• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

What's this farming spot you speak of and how is it done?

The same one people to use to farm after they closed the loot cave, you go to the dark beyond mission where he says " We've woken the hive" and kill the thralls with your super/grenades making sure not to kill all of the majors (Two Acolytes and a Knight). You spawn enough orbs to give the second person a super and just alternate super uses. It takes 20 minutes or less.

GhaleonEB

Jump down and follow the path to the right side, then exit towards the left.

If anyone wants help with the daily let me know, I can run it again.

Thanks for taking me through it. That was really fun, even if the reward for the ghost is amazingly low.

I'm amazed that Bungie packed this into the game, and that people found it. Wow.

ethomaz

Banned
Thanks guys for the raid.

+ 310 Claws of Ahamkara
+ 306 Helmet
+ 304 Ghost
+ 307 Fusion Rifle

Not bad drops... I will use Claws of Ahamkara because it is the only 310 exotic armor I have.

Thanks for taking me through it. That was really fun, even if the reward for the ghost is amazingly low.

I'm amazed that Bungie packed this into the game, and that people found it. Wow.

No worries, always love doing down into the vault of glass. Hoping there is more to follow on this particular story arc.

this game's been going on for 15 minutes now...
Someone get Zoba off Bungie's wild ride!
zWUuf3E

Jafku

Thanks everyone for the raid.
310 Monte Carlo
304 Ghost Shell
304 + 302 Raid Guantlets
And of course, the best drop in the game! 2 Moldy Shards
Next week Oryx needs to give my Warlock his helmet

maomaoIYP

Rumble is probably harder--everything is out to kill you and nowhere is safe.

Nah, Rumble is incredibly easy for the chaperone quest.
Only 2 people will get the heavy ammo box means your survivability is much higher. Also rumble players tend to be hilariously incompetent.
I used a year 1 BTRD and racked up ridiculous killstreaks.

border

Is there anyone that wants to do the daily quest just straight up? I keep trying to join friends but they are all on some weird ghost hunting venture. I just want my 15 marks for the day.

Thanks guys for the raid.

+ 310 Claws of Ahamkara
+ 306 Helmet
+ 304 Ghost
+ 307 Fusion Rifle

Not bad drops... I will use Claws of Ahamkara because it is the only 310 exotic armor I have.

Damn. You did much better than I did.

300 Shotgun
300 Relic
310 Light Beyond Nemesis
305 Boots

Already have 307 boots, and 310 artifact. Use the boots for infusion, and keeping the Light Beyond Nemesis. So not all bad.

2 legendary engrams and 1 rare off the heroic quest boss

2 Legendaries end up being 260 helmet and 270 gauntlets, then the rare ends up being a 285 legendary pulse rifle lol.

At light 281 so the real quest for 290 starts now I guess.

Wilde

Anyone who already ran through the daily want to help me beat it and find these hidden ghosts? I've watched some videos about where they are, but would prefer not to do it solo and risk wiping.

ZW33.

deadduck

Sunbreaker is literally easy mode. You run straight at the enemy and pop your super and just spam hammers. You get your health back and it's like you never jumped out and exposed yourself in the first place.

This.

Played a team of 6 hammers in Rift who rotated 2 people on hammers: the runner and backup, the others just hovered up the orbs ready to rotate.

A nightstalker or voidwalker might get 1 or 2, but you can't snipe them or shotgun them... They can even tank a rocket.

It's rock, paper, scissors without any paper.

kidko

Thats what I thought too...but like I said before I died doing the jumping puzzle and finished it.
Well its up to you on how you wanna approach it..

Thanks friend! I do appreciate your advice, which may have saved me some trouble, but I got stubborn tonight and decided to make it my personal quest to go deathless. FELT GOOD!

Dear Bungie more missions like this plz

Thanks to yesterday's GlamFM raid team for the fun run. Almost had that Team First Try No Wipes (technically three) :D
Got a helmet and a chestpiece, 303 level only but first ones anyway. Now only missing gloves to get that shader...

zewone

I just got put into one of those infinite skirmish matches. Score is like 9 million to 1 million or something and it's been at 0:01 seconds remaning for a while.

Running away is not a counter to Sunbreaker. It's not always applicable and does not excuse how broken the super is.

It's no where close to the same level as Arc Blade or Golden Gun.
Maybe people will respect your opinion, but there are a TON of people here who will just call you "salty".

It's a broken, OP super.

It's easy to see that. Surprised Bungie shipped it as is. You could tell from E3 how unbalanced it was.

Well the other team invited me to party chat so now we're all joining up. Let's see how long this game lasts.

960k to 201k http://www.twitch.tv/twilightgap

Maybe people will respect your opinion, but there are a TON of people here who will just call you "salty".

It's a broken, OP super.

It's easy to see that. Surprised Bungie shipped it as is. You could tell from E3 how unbalanced it was.

I'm totally salty about it lol

GlamFM

Banned
Thanks to yesterday's GlamFM raid team for the fun run. Almost had that Team First Try No Wipes (technically three) :D
Got a helmet and a chestpiece, 303 level only but first ones anyway. Now only missing gloves to get that shader...

Fun run, nice and easy.

DarKshodaN

I give up to do the Level 36 Echo Chamber Strike for the Warlock Theosyion Vibrissae Gauntlets.

Played it over 70 Times without luck, guess i will try to do the Heroric Version now.

Bogeypop

Any experienced players want to do just Oryx? Or if you don't need loot from him willing to help me out? Was running a team of newbies through King's Fall with some other people earlier, but had to call it quits. I have a strong hunch Lost to Light will be the Daily Story Mission on reset so I'd like to get the Raid done before then so I can focus on Spindle Sherpa'ing.

Top Bottom