• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

They're sitting ducks for shotguns and sniper headshots when they rez.

Most people don't stack strength high enough where they can chain 1-hit melee.

Grenades can't be thrown that far and they can easily be engaged by team-mates with a bit of distance with primaries even

They have less damage mitigation despite having objectively worse offensive power

And yet they managed to be broken! I know, I know, it's ridiculous. I mean, screw health recovery. That's Lord of Wolves tier. This is full resurrection. It's completely bonkers!

todd360

We better get custom games

I got Jason and Kirk to ask Luke about that. Its on the second episode of their podcast. Luke was caught off guard. It was hilarious.

I'm confident its going to happen going off the tone of his response. In destiny 2 for sure if not patched into what we have now.

I got Jason and Kirk to ask Luke about that. Its on the second episode of their podcast. Luke was caught off guard. It was hilarious.

I'm confident its going to happen going off the tone of his response. In destiny 2 for sure if not patched into what we have now.
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊
Hype rising

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
So is bungie just looking the other way at all the prison of elder and tower sound glitches? I've given them weeks to fix this and it is still a massive problem...

i can see raid matchmaking and/or LFG being added to this game either by the end of this year or sometime next year.

But I don't expect to see custom games until Destiny 2, by way of all the UI changes they'd have to make to include it.

We don't have a "private" node in the Director
We don't have the ability to show more than 6 players in a lobby
We don't have sub menus with all the options that would come with custom matches

And there's not to mention that we don't have a Forge tool, so we'd be digressing backwards relatively as far as what Bungie has done for custom matches in the passed. Maybe there'd be options to disable ammo crates, but we wouldn't be able to relocate them or any of the objectives.

Something as simple as being able to play on a private server with more than 6 people will be great for the game's longevity, but there's a considerably larger set of expectations that come with the custom games people are asking for.

Bogeypop

Dust Palace farm crew just got booted for leaving too many strikes
cBj1LTf.png

The Man can't keep us down! We WILL have our cloaks! Disconnects be damned!

A pvp tournament.

"Ok so you guys get in a 6 man fireteam and uh, you 6 guys...queue up at the same time...press uh...press the launch button right now! Ok. Ok cool. Uh oh you didn't get matched up? Ok everyone to orbit...drizzay....DRIZZAY ARE YOU AFK? YOU HAVE TO LAUNCH. Goddamit. Ok uh, Nami..make a new party and uh...you clicked clash? What kind of pvp tournament takes place in clash? Fuck this."

i was thinking more along the lines of cool clips and screenshots on a weekly basis.

BreezyLimbo brings up a good point, but I mean what better way to relight your PvP fire? Clips and screenshots does seems like a simpler alternative.

First Oryx kill! Thanks for your patience, Drizzay and crew. Had to shake a bit of rust off at the start.

Thanx again for the oryx run Boguester. Took a little while but we did it. drizzay and co are awesome

Anyways, anyone doing NF? I wanna do it with my titan.

Happy to help, great job everyone!

That's just how that fight works, any little mistake along the way can cause a wipe and there's no way to speed it up from 4 cycles. All it takes is that one run when everything fits into the right place.

And yet they managed to be broken! I know, I know, it's ridiculous. I mean, screw health recovery. That's Lord of Wolves tier. This is full resurrection. It's completely bonkers!

I feel like you're overselling the resurrection and ignoring all the suckiness of Radiance I mentioned including that they're barely an increased threat outside of low-midrange

What's the weakness of Hammer of Sol exactly? It's the Goku of supers

I feel like you're overselling the resurrection and ignoring all the suckiness of Radiance I mentioned including that they're barely an increased threat outside of low-midrange

What's the weakness of Hammer of Sol exactly? It's the Goku of supers

Walls. And uh, blinking. And uh, running away.

Mindlog

Anyone want to fireteam up for some Crucible? I need to do the bounty for playing 5 matches in a fireteam to finish the weekly PVP bounties.

PSN = Semedi

You can join me, or I can join you.
I need to do exactly that as well. Loggin in. Mindlog

BreezyLimbo brings up a good point, but I mean what better way to relight your PvP fire? Clips and screenshots does seems like a simpler alternative.

Eh, Ace of Spades relit my PvP fire, but a dozen things need to change for me to be tryhard in PvP again:

Hand Cannon accuracy and hipfire needs to go up
Fusion Rifle accuracy needs to go up
Shotgun range and accuracy while moving needs to go down
Pulse Rifle stagger and range needs to go down
Sniper Rifle aim assist needs to go down

Sunbreaker damage resistance and super duration needs to go down
Stormcaller super duration needs to go down
Nightstalker grenade radii and cast times need to go up
Defender grenade radii and cast times need to go up
Gunslinger Golden Gun needs to not be counted as a Hand Cannon (unless they did this to make people want to use "Over the Horizon", which was never and still isn't an attractive perk).

Map rotation needs to be adjusted
Rift spawns need to be adjusted

NastyBook

I invited ppl at random, and then those people joined. I'm sorry if this has caused confusion, but I'm convinced I'm cursed having ppl show as soon as ppl on the board say they're down to join a raid group.

Again, sorry.

Walls. And uh, blinking. And uh, running away.

Not being there to be killed is a weakness of every roaming super. Does anyone who uses it in pvp get the impression that it's not insane? It's a hybrid of two of the supposedly best supers with and can survive a head shot from high impact sniper. It's literally juggernaut mode, you can pop it and give no fucks which is bad

What I'd like to see is the damage resistance being toned down (barely) to Sunsinger/Blade Dancer levels (they still have Cauterize to keep them healthy) and the super either lasting for however long golden gun does and they just get 5 hammers or whatever.

Not being there to be killed is a weakness of every roaming super. Does anyone who uses it in pvp get the impression that it's not insane? It's a hybrid of two of the supposedly best supers with a high impact sniper.

What I'd like to see is the damage resistance being toned down (barely) to Sunsinger/Blade Dancer levels (they still have Cauterize to keep them healthy) and the super either lasting for however long golden gun does and they just get 5 hammers or whatever.

Golden Gun (and Quiver) both last 10 seconds after activation. I think Bladedancer does as well but Mask of the Third Man makes it last longer. Sunsinger and the other roaming supers last 15 seconds i think.

And Hammer of Sol by default throws 5 hammers, with one of its abilities letting you throw 7.

Palocca

i wanna try my hand at my first nightfall since stepping away from destiny months ago. Anyone still need to run it? My PSN: theFlyingPigeon

Sykane

Anyone doing an Oryx run or looking to start run? I have the checkpoint and would love to get it done before the reset. PS4 name is wmc342

Top Bottom