• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Anyone know how to get a Helium Filaments ghost? Its the only one I really need but no one sells it.

Only available via RNGsus' blessing. :-/

Edit: ooh, sounds like I take that back. Speaker wasn't selling one last I checked but his stash should have rolled over by now.

So it looks like if there is a payoff to it we don't know what it is yet? But possibly Simulant related? I'm assuming it has to be done when it's the daily heroic?

Yeah can only be done via daily heroic, it's just collecting ghosts and grimiore at this point, no one knows what it may lead to in the future.

X-Frame

Does Destiny remember your current 3oC streak in terms of how many coins used and haven't given an exotic engram?

I used maybe 4 last weekend and no exotic engram, should it keep that in mind even now when I pop another one or does it reset after a certain amount of time?

Low. When you're on the grassy tree ledge area look for a platform a ways down below you, in the same direction you head when you first drop into that place. Keep going straight from there and then eventually hook to your left for the exit tunnel that links back up with the usual Templar entrance area. There are a few tricky jumps along the way though, take your time.

Found it. Thanks for the help man.

Deku Tree

Only available via RNGsus' blessing. :-/

Edit: ooh, sounds like I take that back. Speaker wasn't selling one last I checked but his stash should have rolled over by now.

Speaker only sells blue ghosts though... Only way to get a helium extractor purple ghost is via RNGesus.

Whoyouare

Fresh kings fall raid. Will start when full. Ps4

1. Manicstreet
2. Aphex26
3. X_magik_ox

This group is joining in with greyblade.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Does Destiny remember your current 3oC streak in terms of how many coins used and haven't given an exotic engram?

I used maybe 4 last weekend and no exotic engram, should it keep that in mind even now when I pop another one or does it reset after a certain amount of time?
Theoretically the streak doesn't reset until you get an engram. Out of curiosity what would you do differently based on the answer to this question?

vctor182

So it seems the ghosts you get from the paradox mission count for the ghost hunter trophy. I died several times in Kabrs trial after the first ghost so it sent me back and I had to collect it again, every time I grabbed it it counted and after 3 times I got the message saying I got the ghost hunter trophy.

Unstable

So what he's saying

is

you aim this 'Death'-cone, and depending on these things like target acquisition and what not, determines whether someone the receiving end of this 'Death'-cone, whether or not you're actually aiming at them.

Interesting.

Yes.
Maybe.
I think.

The best part of the interview is that the super AR nerf was because of the combining of stats.

X-Frame

Theoretically the streak doesn't reset until you get an engram. Out of curiosity what would you do differently based on the answer to this question?

Well, probably not buy as many if I don't feel I'll be able to use enough until a get an engram in a weekend, haha, but good point probably nothing.

Shito

Damn, CoO is a freaking ghost town. Loaded in several times over the last hour. Empty every time.
Got lucky: found 4 people merrily fighting in there on my second attempt.
I popped my antiquated rune, but we failed it because I didn't understand the main ogre debuff thing with the eyes on my first attempt (and you can't count on blueberries for those kind of things ^^) but I got an exotic engram for my troubles -- apparently the big ogre is an ultra?
We did it on our second attempt, it's easier when you fully understand the mechanics... ^^

Also, anyone missing the ogre grimoire cards should camp this tier 3: so many of them!
And I can attest that they count towards this.

void666

Banned
12 strange coins and 2 motes of light as NF reward. Really?
Nightfall is a waste of time. Only reason i still do it is because of my friends.

Top Bottom