• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Daily secret done, final boss is quite tedious with the non stop adds.

Anyone up for NF? Need all 3

I wish they would have had blights in there instead of monster doors. Every time we would clear the snipers...more would spawn. Very annoying. Thank you for letting me tag along. :)

Kyoufu

Best raid drops today were a 310 machine gun and 306 Warlock Bond. The rest was junk, namely a lot of 300-303 Ghost Shells. :(

Nicodemic

Good evening guardians!

I'm starting the nightfall strike and then I'll be doing the daily heroic paradox memories.

Join up! PSN: Nicodemic

Anybody want to get the 3 ghosts from the daily? I'm tired of trying and dying at stupid spots. I know where the first 2 are but not the 3rd. Just havent gotten far enough.

PSN = jen867530nine

It is, but you have to be very careful to not die. Especially at the end when Taken Vex spawn non-stop until you kill the boss.

Yup, I did the entire thing solo. Zero deaths. Really fun and tense cuz of the platforming parts. They really love making us jump in TTK.

Cool, thanks. Guess I'll give it a go a few times before asking for help. Never did VoG so will at least get the area maped out in my head before getting other people to come.

FinKL

Cool, thanks. Guess I'll give it a go a few times before asking for help. Never did VoG so will at least get the area maped out in my head before getting other people to come.

Are you talking about the Daily Heroic secret? Save yourself the trouble and get a fireteam. I was able to solo it, but it gets so risky at the end because the adds spawn nonstop, the boss is invisible and immune to damage if you don't clear the goblins. I thought if you die you had to start over, so why risk rerunning the whole thing when you can down it easier with another.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
The raid Sharket launcher with tracking is actually pretty dope. Into it.

Tovarisc

The fireworks have died out. Oryx himself is disappointing to me. He isn't menacing enough. Especially considering all the feats he's done in the book of sorrows.

Oryx is to TTK what Ultron is to Avengers 2. A lot dark and menacing lore behind villain, but poor display and execution of it on the screen.

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Got to daughters with LFG.

I don't suppose there are five GAFers around that can help finish it up now? I'm a 298 warlock.

Are you talking about the Daily Heroic secret? Save yourself the trouble and get a fireteam. I was able to solo it, but it gets so risky at the end because the adds spawn nonstop, the boss is invisible and immune to damage if you don't clear the goblins. I thought if you die you had to start over, so why risk rerunning the whole thing when you can down it easier with another.

I don't talk so I'd rather have a full understanding of what needs to be done before dragging other people there with me. So even if I fail at least I can get that.

Hey, can someone explain to me what what awaits me tomorrow regarding the exotic sword quest?

I am currently waiting armsday for all 3 sowrds in a single char.
I know the next step is a 300 strike with an different mechanic in the final boss but I'm not sure what that is.

Also, will I have to do the strike 3 times or just once?

Bogeypop

Hey, can someone explain to me what what awaits me tomorrow regarding the exotic sword quest?

I know the next step is a 300 strike with an different mechanic in the final boss but I'm not sure what that is.

Probably going to have to do it 3 times since you need to kill each of the different Elemental Wardens corresponding to your Sword's element last and then kill the Darkblade within 30 seconds for each of your swords

Dunlop

You can do it in a single run but it will be crazy hard.

You have to kill the knight with the shelf of your sword element and the boss 30 second apart.

All 3 at once means you have to take the beating from the boss and 3 knights and kill them all within 30 seconds.

**however you do this you must kill the knight(s) BEFORE the boss

o_O how are you able to get 3 swords at the same time? I am about to start working on my first swird, but if there is a method to do them at the same time it will save me time.

BahamutPT

In the Darkblade cell there will be 3 extra enemies spawning during the battle. Each Knight will have an elemental shield. You have to kill the one corresponding to the element you need + Darkblade within 30 seconds of each other, killing the Knight first and then Darkblade.

You CAN complete all 3 at once, but you'll need to dodge the 3 Knights the whole fight, then kill all 3 + Darkblade within 30 seconds. It is doable, but way harder due to the Knights attacking.

o_O how are you able to get 3 swords at the same time? I am about to start working on my first swird, but if there is a method to do them at the same time it will save me time.

Follow this guide and you'll be good to go!

Kyoufu

Oryx is to TTK what Ultron is to Avengers 2. A lot dark and menacing lore behind villain, but poor display and execution of it on the screen.

Pretty much.

Oryx is so generic in the game. His lines are so weak. Why are Bungie's writers putting all the good stuff in the grimoire and not the game? Come onnnnnnnn.

Top Bottom