• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

E92 M3

Me neither! Or the rocket launcher! Or a telesto!

I'll trade a rocket launcher for the chest - it's very subpar anyways lol.

Yeah

the game starts to peter out a bit near the endgame... not that I expected different

Do Raid drops only occur when you beat Oryx?

Various checkpoints give different gear and I am just getting 300 stuff lol.

Yeah you're supposed to be raiding at this point to get your light level up. All other sources are basically just a steady stream of mats for your raid gear or legendary armor to feed with your raid gear

you're already outleveling all Destiny content at this point. 301 to 310 is just gravy

If Oryx is 310 for heroic than I will not bitch, because a few light levels doesn't mean much. I'm just worried if they make it higher than 310 and I raid 3x a week + helping others.

Shito

Yeah, I don't care too much that ghost, boots and class slots are still all RNG dependants, as there's no real use at the moment being 310 rather than 300.
My bitching about it will all depend about HM KF light level: if it's 310 (as in, begins at 310 and ends at 320), it sucks, but if it's 300 I'm ok with this.

Bogeypop

Who knows where the Ghosts are in the Daily and is willing to help show me where to get them!?
I'm half-asleep and I know I'll forget to do it later. Otherwise I'd just use the video guide

LiK

Yeah, I don't care too much that ghost, boots and class slots are still all RNG dependants, as there's no real use at the moment being 310 rather than 300.
My bitching about it will all depend about HM KF light level: if it's 310 (as in, begins at 310 and ends at 320), it sucks, but if it's 300 I'm ok with this.

I think most of the HM raid will be 300 and Oryx will be 310. that's most likely how they will roll.

noomi

does the matchmaking for the exotic sword strike put you with people who are all going for the same element?

No, but most of them are very.... well let's say not helpful.

Don't waste your time with randoms, get a team for it and save yourself a headache.

Pretty sure Luke said nothing in Destiny is above 300

I really hope that is true. They need to make the raid harder with a change in mechanics or the addition of some new ones. Overleveling the mobs is the shittiest possible way to make it more challenging. Crota HM was shitty, lazy design.

LiK

I really hope that is true. They need to make the raid harder with a change in mechanics or the addition of some new ones. Overleveling the mobs is the shittiest possible way to make it more challenging. Crota HM was shitty, lazy design.

and the glitches were BAD especially after they tried to patch out that disconnect exploit. they broke it.

radiohead1

Neo Member
I can't believe how long my Destiny to-do list got for today.

Nightfall (hopefully the fragment drops since it is on the Dreadnaught)
Tier 3 CoO (I'm sitting at 44 fragments, so either of these two will do the trick)
Touch of Malice final quest step
Daily secret quest fun
Raid (fingers crossed to finally get a decent ghost shell)

I love reset! Wish I could take the day off, probably have to wait until after work to do any of this.

I can't believe how long my Destiny to-do list got for today.

Nightfall (hopefully the fragment drops since it is on the Dreadnaught)
Tier 3 CoO (I'm sitting at 44 fragments, so either of these two will do the trick)
Touch of Malice final quest step
Daily secret quest fun
Raid (fingers crossed to finally get a decent ghost shell)

I love reset! Wish I could take the day off, probably have to wait until after work to do any of this.

What are this?!

You referring to hidden loot reward mission stuff like the Black Spindle and potential Sleeper Stimulant? Today's Heroic seems like the most logical starting point for the Sleeper esp. with the ghost shenanigans going on.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Nightfall rewards were horrible. Why did Bungie nerf it so bad?

CQosN1VUYAAjVgk.jpg:large

Thanks for the sherpa run Cosmos, Kartik, Drassil and group, it was great first experience. Except for the blank screen part, dunno what happened there.

I hardly do them anymore. Even if the rewards were shit at least we have XP boost/radiant light. It just baffles me that Bungie employees sat in their board meeting and approved this. I don't understand how taking away from Nightfall was even a discussion.

Christ... have only gotten a single blue engram from the last two week's Nightfalls. One of you Gaffers (i forget who was with me) witnessed my unfortunate turn of events :( No luck... ever...

EDIT: This guy above me... with your 310 Suros... I hate you! No but seriously... luck man... congrats! I'll never see anything like that from the RNGesus

Christ... have only gotten a single blue engram from the last two week's Nightfalls. One of you Gaffers (i forget who was with me) witnessed my unfortunate turn of events :( No luck... ever...

EDIT: This guy above me... with your 310 Suros... I hate you! No but seriously... luck man... congrats! I'll never see anything like that from the RNGesus

Least you didn't get 1 mote of light. Literally 1. I've seen that happen to a friend of mine, man was he pissed

MrDaravon

I'm sorry Mandrake count me out for the Raid, was expecting to start much sooner, at this point I'd have to bail on you guys partway through the Raid. I'll be back on in an hour or two to try to get into some Raids then.

Tovarisc

Thanks for the sherpa run Cosmos, Kartik, Drassil and group, it was great first experience. Except for the blank screen part, dunno what happened there.

It has happened to me once too. Game told me I got disconnected, but few seconds later it put me back into the raid and screen was very dark. I was able to see some, but very little.

SeanR1221

This micro transaction emote news bums me out. I already paid 140.00 for my Destiny package and now they're trying to squeeze more money out of the player base? Show me the road map to the free DLC we might be getting and I'll be a little more positive.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
I hardly do them anymore. Even if the rewards were shit at least we have XP boost/radiant light. It just baffles me that Bungie employees sat in their board meeting and approved this. I don't understand how taking away from Nightfall was even a discussion.

Bring back the XP! :(

Tecnniqe

Banned
Ugh...Coins D:

At least i could be worse. Wanted 310 heavy for infuse but hey.

Also only got 1 char capable of doing NF D: If not i'd do it again.

Top Bottom