• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Jabronium

Can you get the cloaks from the psions if you just pick the Dust Palace strike instead of randomly getting it through the playlist?

Yeah, you can just grind the individual strikes for the items. There's a Reddit post summarizing the loot that also claims the drop rates are lower doing it that way vs the strike playlist, but not sure on the truth of that claim.

Just had the best luck I've ever had with the Cryptach. Went there with 9 rare engrams and 1 legendary heavy engrams . 2 of the blues decrypted into two legendary primaries - Hacksaw and the Questing beast and the legendary decrypted into Truth.

Juraash

Looks like I somehow missed the boat on both raids I inquired about today. Guess I'll knock out the bounties while I watch the thread.

Zocano

Only need the helmet now for my raid gear. Gauntlets I just got have shitty hand cannon reload so hopefully I get a replacement for them.

Is it true that you have to stay alive during the daily. . some guy joined on me and died in the vault maze. . like come on man. Doing it over and making my party private.

coy

Is it true that you have to stay alive during the daily. . some guy joined on me and died in the vault maze. . like come on man. Doing it over and making my party private.
Can die but not wipe in a fireteam. If you solo it, then can't die as it's a wipe.

Cruxist

Any kind Gaffers have a full Agonarch rune? That's all I need to hit 45 Calcified fragments and I need one charge but I don't know which one I need to kill.

No mic right now sadly.
PSN: progame13

You can't wipe, but you can die

Sounds good. Still want to have my party private now since I was doing it at a much slower pace since I was putting my puppy in his crate and trying to get him to go to bed.

Edit: Screw it then, any DGAF members doing the daily for the ghosts?

Sounds good. Still want to have my party private now since I was doing it at a much slower pace since I was putting my puppy in his crate and trying to get him to go to bed.

What are theses ghosts, just dead ghosts to fill out grimoire? Or is there something else to get?

Hey man, I need to do it.

psn: Subtervotion

King's Fall tonight at 10pm EDT

KF raid

1. rasengan1337
2. drizzay (if he's on)
3. Cybrwzrd
4. Hudson
5. Illini_guy_05
6. Eyeron80

xplicitone - i'll be in touch if drizzay or Hudson aren't on
breezylimbo - I don't remember your PSN, sorry! if drizzay and Hudson aren't on, i'll send you an invite :)

Looking to get flawless raider but burning Skolas to the ground quickly. Anyone willing to help? Also just learned about the paradox ghost stuff so I'm down for that too.

PSN Japanmanx3

Top Bottom