• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

I think they intentionally made the raid gear trash because they want you to use it for infusion first.
slayerage soloed the black spindle mission using Zaoul's Bane though. Reload is terrible but if you're using all 3 weapons then cocoon means that doesn't matter, so in some situations it could be good I hope.

Oryx just dropped me two of them, one at 302 and one at 303. One has life leech which might be useful.

Juraash

Well, think I'm calling it for the night GAF. Didn't get into the raid I had tried to reserve a spot in this morning, keep missing the posts now that I'm home. I just don't ha e the patience to whack refresh on this thread while sitting in the tower.

My plans to raid before I left on my trip are proper boned now. Guess I'll recheck what I'm taking with me or something equally exciting.

To xplicit and the rest of the Xbone crew that ran the raid. Thanks guys! I learned a lot by playing with you fellas.

Got a helmet, chest, hand cannon, shotgun, and machine gun. RNG was kind to say the least!

Frenden

Banned
Metal Gear Online looked preeeeetty rad on the Giant Bomb livestream today. I think I know what'll tide me over until Banner and Trials start.

Wallach

Oryx's only drop for me this week was a 310 Truth. Can't complain too much I guess since it isn't easy to get 310 heavies right now, but it'll probably go into my Objection IV. Don't find myself using rocket launchers much.

Also managed to snag raid boots so my set is complete from normal (though I could really use some better rolls still).

Deku Tree

What happened to my tower?

CQruvq3WIAAlaWu.jpg

CQruo23UEAATc0O.jpg

CQruY-rUwAAYsM2.jpg

CQruTBqU8AA3jm7.jpg

CQruLxQWUAAvcIu.jpg

CQruHiVUEAA8TiZ.jpg

maomaoIYP

Oryx's only drop for me this week was a 310 Truth. Can't complain too much I guess since it isn't easy to get 310 heavies right now, but it'll probably go into my Objection IV. Don't find myself using rocket launchers much.

Also managed to snag raid boots so my set is complete from normal (though I could really use some better rolls still).
Are you going to play trials? Because you will definitely want Truth for trials.

hyp

I just stood near the entrance and sniped him till he died, most of the mobs will never shoot at you there

must have been the position the boss was in then. he was behind a huge rock and kept getting tethered by the taken vex. had to move in and kill those guys a few times, super annoying.

Last night I levelled up my last ps4 alt, Titan, did the whole raid except Golgy, only 2 HCs and rest shards.

Today,

Xb1 single char Titan @ 279: 2x Dailies made me 17 marks shy of Hung Jury. I see Mayhem Rumble. I get 2nd place and get the marks. So got 1st next match and boom Hung Jury! And light 280.

Pat invites me to raid. I use a good 25ish motes to level up Hung Jury and 1000 yard stare completely.

308 Shell
300 Shotgun that I immediately infused to my 1k Yard Stare
303 Titan Mark
303 AR
304 Scout

What a freaking haul! 289 immediately.

My Hung Jury is still at 280 so I'll wait for some 220ish blues first before I use the AR to Infuse.

Fun first xb1 raid! Light 280 with both beastly guns was just fine :D

GhaleonEB

Random observation: The sword has kind of rendered shotguns moot in PvE, so far. I don't find myself using them for anything but for kicks or between synth charges. Sidearms meanwhile still don't have a good role, so while I have a good one it just sort of sits there. Swords are both more effective and more fun to use now that shotties have been nerfed so hard.

If anyone wants to do the ghost/secret mission on the daily, shoot me an invite, I'd love to run it with someone, I'll be roaming the dreadnaught otherwise.

The only benefit of being home sick. Just slept in for half of the work day and once I get some food into me I will get an extra 5 hours or so of Destiny time.

As good as that sounds, I'd still rather be without this horrible ear infection!

My three games of Rumble consisted of people trying to slide into me with a shotgun the entire game. Won all three, but for Christ's sake. I thought special ammo had been nerfed, how is it still so prevalent in RUMBLE of all game times.

Random observation: The sword has kind of rendered shotguns moot in PvE, so far. I don't find myself using them for anything but for kicks or between synth charges. Sidearms meanwhile still don't have a good role, so while I have a good one it just sort of sits there. Swords are both more effective and more fun to use now that shotties have been nerfed so hard.

If anyone wants to do the ghost/secret mission on the daily, shoot me an invite, I'd love to run it with someone, I'll be roaming the dreadnaught otherwise.
I personally love sidearms! I have a Havoc Pigeon in all three elements 289-295 ranges and they are the ultimate quick switch shield poppers! So good at quickly knocking down a shield and switching back to your primary for finishing them off.

ethomaz

Banned
I take it back. TLW still good for PVP. Just had to change the way I use it. Chaperone here I come!

ynyu5yLh.jpg
It is... the old TLW or the new one is good for PVP yet.
You just need to learn again how to play with it.
I did my bounty only killing with the old TLW but it is now a way low range weapon (it does the work at close range).

Top Bottom