• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Quick question:

Has anyone gotten the Beltane shader? You get it from competing the Old Hunger quest.

Nope, it is still glitched or needs something else to unlock. I'm assuming 50 fragments will unlock another node of that quest line.

Also, there is a ship in the kiosk that is marked as a reward for completing TTK but it's still locked. (not the raid ship)

On a lighter note, this Suros autorifle has max stability-
9eFyfgh.png

Klyka

Banned
Hey guys, gonna jump on now, anyone got a raid spot open? preferably from the start?

I got mah ToM and stuff, I know mah sheeeeeet

PSN Klyka1

Namikaze1

Nope, it is still glitched or needs something else to unlock. I'm assuming 50 fragments will unlock another node of that quest line.

Also, there is a ship in the kiosk that is marked as a reward for completing TTK but it's still locked. (not the raid ship)
Same with 3 emblems. I just assumed they were all hard mode drops since no one has gotten them yet.

BahamutPT

Some people have theorized that the 3 missing fragments may be tied to the Challenge Mode in the Raid (since there are 3 fragments, 3 bosses, 3 emblems and 3 challenges listed).

On a lighter note, this Suros autorifle has max stability-

I ordered this for armsday. Hopefully it comes with similar perks. I have a Righteous VII from New Monarchy with the same perks (perfect balance, glass half full, etc) but in the hrof/med damage archetype and it rips. Been rolling with it as my PvP primary since I got it, so I'm really excited about this gun.

BahamutPT

And actually, speaking of Challenge Mode... There are still those challenge modifiers in the current Raid mode to figure out. I don't think they're there to simply tell us which bosses we'll face.

Some people have talked about those referring to an extra challenge in each boss, like defeating them under certain conditions. But I'm sure the most likely ones have already been tested (for example, defeating Golgoroth in 1 cycle) and seems nothing has been found so far.

Edit: Oh now this is interesting... The Challenge modifiers have disappeared from the raid.

Well I know what I'm doing tonight. How in the hell do people find these things?!

All three of the Ghosts are located in areas that were very thoroughly explored in the quest for the non-existent 6th chest. It makes me very curious if they had plans for this basic idea back when VoG was originally designed.

Essentially every connecting segment between major portions of VoG has an alternate path. There's a ghost in each of these three alternate paths: underneath first chest in Trials of Kabr on the way to Templar, in spirit bloom route towards Gorgons and in cave underneath the alternate jumping puzzle to Atheon. People like myself wasted a lot of time scouring all this geometry, haha.

Edit: damn now I need a VoG related page topper...

Edit2: HUD-less option needs to happen. Game looks amazing when it glitches out to HUD-less during spectate mode. Unstable shoulder charging a Vex:

CLQeLSfUMAUuhzK.jpg:orig

Deku Tree

All three of the Ghosts are located in areas that were very thoroughly explored in the quest for the non-existent 6th chest. It makes me very curious if they had plans for this basic idea back when VoG was originally designed.

Essentially every connecting segment between major portions of VoG has an alternate path. There's a ghost in each of these three alternate paths: underneath first chest in Trials of Kabr on the way to Templar, in spirit bloom route towards Gorgons and in cave underneath the alternate jumping puzzle to Atheon. People like myself wasted a lot of time scouring all this geometry, haha.

They must have had at least a vague plan for all of those spaces.

Has anyone else had connectivity issues with Destiny lately on PS4? I've been having a terrible time today. Got a baboon error code during the nightfall, my screen turned black during the Shield Brothers fight in the nightfall but I could still hear everything going on. I ended up having to bring up my ghost, which happened to still work, and join back in.

Still no raid chest pice for my hunter, on the plus side I got the boots at 309 with sniper ammo and the gloves with sniper reload. I also had my first outing with ToM, it's certainly a game changer for sisters and oryx!

Do you have to get all three ghosts and then finish the mission on one life?

Because I honestly have no fucking clue how to get from the first ghost shell to the templar area. I'd rather just reset and go to orbit then try to hunt my way around this nonsense looking for a door.

Here you go.

Oooh yeah, that's a nice one! I prefer to pull page top pics from my personal stash though, gotta find some use for them....

That concept art picture of Atheon's Chamber is like my favorite video game concept art ever. It fits perfectly, and it's really a testament to how well they realized that conceptual space in-game.

Top Bottom