• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Checking in with the boss. Hopefully. Checking with T-44 as well

Meant to quote Rob too. Not sure what happened

So we 4 already if the boss clears?

Oryx is going down tonight, I can feel it.

I'll need to do the solar one, but won't be able to play until Thursday evening. If you still need to run it then, I'll be more than happy to tag along.

Well, I'm not doing this with randoms, so I'll probably just post here until I can find someone. Add me on PSN anyway. SilvertongueBR

Kilau

Need one more for fresh King's Fall raid.

Light 295+, experienced with the raid is preferred. Starting soon.

PSN: Kilau

Tovarisc

theres some confusion about this

the quest that leads to malice is actually Hunger Pangs

theres speculation that the old hunger quest will come back for a final step after 50 fragments are found

so no one has that shader at this point

Trophy that you get from completing Malice is called Hunger Pangs and requirement for that trophy to trigger is listed as Complete "The Old Hunger" quest. Which is kinda interesting considering The Old Hunger actually is questline that you do before getting questline for completing Malice.

Bottomline is that we have already completed questline that is listed as requirement for getting that shader. Either shader lists wrong questline as requirement or trigger is legit bugged for it.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
What do I infuse my 310 primary exotic into?
The Doom of Chelchis
or
The Suros DIS-43

I like the Doom and it's not like Taken enemies are going anywhere quick.
My DIS-43 has Zen and Smallbore which is nice but full auto and braced frame would be preferred.

Trying to figure out which gun I would get more use out of for the time being.

Or....

Do I push my Red Death up to 308?

RdN

This fucking Raid and it's completely random attack and defense values for items, man...

I'm 307, ffs. I don't need 300 stuff.

Top Bottom