• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

GlamFM

Banned
what the passcode for the transceiver?

How´s your german?

Der erste Code soll 1-2-1-1-2-2-2-1-2 sein. (1= oben, 2= unten).
Danach soll ein zweiter Code eingegeben werden. Er lautet: 1-2-1-1-2-2-1-1.
Der dritte Code hat 10-Stellen. Die Lösung ist: 1 2 2 2 1 2 2 2 1 1
Der vierte Code lautet: 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 1

Deku Tree

Is there any reason to be higher than rank 3 gunsmith on your alts? Do you get different/better roll options on his weapons at rank 4 or 5 or higher?

Mupod

either I have strange luck or the Armsday weapons aren't as random as they seem. I got two Eirenes with exactly the same stuff - void, luck in the chamber, reduced range+increased stability and agility, zen moment/shoot to loot. Overall seems very nice though and this may be the sniper I get to 310 for general usage and IB/Trials. I have lots of special weapon fodder but haven't found 'the one' yet.

lol the Zhalo Supercell wrecks this mission

Zhalo Supercell wrecks everything. And I got a 310 from an engram yesterday!

Well, if it makes you feel better I got a worse bond than the one I was wearing and 2 shards from Oryx :p Also had 20 shards in my inventory.

Warpriest finally decided to drop something for a change though. After like 7 kills I got the sniper.

Nope, not feeling better. :p The sniper is good and I love the sound it makes, but I wanna compare it with the Omolon Eirene and decide if I want to infuse it or not Seems the Eirene might be better.

We were hoping you'd join us yesterday, Gav and Pelias thought you'd be on.

either I have strange luck or the Armsday weapons aren't as random as they seem. I got two Eirenes with exactly the same stuff - void, luck in the chamber, reduced range+increased stability and agility, zen moment/shoot to loot. Overall seems very nice though and this may be the sniper I get to 310 for general usage and IB/Trials. I have lots of special weapon fodder but haven't found 'the one' yet.

You ordered two? If so then yes they have a preset set of perks for that week, so everyone that ordered had a choice between the same three snipers.

Liamc723

I need to the light 300 strike for the exotic sword quest. My sword is the sol one.

PSN is Liam_Croft, add me and we can do this.

Hedera

Zhalo Supercell wrecks everything. And I got a 310 from an engram yesterday!

Nope, not feeling better. :p The sniper is good and I love the sound it makes, but I wanna compare it with the Omolon Eirene and decide if I want to infuse it or not Seems the Eirene might be better.

We were hoping you'd join us yesterday, Gav and Pelias thought you'd be on.
Yeah didn't think so.

Well, yesterday was either raid in the afternoon and work after dinner or raid after dinner and work in the afternoon. Since we managed to do one in the afternoon I didn't show up at night. I think we may do one tonight if you're interested :)

All this Supercell talk, hope I can manage the mission without one...

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Man such a pain to get the Xbox up and running on this preview dash update.

Hope I have this new quest.

At least with this I get the feeling it's just a hidden timer (next armsday)

Yeah, we still have three Classified missions left. The last Rasputin one which seems to be a modified saber strike, and then two others, one called Blood in the Garden and the other set at Twilight Gap 'Shadows at Twilight'.

Top Bottom