like to help him get it killed before reset. We need 2 more :)

1. VincentAlexander
2. Hero of the Day
3. xx_BATMANx
4. iRAWRasaurus

I'll join.

PSN churmom

Top Bottom