• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Bop on ya head.

ZmGVQPC.gif

YES!!! after countless strikes, finally got the cloak of taniks! i'm so happy

Best cloak ever. The Psion Flayers hype is over the top.

Ok thanks. Looks like I'm using Titan all the way through.

Recall

So the only item really holding back my item level is my ghost shell. Any vendors sell any good ones for legendary marks or am I just forever at the mercy of RNG?

noomi

So the only item really holding back my item level is my ghost shell. Any vendors sell any good ones for legendary marks or am I just forever at the mercy of RNG?

You can get one from a tower vendor that is 280 light, or farm Court of Oryx in hopes of some dropping.

Stop hogging all out luck >_<

Real salty about the moldering shard exchange scam oryx is running. Give 20 get 2 :-\

*gives dhruv some luck*

NOW IT'S YOUR TIME TO SHINE

MrDaravon

Just woke up, anyone got a fresh Raid spot or maybe Nightfall? I'm gonna try hard for today to be the first day in the history of Destiny where I get all of my Raiding and Nightfalls done on reset day. Sweet, glorious freedom

BahamutPT

Does this week's Nightfall reward you with the Calcified Fragment if you didn't get it from Darkblade during the first week? Or is it really a Sunless Cell exclusive?

Okay, I didn't miss anything then. But will there really not be anymore real (smaller) expansions this year like TDB & HoW ?

It seems likely that all of those assets are going to be shifted to Destiny 2 development

Makes sense

I just hope Destiny 2 isnt cross gen. I think they finally want to take the shackles off

MrDaravon

Oh today's Story mission is Paradox and there's already guides on how to get the ghosts, sweet lol. Man I am really not awake yet apparently.

LiK

It seems likely that all of those assets are going to be shifted to Destiny 2 development

Makes sense

I just hope Destiny 2 isnt cross gen. I think they finally want to take the shackles off

hopefully not. don't need more of this cross-gen limitation.

Top Bottom