• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Soloed the daily secret thing on the first try. Took it really slow and just assumed I was mapping the path for when I did it later with a group, but ended up being easier then I thought it would. Especially compared to the Black Spindle secret.

Was really cool for someone like me who never got to do the raid to see so much of the old raid area. Place is so big. Something that highlights how cool it is to have no map at all is the exploration in the game. Being actually lost and confused in a large area knowing that any path could end up going on forever or have a secret area along the way.

King's Fall tonight at 10pm EDT

KF raid

1. rasengan1337
2. drizzay (if he's on)
3. Cybrwzrd
4. Hudson
5. Illini_guy_05
6. Eyeron80

xplicitone - i'll be in touch if drizzay or Hudson aren't on
breezylimbo - I don't remember your PSN, sorry! if drizzay and Hudson aren't on, i'll send you an invite :)

Ill keep my eye out so post here fiiirst

Bogeypop

Soloed the daily secret thing on the first try. Took it really slow and just assumed I was mapping the path for when I did it later with a group, but ended up being easier then I thought it would. Especially compared to the Black Spindle secret.

Was really cool for someone like me who never got to do the raid to see so much of the old raid area. Place is so big. Something that highlights how cool it is to have no map at all is the exploration in the game. Being actually lost and confused in a large area knowing that any path could end up going on forever or have a secret area along the way.

Good job! Congrats! I hope we go back to Vault of Glass in the future someday for veterans and rookies to experience it again.

gdt

42 out of 45 fragments. Need 1 or 2 in the raid. Need to kill one more taken tomorrow for the agonarch rune one. And apparently there's a bounty chain that sets off another? I did a chain tonight but it awarded me with a bunch of rep.....no fragment. Though maybe I've gotten that one already.

maomaoIYP

Good job! Congrats! I hope we go back to Vault of Glass in the future someday for veterans and rookies to experience it again.
I've only finished VoG twice so I never knew about that portal. Is the jumping puzzle active there? I assume that the portal does not work in VoG?

OKay. Tier 3 done. I just need two more fragments from Tier 2. So question---if I don't get the baddie combo I want, I just go to orbit then I don't lose my stolen rune?

Arrrammis

I've only finished VoG twice so I never knew about that portal. Is the jumping puzzle active there? I assume that the portal does not work in VoG?
There is a jumping puzzle you can use to get to that portal, but it's not active, and the jumping puzzle just continues to the door to the gatekeeper.

Hey guys,

Just want to try and weed out a problem. Anyone else having an issue where a direction on the right stick gets stuck and continues to move without your control? I'm not talking about sticky aiming, but actually moving it quite severely in one direction almost doing a 180. Want to see if maybe it's my controller. Only happens in Destiny though.

Bogeypop

Active as in when you're doing VoG normally is the puzzle there? Yes. As for the question of whether you can go into it or not during VoG normal I believe the answer is no, but I THINK there's a Ghost there. Might be mistaken as I'm not much of a Ghost hunter.

MrDaravon

I think I'm going to take a break until at least next week for IB/Tess, I burnt out playing the game too hard since TTK came out lol. I don't even have any motivation to get on to get the ghosts on the Daily. Also tired of 300-303 rolls on Raid gear, no desire to run it anymore really until they address that. Gonna try to knock out Undertale and a few other smaller things and hopefully come back refreshed to get my ass beat in IB.

GhaleonEB

What happens if you die while getting the ghost shells or doing the final mission area in today's heroic? I'm going to fire it up solo, wondering if I need a fireteam so as to not get reset.

maomaoIYP

There is a jumping puzzle you can use to get to that portal, but it's not active, and the jumping puzzle just continues to the door to the gatekeeper.

Active as in when you're doing VoG normally is the puzzle there? Yes. As for the question of whether you can go into it or not during VoG normal I believe the answer is no, but I THINK there's a Ghost there. Might be mistaken as I'm not much of a Ghost hunter.
Oh cool! Would be amazing if we unlocked a secret in the actual VoG raid once we have collected Praedith's ghosts in Paradox, since we technically have more information on the Vex than when we started out.

todd360

Lucky, I've looted the gloves every week, and three chests too (I do want that lightbulb helm)

I want more glove drops. I'd like a hand cannon reload for trials. It's pretty much required to top tier TLW play.

Edit: then again I already have a non raid pair with that.

King's Fall tonight at 10pm EDT

KF raid

1. rasengan1337
2. drizzay (if he's on)
3. Cybrwzrd
4. Hudson
5. Illini_guy_05
6. Eyeron80

xplicitone - i'll be in touch if drizzay or Hudson aren't on
breezylimbo - I don't remember your PSN, sorry! if drizzay and Hudson aren't on, i'll send you an invite :)
need 1. don't see drizzay on line.

Dunlop

Finally got to play around with the Zaoulis Bane (x2) that I got from the Oryx kill today

Pure garbage, I think the reload time on my 4th horseman is faster

Mayhem Rumble is basically Night of the Living Sunbreakers.

us9c8sp.gif

Top Bottom