• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Zocano

Weird. I was always under the impression that weapon attack (light) values were divorced from their actual damage now with the ilevel system. Guess not.

It's for the best I guess. Tried to use VoC in the nightfall.

sensui-tomo

Havent started yet, but was wondering if anyone could help with the tier 3 CoO boss, need to beat it within 2 minutes too.
PSN SensuiTomo I'm a 298 warlock.

Ezio

Big shoutout to the gaffers that helped me and my rl friend through the raid tonight and taught us everything. Props to Q, og, volcano and shadow it was a good time guys

If anyone wants to do the first couple of stages for the Raid to grab some gear before reset, let me know, I'd like to get my Titan some stuff.

zewone

Yes, got my vanilla trench cloak and helmet from engrams.

DdgpcYT.png

Hzoltan69

Weird. I was always under the impression that weapon attack (light) values were divorced from their actual damage now with the ilevel system. Guess not.

It's for the best I guess. Tried to use VoC in the nightfall.

What I don't understand, though is that when I was killing the Deathsingers in the story mission (for the grimoire) my 160 Icebreaker was doing more damage than my 307 Stare. Any reason for that? It's not even legacy content...

LTWood12

Big thanks to Hawkian and every else one that helped me get my first Oryx kill tonight. Again showing that Gaf is the best gaming community.

Glad we were able to fry his ass for you! It's an incredibly satisfying thing to overcome, and you did great.

And you're right, this community is just the best.

Not sure if you guys are awake still, but wanted to give a big thanks to everyone who helped Hero secure his first Oryx kill. It took 1 run and we beat Oryx. Definitely the best I've been involved with in slaughtering him:

Hero of the Day
xx_BATMANx
iRAWRasaurus
churmom
androo2300

NF. Partially out of habit and partially because I like the extra challenge. Rewards are shit but I don't really mind.
For raids I prefer to do them during the weekends when there are more people asking to group up.

Until they rebuff and readjust nightfalls, raids. Honestly don't think the nightfalls are super worth it.

That said, I haven't done a nightfall at all this week, anyone mind helping me?

PSN is Zocano

I will start it and just hop in whenever

Nightfall can still drop 310 exotics though. Can never have enough of those.

RexNovis

Banned
Skullfort is such a beast PVE helmet for Sunbreakers. 2 melting point melees with full strength cooldown reduction just absolutely destroys Ultras

We got it down now. The next time we'll complete the raid the first time through, right? lol.

Thanks for the headsup!

Expanding on this, here are the recent interviews, including the one you posted. Anyone know of any others?
The Crucible podcast gets really technical with details on range, aim assist, and more.

So glad Bungie is continuing to be out there with the community even though they're done hyping the launch.

Been listening this stuff at work. Just wanted to say thanks for posting the links.

Juraash

Didn't have much to do tonight on the eve of the reset. I'm really only interested in playing my Warlock right now and he's basically only going to see upgrades in the raid. Tuesday is usually a bustle of activity with raids so I should be able to get s full clear in tomorrow and hopefully see am upgrade or two before I go on vacation.

Rehsa

Infuse it for something later, and oh well look at that it's my birthday :p

Happy Birthday Val!
__

Got a relic on my Warlock that says: "Thought we formed the Banner to fight the Darkness, not ourselves. Just don't bode well, s'all I'm sayin'." —Gheleon

Fitting since Ghaleon hates PVP lol

Guys I'm really good at platforming during the Oryx part. I always get the relic before the Knight spawns. NO lie!

Seriously, I'm downloading shareplay so I can share my awesome platforming. It has to be seen to be beliiiieved.

Happy birthday Val! Make sure to go into MGSV for your complementary cake!

So... trying to get dust palace with my group is obscene. Been sitting here going back to orbit for like 20 minutes at least. It has the occur less than what, like 5% of the time?

Bogeypop

So... trying to get dust palace with my group is obscene. Been sitting here going back to orbit for like 20 minutes at least. It has the occur less than what, like 5% of the time?

Bungie's onto us! Haven't seen Dust Palace either. Just a single Taniks strike so far.

Top Bottom