• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Sucks being stuck at work. Only advantage is that my clanmates already have the codes, so that I can finish it within the limited time I have in the evening :)

Goteki_45

I know it's a long shot but can anyone help me out on the raid for oryx.

Been wanting to do it for ages but can't get a fireteam going, I'll be going in the raid fresh, so if people don't mind bringing in a noob, it would help me a lot :)

PSN: ZAIRIL_7

Warlock 290 light

maomaoIYP

I hate it.

Basically means that unless the stuff I need pops within the 3 weeks that I'm able to play then my progression is fucked.

Not much point in playing if I can't progress.

For example, the dailies secrets and today's mission, can't play which means I can go get fucked basically >.<
I remember you work on an offshore rig don't you? Someone said that today's mission isn't tied to yesterday's daily, so I think you're clear. Progression still seems tied to the raid, DGaf is still awesome for picking up folks for raid though, myself included.

shadow call is timed. 4 minutes. beat it with just under one minute to spare. just run passed everything.

after shadow call you get
an exotic item that requires you to repair it with 5 things that you have to find

dunno what else.

looks like you have to do warsat events on each patrol planet to find these things.

Nursezero

Oh man, on break at work at 0236 in the morning and reading about this new mission got me hyped! Can't wait to get home to play it.

Shito

This is definitely related to the Sleeper Simulant.
A friend of mine didn't get the mission to pop, I'm asking him if he had all the rasputin codes for the gunsmith... I know for sure he didn't do yesterday's daily.

dismantle works on year one stuff but i'm not sure if it works on rares because my blue machine gun didn't do anything. just sharded truth and it did lol

Bogeypop

H
eavy
P
ower
C
oupling
seems to be the most obvious one and you probably have to
dismantle a Heavy Weapon
to get the item?
Someone else try dismantling a Heavy Weapon, I'm too stingy to do it lol

Now to get the drops for the Core... Already dismantled a Heavy and got 1/5.

EDIT: Nevermind

Top Bottom