• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Out 1

the-x-files-i-want-to-believe-print.jpg

the item requires a passcode? haven't done the mission myself

BahamutPT

Y'ALL ARE SLOW, JUST LOOK AT THE NEW MISSION THAT POPS UP.

EDIT: BEAT IT, GOT A THING AND I'M PRETTY SURE I FUCKED IT UP AND HAVE TO REDO THE MISSION. DON'T INPUT SHIT IN THAT THING UNTIL PEOPLE FIGURE IT OUT.

Wanna join me? I still have the item, just need
to figure the passcode to activate it.

exYle

Finished the First Firewall.

Very reminiscent of second TDB story mission. Fight constantly respawning enemies set to classical music in Rasputin's bunker. Mix of Taken and Hive Knights - Hive Knights spawn with an Arc shield that is resistant to non-arc damage! Eventually, an Ultra spawns - big Hive Knight. Kill him. Got Curious Transceiver - mission item that requires a password?!?!
Password consists of two rows of 9 symbols. In each column, you can only choose one symbol, very similar to choosing a perk in your subclass.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Got a
Curious Transciver
and mission ended

Its not that simple. You can go straight and not take the left to that room at all. The doors there are locked though... there's definitely something that you can do.

edit: now what the fuck do you do with the transceiver? it says something about inputting a passcode

BahamutPT

Its not that simple. You can go straight and not take the left to that room at all. The doors there are locked though... there's definitely something that you can do.

I think it is because now we still have to
figure out the passcode to receive some kind of transmission and probably the next step.

BTW, there are 512 possible combinations
for the passcode
(2^9).

DY_nasty

I think it is because now we still have to
figure out the passcode to receive some kind of transmission and probably the next step.

BTW, there are 512 possible combinations for the passcode (2^9).

I'm going to re-run the mission.

You can go straight. I'm sure that there's something to do in that opened up corridor.

Well, after killing Oryx last night I have 18 shards. I killed him with 36 shards on me and got a 300l chest piece I already have at 310 and 2 shards.

Oh, and I'm on the 13th coin with no exotic on sight.

No exotics dropped for me either on Warpriest, Golgoroth or Daughters. But you know what I found out last night? 3oC works with Oryx's Echo when he teleports us inside the bubble. We wipped twice so I had 3 chances in the bubble and had 2 exotic engrams drop from him outside the bubble. Could only get them at the postmaster, but was surprised his Echo was considered an Ultra.

maomaoIYP

I absolutely love the way how these secrets pop up in TTK. Well done Bungie! Unfortunately players who don't keep up with day to day happenings will be left out of the loop, that kind of sucks for them.

Out 1

I absolutely love the way how these secrets pop up in TTK. Well done Bungie! Unfortunately players who don't keep up with day to day happenings will be left out of the loop, that kind of sucks for them.

well this is not a daily, therefore it may stay in the director indefinitely

DY_nasty

I know I've seen these symbols for the input code in another mission somewhere before...

I hate it.

Basically means that unless the stuff I need pops within the 3 weeks that I'm able to play then my progression is fucked.

Not much point in playing if I can't progress.

For example, the dailies secrets and today's mission, can't play which means I can go get fucked basically >.<

Bogeypop

Haha, was watching Bogeypop's stream, telling to myself "shit, I don't think I have a good arc secondary", and then I remembered that the Zhalo was arc... <3

Ah that was you in there. I was wondering who that was. Was going to make some shameless self-promotion that I was streaming the new mission, but was too lazy/decided not to.
Can't believe Raid Sniper couldn't one-shot those Arc Shield Knights

Top Bottom