• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

If I have my Exotic Sword quest waiting for me at the 'Wait for Armsday'-stage and can't sign in today, will Shaxx still have the next step for me tomorrow?

BahamutPT

Flashes of VoG in the raid I participated last night. Loot drops were:

Totems - 2 shards
Warpriest - 2 shards
Golgoroth - 1 pair of boots and 2 shards
Daughters - 2 shards
Oryx (with 28 shards on my char) - 1 pair of boots and 2 shards (WTF I thought a raid primary was garanteed and 20 shards were used anyway)

I don't even know what to think. Duebrithil had the same thing happen at Oryx this weekend. We have over 20 shards and we just get 1 piece of gear that's not a primary and 2 shards. Anyone else have that experience?

I was under the impression the guaranteed primary is only valid for the first Oryx kill?

Common consensus seems to be you need to collect 150 materials to get your 10. I have it still do on all 3 but am saving it for the weekend when I have time

I'm at 165 and have 6, but I'm also really unlucky. It took my like 300 relic iron to get it for my last sword.

What are the two best areas to farm?

Totems - 2 shards
Warpriest - 2 shards
Daughters - 2 shards
Oryx (with 28 shards on my char) - 1 pair of boots and 2 shards (WTF I thought a raid primary was garanteed and 20 shards were used anyway)

I don't even know what to think. Duebrithil had the same thing happen at Oryx this weekend. We have over 20 shards and we just get 1 piece of gear that's not a primary and 2 shards. Anyone else have that experience?

Couldn't have been a VoG flash if you got boots :p Or were the gauntlets the ones you didn't get until almost two months later?

But yeah, I really don't understand how the number of loot rolls is calculated. With my hunter (using 20 shards) I got a Ghost shell and 2 shards, whereas with my titan (without any shards) got the auto rifle, the scout rifle and two shards.

Oryx is the Taken
loot
King alright.

Acidote

Totems - 2 shards
Warpriest - 2 shards
Daughters - 2 shards

Well, after killing Oryx last night I have 18 shards. I killed him with 36 shards on me and got a 300l chest piece I already have at 310 and 2 shards.

Oh, and I'm on the 13th coin with no exotic on sight.

Ha, hidden ghosts in Paradox daily count toward "Find 50 ghosts" trophy and are repeatable.
So if you don't want to search for a few last ones, you can just launch that mission a couple of times and pick up the first hidden ghost.

Ha, hidden ghosts in Paradox daily count toward "Find 50 ghosts" trophy and are repeatable.
So if you don't want to search for a few last ones, you can just launch that mission a couple of times and pick up the first hidden ghost.

well... missed out on that then seeing as it just reset. I completed the quest, but didn't do that.

Anyone needing to do the sword reforged last quest?

Bogeypop

Oh my, Sleeper Simulant incoming?!

(First Firewall quest on Earth)

Ffff----! I didn't turn in my Cult Ghost cos I was paranoid it was still bugged... Here's hoping I can still get the quest by turning it in now :(
Unless it's active on Earth for everyone? Will check in a sec

Ffff----! I didn't turn in my Cult Ghost cos I was paranoid it was still bugged... Here's hoping I can still get the quest by turning it in now :(

Shit, report back as I forgot to turn mine in

Edit saw above

Raybunny

Ffff I didn't turn in my Cult Ghost cos I was paranoid it was still bugged... Here's hoping I can still get the quest by turning it in now :(

Do you have multiple characters? If so you could have done it with another and deliver it on that. Delivering it seemed the right thing to do. Find the 3 ghosts to open the gate, kill the ultra get rewarded in the end with a chest and the end of the mission. No glitch intended on that.

Let me know what you get out of that mission.

The sleeper stimulant items are Dvalins and some codes. Can you confirm me you got some codes out of that mission?

Edit from Reddit:

It's on my director screen. Anyone else's?

EDIT: Just completed it, awards the Curious Tranceiver. The Tranceiver requires me to input a passcode.

Thats it! Sleeper stimulant quest line.

Bogeypop

I have it and didn't turn in my ghost

Shit, report back as I forgot to turn mine in

Edit saw above

Do you have multiple characters? If so you could have done it with another and deliver it on that. Delivering it seemed the right thing to do. Find the 3 ghosts to open the gate, kill the ultra get rewarded in the end with a chest and the end of the mission. No glitch intended on that.

Just in case, I delivered the ghost. I have the mission on Earth, I'm going in hot, boys!

Zocano

Y'ALL ARE SLOW, JUST LOOK AT THE NEW MISSION THAT POPS UP.

EDIT: BEAT IT, GOT A THING AND I'M PRETTY SURE I FUCKED IT UP AND HAVE TO REDO THE MISSION. DON'T INPUT SHIT IN THAT THING UNTIL PEOPLE FIGURE IT OUT.

BahamutPT

After getting the "drop" from the quest:
Need to input a passcode on the Transciver (quest item in inventory). 9 perk columns, need to pick either top or bottom for each of the 9 perks.

Yes, the mission is soloable. The enemies are
several waves of a mix of around 6/8 Knights, Ascended Knights, Taken Knights and, after a few waves, an Ultra Knight boss

Raybunny

Y'ALL ARE SLOW, JUST LOOK AT THE NEW MISSION THAT POPS UP.

EDIT: BEAT IT, GOT A THING AND I'M PRETTY SURE I FUCKED IT UP AND HAVE TO REDO THE MISSION. DON'T INPUT SHIT IN THAT THING UNTIL PEOPLE FIGURE IT OUT.

Hype is real within you...

Either way, happy to see some progress regarding the sleeper stimulant quest line.

Top Bottom