• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Can you do this on alts? I got the first part the entered to code on my hunter but just remembered I need to farm for the exotic sword on my warlock so can combine the two when waiting for a warsat event

Anyone need to do the sunless cell strike for the swords?

I got all 3 swords on one guy and need to do it. Anyone interested in teaming up/ joining?

PSN: MandrakeUK

noomi

Yesterday's raid loot was.... not too great. The only worthy loot came from a 310 warlock chest.

Ran it 3 times with my crew and I'm still missing a bunch of gear, including the scout rifle and any sort of helmet. Oryx gave me 2 shards each damn time.... EACH TIME

I wants it DGAF, I wants it bad!

Goth's. 10k total

5 thousands pounds of folgers? maybe.

This person donated a total of 10k over the past twenty minutes to Goth.

Holy shit!

https://www.bungie.net/en/Armory/Detail?item=3582243848&itemname=The Dealbreaker

This dropped last night and I *really* like it for an AR, so I infused it some. Only other useful primary I have at the moment is Hawkmoon - need that DO rank 3 for my Hung Jury next up.

I have a leveled Jade Rabbit, a Last Extremity (Hung Jury clone) and only rock high impact scouts... but The Dealbreaker dropped for me the other day too with stability and recoil control and holy shit this thing is my favorite autorifle by FAR. The perfect combination of impact, fire rate, range and stability... reload isn't bad either.

E92 M3

Yesterday's raid loot was.... not too great. The only worthy loot came from a 310 warlock chest.

Ran it 3 times with my crew and I'm still missing a bunch of gear, including the scout rifle and any sort of helmet. Oryx gave me 2 shards each damn time.... EACH TIME

Holy shit!

Still didn't get a scout and got my first chest yesterday...dropped at 300! Haha :(

Dusknoir

Hey can anyone help me with the fear embrace mission
Add me Psn EricEnukora
Don't worry I'm 300 light I've been holding off from doing this mission

Kyoufu

Still no helm for me. I want that shader!

Best drop last night was a 310 machine gun followed by a 306 Warlock Bond which I infused into my New Monarchy Titan Mark. A 310 Mark would get me to 310 Light Level I think.

Holy shit!
I'm still missing helmets too... /Feelsbad

I did finally get the machine gun last night. That shit wrecks!

Also, our group finally saw some exotics drop from the pistons chest. I got a 310 starfire protocol and 310 ruin wings :D

noomi

Still didn't get a scout and got my first chest yesterday...dropped at 300! Haha :(

Gear dropping at 300 level from the raid is the biggest troll ever. Not even infusion worthy!

Still no helm for me. I want that shader!

Best drop last night was a 310 machine gun followed by a 306 Warlock Bond which I infused into my New Monarchy Titan Mark. A 310 Mark would get me to 310 Light Level I think.

I also want that shader, a helmet on my hunter would finish up one set. Ah well, gotta wait 'till next week!

I'm still missing helmets too... /Feelsbad

I did finally get the machine gun last night. That shit wrecks!

Also, our group finally saw some exotics drop from the pistons chest. I got a 310 starfire protocol and 310 ruin wings :D

Totally agree with the machine gun, thing is a beast. Very good in PvP too!

We also had someone in our fireteam get an exotic out of the piston chest, I think it was a 310 Helm of Inmost Light.

Noice!

Mupod

I've heard great things about this scout, supposed to be godly for crucible

It is pretty vicious but I mean, you're giving up your super while it's up. I don't think I've ever been killed by it in Crucible so people have not been catching on to it yet.

I could see it being a good Trials weapon as supers - especially Warlock supers- are situational, and you could perhaps pair it with The Stag. Stag's super recharge ability isn't THAT dramatic though. The minmaxer in me might want to use Alchemist Raiment instead, which I think provides grenade/melee recharge upon picking up orbs. Endless igniting viking funeral firebolt grenades...

But yeah have had very little time to experiment with it as I've been focusing hard on my Titan and I only recently found a (290) alchemist raiment. Hell as of last night my Titan alt surpassed my Warlock thanks to a 310 bond drop + finishing the 310 artifact quest. Tlaloc is the only thing keeping me from just going all in on Sunbreaker, I'll try to max both in Iron Banner to figure it out once and for all.

