• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Why is it that whenever I go to sleep this thread seems to explode from something else everyday? Gaf, pls, u killing me...

Now seriously, I don't even know whats happening but I'll do it. Let me turn on the ps4.

Bogeypop

LOL but on Luna it's a completely different story! There was like a caravan of Sparrows headed to the Hellmouth from Anchor of Light when the wrong Public Event spawned.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
It's not, a friend of mine playing right now doesn't have it unlocked.
He hasn't killed Oryx yet, and I'm still waiting for him to answer me whether or not he got the 4 rasputin items to the weaponsmith yet or not. ^^
Weird, wonder what the trigger is. Did someone check whether it is unlocked on their alts?

MrDaravon

*takes a break from the game and doesn't do the Paradox daily yesterday*

*checks thread this morning*

1wvcI97.gif

exYle

LOL but on Luna it's a completely different story! There was like a caravan of Sparrows headed to the Hellmouth from Anchor of Light when the wrong Public Event spawned.

Bahaha that's exactly what happened to us. We didn't get events on Archer's, Anchor, or Hellmouth. There was a mass exodus of Guardians each time

Floex

Jumping back with the TTK expansion, is there a guide to how all this year 1 stuff works now? As I understand most of it is obsolete but would like to see changes on what has happened since the time I last played.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Titan has the mission, my other two classes do not. So it must be the gunsmith drops. And I didn't bother to do the daily yesterday.

MrDaravon

Apparently it is not a requisite. It seems to be just the 4 dvalin's that you need to find.

Well that's good, I might hop on for this. I'm really not awake yet though, I skimmed the last few pages and I have no idea what the fuck is even happening. Now I regret not getting the ghost stuff done yesterday, it'll obviously come around again but I was on a self-imposed week break :(

This is the Sleeper Simulant quest. Bungie simply flipped a switch and the quest appears on Earth, called the First Firewall.

Yeah, it does seem like this is the Sleeper Stimulant quest line.
The prerequisites are still blurry at the moment, I would guess you need to have handed the 4 rasputin parts to the weaponsmith before today.
It opens up a new mission on the cosmodrome, with other cool shits following.
People are still in the process of trying to complete it. :)

It is related to sleeper !

- it is related to the Sleeper Simulant yes. They are getting the last 4 parts to make it happen right now.
- I noticed the quest last night, my description said "impossible". And that I needed to clear the Kings Fall raid first (I have yet to try any raids)
Thanks everyone!
Seems like I'm gonna miss out on this one as I'm sure I don't have the relics.
I'll see when I get home tonight. Hope it's available by tomorrow's reset.

Top Bottom