• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Shito

Doesn't seem like I'll get much work done this morning, haha.
I'm following streams and F5-ing the OT like a mad man...

I know everyone's super excited right now, but can someone please explain the whole story here?
Is this related to Sleeper Stimulant?
Are there any prerequisites to have this today's quest pop up?
:/

Couldn't have been a VoG flash if you got boots :p Or were the gauntlets the ones you didn't get until almost two months later?

But yeah, I really don't understand how the number of loot rolls is calculated. With my hunter (using 20 shards) I got a Ghost shell and 2 shards, whereas with my titan (without any shards) got the auto rifle, the scout rifle and two shards.

Oryx is the Taken
loot
King alright.

Hell, it took me about a month to get the first piece of armor from VoG. I'm not sure what it was.

SnakeEyes

Banned
I know everyone's super excited right now, but can someone please explain the whole story here?
This is the Sleeper Simulant quest. Bungie simply flipped a switch and the quest appears on Earth, called the First Firewall.

Shito

Yeah, it does seem like this is the Sleeper Stimulant quest line.
The prerequisites are still blurry at the moment, I would guess you need to have handed the 4 rasputin parts to the weaponsmith before today.
It opens up a new mission on the cosmodrome, with other cool shits following.
People are still in the process of trying to complete it. :)

Hanmik

- it is related to the Sleeper Simulant yes. They are getting the last 4 parts to make it happen right now.
- I noticed the quest last night, my description said "impossible". And that I needed to clear the Kings Fall raid first (I have yet to try any raids)

just did The Archive mission on normal for the ionized shell harmonics and it worked.

and with that, i'm going to sleep
er stimulant

will do events in the day. later DGAF

sephi22

Eff the sleeper simulabt hype. Anyone want to do solar sword exotic quest? I just did the strike with randoms and they killed every knight

Hanmik

The plot thickens!

but I´m not 100% sure it was the same quest.. before I went to sleep I saw a quest here:

Ac5KW7N.png

(in one of the last 2 spots).. and I think it said First Firewall..

Shito

Since it involves the weaponsmith, I wouldn't be surprised if the last step of the quest was to wait for next armsday... :D
Calling it now.

maybe it's just because i've been LTTP for stuff like ghosts and chests, but this is the first time i actually felt part of the "discovery" aspect of Destiny. And it's certainly fascinating.

But I have to sleep now D:

Tovarisc

Also someone with some spare time try to do Warsat event at beginning of SABER strike? :D

Why I need to be offline still, breakfast eat yourself faster!

BahamutPT

Actually waiting for Armsday seems pretty probable. Aren't we supposed to also get a "powered-down" version of the Sleeper at some point (one of the classified items)? It'll probably come on Armsday or require you to wait until it's powered up.

Moon (Archer's Line) and Earth (Skywatch) events should be easy. Both happen evey 15-30 minutes. If Skywatch isn't spawning, the Warsat also spawns in Mothyards.

Mars one will be more difficult. Warsats are at Scablands and Barrens but also have eliminate the target events.

Top Bottom