Holy shit!

I still have only gotten boots for armor out of now 4 completions. It feels like VoG all over again.

This is just the first part of the mission, right? Or is it over after this? I haven't done it yet.

There's more but from what i read on that sleeper subreddit they already know all the remaining steps from datamining. The only thing they didnt know and were going crazy with theories was to trigger this firewall quest. Some pretty legit theories too.

Deku Tree

Ah shit everyone is talking about the Simulant. I'm guessing I should've done the daily yesterday?

Daily secret mission yesterday may be connected to a future step in the quest, but right now only collecting the 4 FR relics seems to be required to access the new story mission and the following quest steps after that...

noomi

Ah shit everyone is talking about the Simulant. I'm guessing I should've done the daily yesterday?

Nah your fine, just needed to have found 4 fusion rifle relics and handed them into the gunsmith.

*edit*

you got so many replies in about 20 seconds :p

Hundreds of dollars, sure. Not in the thousands from what I've seen. But most streamers are smart enough to not spend the money and let it sit for a few months to avoid the chance of a chargeback.

You should check sodapoppin's twitch page. Everyone of those hall of fame donations are legit. He got $50k from one arab guy. Lirik also has a lot of those.

And yeah they are always wary of chargebacks.

Bogeypop

Bogey did you miss the Warsat? You should have it in your inventory. There were like 8-9 randos who finished it in couple of minutes lol.

I missed it. Didn't see your messages until 4 minutes after. Thankfully I had a feeling I'd have better luck solo and got a Warsat Public Event 10 minutes after that otherwise I'd have been pretty upset after having spent 2+ hours waiting for it.

You should check sodapoppin's twitch page. Everyone of those hall of fame donations are legit. He got $50k from one arab guy. Lirik also has a lot of those.

And yeah they are always wary of chargebacks.

I know about that famous sodapoppin donation. You said common. That isn't common. I used to watch Lirik all the time and he certainly gets quite a few hundred(s) dollar donations. Never really thousands or maybe I just don't really pay attention to the dollar amounts in the donations.

LiK

I don't remember how many FRs I gave to Gunsmith. I know for sure it was 3 times but I don't remember if there was a 4th.

Mupod

I still have only gotten boots for armor out of now 4 completions. It feels like VoG all over again.

Until last night the only luck I had in the raid was that Golgoroth gave me a chestpiece every time I ran it, on every character. Last night he gave me 300 boots instead. T-thanks.

But really if they just retroactively made all the raid gear 305 minimum I'd be happy with the rate things are dropping. It's those damn 300 buzzkills. I guess the weapons kind of suck too but at least infusion exists.

E92 M3

Gear dropping at 300 level from the raid is the biggest troll ever. Not even infusion worthy!

I also want that shader, a helmet on my hunter would finish up one set. Ah well, gotta wait 'till next week!

Totally agree with the machine gun, thing is a beast. Very good in PvP too!

We also had someone in our fireteam get an exotic out of the piston chest, I think it was a 310 Helm of Inmost Light.

Noice!

Honestly, I'd rather not get armor at all if it's going to be 300. In the case for the chest, it allowed me to get the raid shader linked to armor acquisition. So that was good.

Finally got a Warsat on Mars! PHEW

Which area?

Lnkn52

I don't remember how many FRs I gave to Gunsmith. I know for sure it was 3 times but I don't remember if there was a 4th.

You can tell if you have the new mission available on Earth.

aLogKZu.png

Number45

I have a leveled Jade Rabbit, a Last Extremity (Hung Jury clone) and only rock high impact scouts... but The Dealbreaker dropped for me the other day too with stability and recoil control and holy shit this thing is my favorite autorifle by FAR. The perfect combination of impact, fire rate, range and stability... reload isn't bad either.
Yup. I've been using a different AR for a while because I have the worst luck with primary drops - but I switched to this last night after it dropped and used the other to infuse it almost immediately up to 296.

The perks aren't great, but at least I can keep an eye out for it dropping again with better perks. Not that I'm entirely clear yet on what I consider to be good perks. :/

Also, on an unrelated note, I've finally started trying out the PvP this week. I love Mayhem, which probably says a lot about how good I am at the moment - I just love the carnage! ^_^

Top Bottom