• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

LOL, so basically you're shut out of this by RNG if the 4 Fusion items didn't randomly drop for you.

Been playing TTK almost non-stop since it landed and only got 2.

Have you been playing PVP non stop? Because I'm pretty sure the chances of them dropping are extremely high on Ultra's

Hanmik

How do you this?

https://www.bungie.net/

press mouse on the character you want to check.
go to inventory..

look under "Mission"

like this..

xr8IFHs.png

then hover over the item to see description..

lol I I´m so new to this game.. level 40 lightlevel 234..

I'm really not digging how Sleeper Simulant quest is just Time-gated. So much for the exciting, "no one person can solve this riddle alone" promises.

Well, at least I can complete the quest for my Bolt Caster and get new legendaries today.

noomi

I'm really not digging how Sleeper Simulant quest is just Time-gated. So much for the exciting, "no one person can solve this riddle alone" promises.

Well, at least I can complete the quest for my Bolt Caster and get new legendaries today.

it may only be that part of it was time gated, and the rest remains to be solved by the community.

Time will tell :)

Yeah it sucks that this was just a time gated quest. Finally finding this elusive weapon could have been something amazing for all the folks who were clearly pretty into this search. Instead its just meh.

hiryu

Thanks SO much for the help you guys!
I'm pooped. I hope Lost to Light isn't the daily for today, and is on either Thursday or Friday. The weekend would be the best but it seems to come in the middle of the week if the last two weeks are anything to go by

No problem, thanks for the invite. I got the raid pulse rifle, hunter helm, and hunter boots just off oryx. Pretty decent haul for one kill.

well the "community" pretty much did help us solve the number combinations?

Yeah but people thought it was a secret so great everyone actively searching for it was taking weeks to find out. This took 30 minutes after unlocked to figure out the combinations. Not even close.

Lnkn52

it's funny that you have to dismantle a Ghorn (if you chose to) to get a Stimulant.

Someone on Goth's stream keeps donating 1k. Donated a total of 3k so far.

Namikaze1

Lol! Didn't even have to do all of the archive on my Titan or hunter. Thank god I still had the "Dr Shim! Security breach detected!" checkpoint.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Yeah but people thought it was a secret so great everyone actively searching for it was taking weeks to find out. This took 30 minutes after unlocked to figure out the combinations. Not even close.

This is just the first part of the mission, right? Or is it over after this? I haven't done it yet.

Namikaze1

Dammit. My warlock doesn't have it up. Must be missing one more DVALIN. :(

I'll stick with just doing the quest on my Titan and hunter then.

true, but expectations should have been a lot lower, this being Destiny and Bungie :D all this year two exotic stuff is still far better than year one already.

Bogeypop

Possible but not that common in situations like this. Popular streamers get some big legit donations like this frequently enough.

Hundreds of dollars, sure. Not in the thousands from what I've seen. But most streamers are smart enough to not spend the money and let it sit for a few months to avoid the chance of a chargeback.

Top Bottom