• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Gammacide

Does anyone still need to do a NF? I still need it on two of my characters and would love to flip a ToC into the mix for added potential bonuses.

Is this really the upper limit of what we can expect? It'd suck if they stopped adding substantial content.
Of coarse not lmfao. Not sure how you get that from my post. DLC will more then likely be free now. But I have no idea what they will use the money for. I don't work there. So thats why I say possibly. 😑

I like free pvp maps tho, because it keeps the player base a little more united.

BLCKATK

Weird request, but is anyone interested/bored enough to do Prison of Elders Level 35? I never got my Skolas kill back when he was relevant, and starting over on PS4 with Taken King I really want to get that Emblem, Shader and Ship. Add me on PSN if you are interested, my PSN is Azys_

Of coarse not lmfao. Not sure how you get that from my post. DLC will more then likely be free now. But I have no idea what they will use the money for. I don't work there. So thats why I say possibly. 😑

I like free pvp maps tho, because it keeps the player base a little more united.

Sorry I think I may have misunderstood. Based on what I've been seeing I would think it was a certainty that'd we'd be getting free PvP maps.

You're post made it seem like getting something like that for free was slightly optimistic.

I think you were talking about what kind of free content we'd be getting, and I interpreted it as how much we'd be getting.

My bad, Carry on. :)

I wonder if they'll start offering Vanilla Destiny for free at some point O_O
Depends how much they make. Would be really cool if they did.

The only thing I hated about GW2 f2p was that you had to buy more bag space. I will blow a gasket if I see anything about having to use more money to buy vault space.

th3dude

Anyone want to run the 290 Shield Brothers strike (the special version for the Chaperone quest) with me so I don't have to matchmake? :)

gk1225

Neo Member
Thanks for the nf Sniffynose and Steakjuice! That was much harder than I thought it would be. And to think I solo'd the ToM version of the strike. Good drop for you Sniffy, I'm sorry Steak. Does anyone know if light level affects the drop? I know Sniffy got a 310 because he was over 300 but with my Celestial Nighthawk I went to 297 and was just curious if that would change whether I get an exotic or not.

Thanks for the nf Sniffynose and Steakjuice! That was much harder than I thought it would be. And to think I solo'd the ToM version of the strike. Good drop for you Sniffy, I'm sorry Steak. Does anyone know if light level affects the drop? I know Sniffy got a 310 because he was over 300 but with my Celestial Nighthawk I went to 297 and was just curious if that would change whether I get an exotic or not.

Yeah that was very hard! Thanks so much guys for helping me out! As far as loot goes it seems to very between 265-295 for me, then the odd blue will be like 296-299 which I use to bump my things up, and exotics have a chance to roll up to 310 if you are 300+ but out of 8 engrams I had saved only one worked out so it's tricky =/

Oh and break engrams one at a time and if its higher lvl equip it then do more, it sometimes helps get a few higher items that way (maybe lol donno if proven)

Top Bottom