• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Deku Tree

It's one of the new TTK dead ghosts.

Anyway, I'm gonna do daily again. This time on my hunter. If anyone is looking to get the 4 memories, join on me. I know where they are at.

Do you still have to glitch to get the fourth memory? Has anyone figured out how to do it legit?

Zocano

I'm gonna take a guess and say we have an invisible timer (or maybe just next reset) until we get a new step in this Praedyth business (assuming it's the No Time to Explain questline).

Deku Tree

I'm gonna take a guess and say we have an invisible timer (or maybe just next reset) until we get a new step in this Praedyth business (assuming it's the No Time to Explain questline).

Maybe you have to wait for armsday... Or wait an RNG amount of time until the Gunsmith remembers?

phen0m24

Nami, is this the daily where you can gl
itch into the vault? My son was showing me something where a guy got in there, killed a Vex ultra and then collected "Praedyth's Gift" along with the cult ghost.

Is that what you did last time though?

Raybunny

How can I get some reciprocal ruins for court of oryx, I'm all out and only at rank 2 with Erie

Go to the "dredgeboat" and:
Kill named enemies.
Find ppl on the CoO and tag along.
Kill enemies in general.

Panic averted. I can pick up the 3 new and deliver the 4th

Yes indeed. I kept mine. But hey we have an ultra to kill. 3 times even using the 3oC if you want to experience it on each character.

Cult Ghost got. Really cool that we finally got to open that portal.

Only really noticed how the Green/Red sides are also the Vault of Glass, you just get in from reverse order. :lol

noomi

I'm sure this was probably answered already but.... tier 3 CoO today?

Is it just a repeat? Meaning, no new calcified fragments to get?

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Nice surprise at the end of Nightfall last night. 1000 yard stare saved our asses last night at the boss. I was last guardian standing so just fired my remaining ammo into the boss and killed him with my last bullet by any luck.

Completed a few CoO 3 and the others to finish my quest for a 300 artifact from Eris. Infused my Zhalo to 300 and got the Kings Fall ghost so I'm edging towards 298 now. A good night it was and I'm ready to do Kings Fall again today.

Regarding the Titan War Preist helm does it drop at him or any boss? At the moment its the only piece I really want for my Titan but I also want to get some gear for my Warlock so I'm thinking beat War Priest on Titan then leave and come back with Warlock.

fhrgru.jpg

Nice surprise at the end of Nightfall last night. 1000 yard stare saved our asses last night at the boss. I was last guardian standing so just fired my remaining ammo into the boss and killed him with my last bullet by any luck.

Completed a few CoO 3 and the others to finish my quest for a 300 artifact from Eris. Infused my Zhalo to 300 and got the Kings Fall ghost so I'm edging towards 298 now. A good night it was and I'm ready to do Kings Fall again today.

Regarding the Titan War Preist helm does it drop at him or any boss? At the moment its the only piece I really want for my Titan but I also want to get some gear for my Warlock so I'm thinking beat War Priest on Titan then leave and come back with Warlock.

Oryx

noomi

YES!!! after countless strikes, finally got the cloak of taniks! i'm so happy

Nice, I need to start grinding Dust Palace for the Psion Cloak, also Undying Mind for the Imago Loop.

The only the strike specific goodies I want.

300 boots. thanks game.

Congrats! :p

Its the same encounter as the first week...

Ah ok, just as I thought. Thanks for the confirmation :)

Looks like it'll be a while before we can get those last 3 fragments then....

Top Bottom