• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Just got all 4 ghosts in Paradox mission im wondering if i should wait to turn it in to FWC till the mission is added.I just dont wanna miss out like some did when they turned in the class quest early and didnt get the class item reward.

Blah, can't help but feel a bit disappointed that today's secret leads to yet another "how do we continue the questline" mystery like the SS.

noomi

So todays daily.... with all the secret stuff.

Easy enough to solo, or should I be getting 2 other players to help?

Just got all 4 ghosts in Paradox mission im wondering if i should wait to turn it in to FWC till the mission is added.I just dont wanna miss out like some did when they turned in the class quest early and didnt get the class item reward.

That never happened though, turned out the emblems were from PvP. We have no idea if this leads to anything, just speculation.

MrDaravon

Man, I either need to look up a video or do Paradox later with people who know the level because I have no idea how in the fuck to continue on in the level after you get the first ghost. I knew that area was down there but I never actually went that way and I just got completely lost in the second part down there, couldn't find how the hell I was supposed to get out. I'm a scrub :(

BahamutPT

So todays daily.... with all the secret stuff.

Easy enough to solo, or should I be getting 2 other players to help?

Easy to do solo. Once in the boss room, enemies seem to never stop respawning if you kill them, so just hang back and kill the boss from afar and ads for ammo replenish.

deoee

Thank you guys for the run!
Got Shotgun, Chest (300... are you kidding?) and cloak (303... omg)

CQolDv3VEAAyxXE.jpg:orig

Theorry

Is there any reason to get these ghosts now other than grimoire? Based on the reddit thread it still seems like it is a dead end?

I am sure its something that brings you closer to unlock the sleep stimulant quest. Same with the fusion rifles you bring to the gunsmith.

BahamutPT

Yep. Same deal with the cult ghost. They both still appear in my quest items, but are hidden: https://destiny-inventory.herokuapp.com/ps/Revolutionary
There's more to the Dvalin relics (SS) and cult ghost (NTTE). It's just a pain in the ass to figure out how exactly to initiate the next part :(

I'm guessing it'll eventually tie into this questline - http://db.destinytracker.com/quests/1024523346-classified

And the one for Sleeper, maybe (seems too short) - http://db.destinytracker.com/quests/761532050-classified

OMG, I finally just google image searched, "sleeper stimulant" That is the coolest looking gun in the game! Do we know anything about its perks?

Jafku

I think I may take a break from Nightfall. Got a legendary chestm, fusion rifle and gauntlets. friend did it and got blue engrams and an antiquated rune

FyreWulff

All of my characters are above 300 with the highest around 305 if I try. Raid gives me shit and I still haven't got the chest.

Yeah you're supposed to be raiding at this point to get your light level up. All other sources are basically just a steady stream of mats for your raid gear or legendary armor to feed with your raid gear

you're already outleveling all Destiny content at this point. 301 to 310 is just gravy

Top Bottom