• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Yeah, we still have three Classified missions left. The last Rasputin one which seems to be a modified saber strike, and then two others, one called Blood in the Garden and the other set at Twilight Gap 'Shadows at Twilight'.

Wait, how do you know this... does it outline it in the quest steps?

I dont even see my quest (on companion app at work) and i'm positive ive turned in 4 fusion rifles.... :(

So what triggered todays Random mission on Cosmodrone The first firewall?

I was rank 3 on gunsmith. I had turned in 4 Dvalin fusion rifles before armsday today.

Wait, how do you know this... does it outline it in the quest steps?

I dont even see my quest (on companion app at work) and i'm positive ive turned in 4 fusion rifles.... :(

Yeah, you won't see it as a quest, as it isn't. Just appears on the director when you log in. I know the other stuff from doing some digging around on Bungie's site, it lists all names of the missions and their descriptions. No steps however. This is what I am guessing the last step for SM will be next week,

"activityName": "Fallen S.A.B.E.R.",
"activityDescription": "Enter Bunker WAR-4 and find another piece of the puzzle.",

Destinytracker is listing this. probably from Data mining

Yeah, you won't see it as a quest, as it isn't. Just appears on the director when you log in. I know the other stuff from doing some digging around on Bungie's site, it lists all names of the missions and their descriptions. No steps however. This is what I am guessing the last step for SM will be next week,

"activityName": "Fallen S.A.B.E.R.",
"activityDescription": "Enter Bunker WAR-4 and find another piece of the puzzle.",

Ahhh ok cool! Can't wait to get home and see.

I just hope this isn't some 4 week time gated arms dealer wait-fest.

jaaz

Nice to wake up to this. Bungie, keep this up all year and I won't miss the crappy mid-year expansions very much.

Deku Tree

When your 305+ decrypting exotic engrams, all you want are 310 exotics... The next best thing is to get an exotic that you don't have yet.... (I'm looking at you bug zapper!)... And when you have 109 exotic shards then it feels like a kick in the nuts to decrypt into a 290.

Ikkarus

Anyone need the exotic sword quest? Just need one more person.

Will need either a arc or solar sword, I don't fancy trying to keep all 3 knights alive! :)

Highwind

What 1000 Yard Stare should I keep?

I have 2, one from a mission and another from god knows where (probably a drop).

Both can be viewed from my profile here.

Want to start building up another so I don't only have a Black Spindle.

mcfizzle4

When your 305+ decrypting exotic engrams, all you want are 310 exotics... The next best thing is to get an exotic that you don't have yet.... (I'm looking at you bug zapper!)... And when you have 109 exotic shards then it feels like a kick in the nuts to decrypt into a 290.
I'm 305 and my last 4 exotic engrams turned into 290 Immolation Fists. Frustrating.

Hanmik

just checked my profile on bungie.net.. and I have none of the fusion riffle relics.. ? and I don´t remember turning any in.. arghhh
what is the best way to get them..?

Ikkarus

just checked my profile on bungie.net.. and I have none of the fusion riffle relics.. ? and I don´t remember turning any in.. arghhh
what is the best way to get them..?
It's just RNG drops from enemies. My advice is just grind through a bunch of strikes and they should drops fairly quickly.

Certainly is something else. Lol. Kinda anticlimactic that it was simply a trigger from Bungie but hey. We get the gun regardless. Now what do we do? Wait for next week's Armsday? Looool

Also, what is today's Daily Story?

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Completed Firewall mission on Titan now for the other two. Recommend using Zhalo Supercell if you have it.

P44

For all the people saying Mars gets left out, Mars is a sack of shit, that won't spawn a warsat apparently.

sephi22

Not even Rahool and his fuckery can dampen my excitement on finally getting dat exotic sword. Thanks captscience and silvertonguebr

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
LOL, so basically you're shut out of this by RNG if the 4 Fusion items didn't randomly drop for you.

Been playing TTK almost non-stop since it landed and only got 2.

MrDaravon

There's no indication that this whole little questline is today only right? It should stay unlocked as long as you meet the requirements of turning in the fusion rifles?

LiK

Armsday! Gonna need help for the final step with Solar Exotic Sword quest tonight. Hopefully someone can help me.

Bogeypop

There's no indication that this whole little questline is today only right? It should stay unlocked as long as you meet the requirements of turning in the fusion rifles?

I'm thinking worst case scenario it's only available monthly considering how long it took. Best case scenario is the quest is gated and just happened to appear close to a month after TTK launched.

Shito

LOL, so basically you're shut out of this by RNG if the 4 Fusion items didn't randomly drop for you.

Been playing TTK almost non-stop since it landed and only got 2.
That's really strange, they dropped pretty fast for me.
That being said, I got like 3 to drop while farming Draksis, one of which I could not pick up... and I can't remember if I got all 4 of them in the end of if I somehow fucked myself up. :D
Would be pretty disappointed to come home tonight to a bugged out quest like this...

Top Bottom