• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

I'm going to be completely unsatisfied if the new year 2 DLC model means that we only get one raid per year. KF is really good, but it's not gonna still be good to keep grinding every week in January or sooner even IMO.
I can see Bunie updating the old raid to require higher light level. . but yea I can see Destiny getting stale around January and most of DGAF will just be playing to hoard strange coins and motes.

MrDaravon

Let the purge commence!

I'm not gonna be able to say goodbye to any of these nostalgia weapons/armor.

I'm still keeping copy of all of the Y1 Raid items (actually still missing a couple things) for nostalgia purposes, everything else is already gone though except those and the Stranger's Rifle and the starting auto rifle. I don't really use vault space for anything else now, so I'll keep them until that becomes an issue or something else changes.

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
I'm begging for a couple of people to help me out in Praedyth's Vision. This went from fun to horrible when I realised the adds never stop spawning. It should only take a couple of minutes with someone to help res but solo I just can't take it. Join diggymow on PSN if you're feeling kind.

I can see Bunie updating the old raid to require higher light level. . but yea I can see Destiny getting stale around January and most of DGAF will just be playing to hoard strange coins and motes.

Well we still have

- Kings Fall Challenges (hinted at more than one difficulty)

- Trials/Iron Banner

- Potential retooling of Old Raids and Prison of Elders

- All year one Exotics upgraded to year 2

- Any other updates and changes like Expansion of Court of Oryx, New gear/weapons, more secret sidequests, New Patrol content and challenges....

And My last prediction... The hunt for the LOST QUEEN

Destiny 1 has so much meat on the bone left but I wonder how far the LIVE team can take it in the small window from now until Destiny 2

Deku Tree

So with the daily today if you wipe then the ghosts dissapear and you have to start over.

Did anyone wipe at the final room after you collect all the ghosts and go through the portal? Does it send you to orbit.

E92 M3

Bungie needs to give us the ability to backup characters or lock them from deletion. At this point, many of our accounts are worth hundreds of dollars and need to have extra layers of preservation.

Deku Tree

Bungie needs to give us the ability to backup characters or lock them from deletion. At this point, many of our accounts are worth hundreds of dollars and need to have extra layers of preservation.

You can password protect your user on your PS4 so that nobody else can log into your destiny account without your password.

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
So with the daily today if you wipe then the ghosts dissapear and you have to start over.

Did anyone wipe at the final room after you collect all the ghosts and go through the portal? Does it send you to orbit.

You can wipe after you make it through the portal I know that for sure. Ive been doing it for an hour. I think you can die a little before that as well but I didn't test it. Again if anyone has a few minutes help me clear the final part of this. Just need someone to res so 1 death doesn't reset the encounter at least. PSN diggymow

We really struggled with the Nightfall last night. We couldn't find a third player, so it was only a two-man fireteam. We got through most of it without an issue, but The Undying Mind really gave us a hard time. I think we only managed to get it down to about half it's health. We gave up after about 5 tries.

Homeboyd

Well that sucks... destinyghosthunter.net says I have 45 fragments but I'm at 44 in-game.
Do you have a second or third character? Odds are you picked up a fragment on one of those characters that you never got on your main. Happened to me and a lot of other people.

Make sure you get all of your characters to 40 before purging. I had to rely on Fatebringer for my Titan until he hit 40.

No worries there, all my characters are 300+. :)

My vault is still full of year 1 weapons. It's gonna take some serious need for space for me to delete any of them.

I've been hoarding almost every blue I get that's above 280, but I don't really need them anymore. Gonna try to keep all the year 1's I can.

noomi

Schweeeeet!

My vault is still full of year 1 weapons. It's gonna take some serious need for space for me to delete any of them.

I eventually got rid of some because I had no space left. Dismantled of some year 1 exotics, and even some raid weapons.

RIP Atheons Epilogue, Song of Ir Yut, Hezen Vengeance... amongst many others.

Fatebringer and Vision are safe though... forevers

Only ones I deleted recently were a dupe Vex, the Murmur and Light in the Abyss because I couldn't be bothered waiting for rare fusion rifles to drop. Never used them anyway.

SkylineRKR

I can't dismantle Vex and FB. For the rest... I already sharded all CE weapons (pieces of shit), and all Iron Banner weapons but one. Once I hit Rank 3 with gunsmith this armsday my perfectly rolled Timur's will die too. Slow ROF piece of crap anyway.

Ophelion

Did you bother to read what I wrote?

That post was written yesterday. If he'd said, "Next Tuesday" that actually would've meant today to a lot of people. At very best, it's very ambiguous when Tuesday has not yet come in the current week. "This coming Tuesday" means "Tuesday, a week from now" in a much clearer way, if slightly less common. In case that's confusing to you, he also includes the date. Again, the date's not buried in the text. It's in the same sentence. If he followed your advice, he would've been communicating to a large number of other people exactly what you're accusing him of.

Deej can get flowery, but he's speaking very plain English here, IMO.

MrDaravon

God, I cannot get through the Daily without dying, I have no idea what my problem is today. Gonna have to wait until later tonight when I can party up with people or something.

SpecX

God, I cannot get through the Daily without dying, I have no idea what my problem is today. Gonna have to wait until later tonight when I can party up with people or something.

Those captains were tough, but I managed to get by solo. The sword and defender Titan made the difference.

Daily Rumble: DGAF Edition. Rasen wrecked Ruthless super hard
for his one kill

CQpfqITUsAAp7LG.jpg:orig

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
Starting a fresh raid! Looking for a quick run so we're asking for 295+ with a mic, please.

Copy and paste your PSN username to the list. Quoting will not work for the next person to post after you.

Leaving when we fill up.

1. Crophonso
2. Tastypwnwhich

MrDaravon

Those captains were tough, but I managed to get by solo. The sword and defender Titan made the difference.

Yeah, it's rough but I think it's a combination of I have a lot of kinda bad IRL stuff happening today plus I think I'm honestly starting to burn out on the game post-TTK. Spent too much time getting all 3 of my characters through all of the story + Taken War quests and associated bullshit, I still find the new Raid to be a chore and 90% of my drops from it have rolled 300-303 range. If this Daily wasn't a specific thing you can only do when it's the Daily I don't know that I'd even get back on today, don't really feel like doing the x3 Raid or NF like I had planned this morning. I'll hammer this out later for sure in a group or something, but after that I dunno lol.

Top Bottom