• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Mayhem Rumble is basically Night of the Living Sunbreakers.

us9c8sp.gif

Mayhem anything is sunbreakers and golden gun spam fest.

rc213

Ha-ha pretty much, Once I killed everyone around me I was just chucking hammers down hallways getting a few lucky kills.

LiK

Was doing some CoO and this random with exotic sword was tearing shit up! I want that sword real bad lol.

4 more fragments to go...

Anyone wanna help me with tier 3?

I think a 300 cape while wearing a 302 isn't bad. But if you have a 302 cape and they give you a 260 cape....that is ridiculous.

It's only bad because it's a raid drop. Outside of the raid stuff dropping at low light is just an inconvenience, but the raid is the only reliable source of high light stuff right now.

Starting Fear's Embrace for Touch of Malice if anyone else needs and wants to join along.

PSN: VincentAlexander

Hit me with a FR or pop on in if we're already friends :)

It's only bad because it's a raid drop. Outside of the raid stuff dropping at low light is just an inconvenience, but the raid is the only reliable source of high light stuff right now.
Ah. I didn't realize we were talking about raid. Then yeah...that kind of sucks.

hyp

that praedyth's gift mission in the daily is a bitch but solo'able. the amount of taken spawns is ridiculous, best bring some ranged weapon to hit the boss. got through it with the trusty ol' spindle.

Baliis

that praedyth's gift mission in the daily is a bitch but solo'able. the amount of taken spawns is ridiculous, best bring some ranged weapon to hit the boss. got through it with the trusty ol' spindle.

I just stood near the entrance and sniped him till he died, most of the mobs will never shoot at you there

shem935

Banned
What happens if you die while getting the ghost shells or doing the final mission area in today's heroic? I'm going to fire it up solo, wondering if I need a fireteam so as to not get reset.

Just take the first part slow and you should be fine. You can die in the final area as I did and still completed the mission.

ori0n378e

So I am doing the daily for the ghosts. I just got the third and about to do the jumping puzzle. If I die at this point, do I have to start all over?

Finally got to play around with the Zaoulis Bane (x2) that I got from the Oryx kill today

Pure garbage, I think the reload time on my 4th horseman is faster

if you're reloading you're using it wrong

the raid gear is meant to be switched around and let cocoon work it's thing

top of the ahhhhh

Top Bottom