• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Cybrwzrd

Banned
Any experienced KF gaffers wanna help me beat Oryx in like 30min from now? Im at Oryx right now. I need 5 more oryx killers.

1. Godless_Pagan

Ill come Godless, PSN Cybrwzrd

ALso get Kreepmode since he wanted to join me

NastyBook

I'm ready when you guys are. It looks like we're missing a few people, though. We might just wait until 10 to see if they show up.

1. GibbShift
2. Ocelott
3. Poetaster
4. Eldritch_Spectre
5. Dunlop75
6. Bicep_Curls

I really like Infusion. The sense of choosing a gun and sort of working it up over time instead of other options is very satisfying.

At the same time it really seems like there's quite a lot of room for choice in terms of personal preference in the current sandbox. Good combo.

Infusion + light transmog would be great. Way better than rerolling. I like carrying favorites up as well, but there is a lot of good gear that is still being phased out because it isnt legendary. Ghost shells in particular

Dishy

Unconfirmed Member
After the big news today I'm really excited for the coming year of Destiny. They can do so much more and aren't fixed to a "we just add content two times a year" plan.

I hope we get at least one new raid until Destiny 2 though.

I see Taken versions of the old raids on the horizon, maybe later this year :/

Mindlog

First no wipe run for me.
Got a duplicate Heavy Machine Gun.
Duplicate gauntlets.

........................................................................................

Correction.
Triplicate Gauntlets. I got an extra pair of low light gauntlets from my moudlering shards. ...

On the bright side. Good run!

My Titan has cleared it 3 times.
3 Raid Gauntlets, 2 Raid Heavy Machine Guns and 1 Bloody Towel.

Bogeypop

Bogey, we doing Heroic or just the level 20?

Not sure, it's a double-edged sword. If we do the lvl 20 version and it has a lower drop rate... But at the same time getting Dust Palace on Heroic isn't guaranteed... If we had 3 people we could just keep matchmaking on Heroic unti we got Dust Palace. Load up the playlist, if we don't get Dust Palace, back to orbit, and repeat until we do.

Not sure, it's a double-edged sword. If we do the lvl 20 version and it has a lower drop rate... But at the same time getting Dust Palace on Heroic isn't guaranteed...
If we had 3 people we could just keep matchmaking on Heroic unti we got Dust Palace. Load up the playlist, if we don't get Dust Palace, back to orbit, and repeat until we do.
Need a third for this^

We'll be aiming for Dust Palace or Taniks.

Thanks for the super smooth raid run to deafmedal, Agent (phantom8324), Mupod, Mindlog and Illiniguy, zero wipes.

I'm almost ready to attempt flawless, I died once right on the final cycle at Oryx, got 1 shotted by the shade :(

I have 40 fragments out of 50 the last 5 to get are such a pain in the ass. I missed one from the raid the others require I use runes which I have none and dont know how to get any

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Infusion + light transmog would be great. Way better than rerolling. I like carrying favorites up as well, but there is a lot of good gear that is still being phased out because it isnt legendary. Ghost shells in particular
I agree with that, all Ghost shells and Class items should be infusable.

I will say that in the current status quo the difference between rare and legendary ain't what it used to be- people should consider simply using rare high light drops if they like the look/perks despite being "just" rare. But I'd be a big fan of true transmog for any uncommon/rare/legendary skin over any legendary.

I'm down, but I've only done warpriest and the encounter before him. I pick things up quickly though. 297 LL Hunter here.

MiamiWesker is game too.

Also if someone could approve my DGAF request I'd appreciate it, thanks in advance.
I will accept you tomorrow or another mod will do it if they see this :)

Top Bottom