• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Bungie is managing us crazies by time gating the content - I'm ok with it. Otherwise everything would have been obtained in 3 weeks.

Also, I bet Bungie is watching how we are doing King's Fall and will adjust Heroic to make it as hard as possible.

I think DeeJ, or Luke said that the hard raid was designed first. Then they based the normal off of it.

Probably. Those big streamers are terrible. No idea why people pay so much attention to them.

To be fair i'm happy a guy can make a living playing videogames on tv. There are shady tactics being used though in twitch, starting from the obnoxious sub/donation soundbytes and visuals.

Dunno if a planned out fake donation to get pity money was used here. Gothalion "seems" like a cool enough dude not to pull such a stunt :D

ich00

Armsday! Gonna need help for the final step with Solar Exotic Sword quest tonight. Hopefully someone can help me.

I have to do the Arc sword if you want a hand, won't be on until 9-930EST tho...

Whoa thanks for all the replies folks. So if I have turned in 4 already the gunsmith is going to give me a quest today?

It's my birthday today 😎

Happy Birthday!

purg3

slept with Malkin
Did some fragment hunting last night, just need 2 more for ToM. I tried the scent of the work a few times but couldn't get the timing down, super close though. And just need to do the skyburners last part.

Weak :p

At least tell me you slapped someone off the edge with Raze-Lighter.

Nope, left it in the vault.

Was a great run, thanks for the help and hope that you got some sleep. Sorry for my poor jumping skills last night.

I got like 4 hours or so sleep which is enough. Don't worry about your jumping skills you'll get better with practice, it was your 1st run right?

Just had 6 people waiting in one area of mars for public event, it pops up as eliminate the target, everyone leaves.

E92 M3

I think DeeJ, or Luke said that the hard raid was designed first. Then they based the normal off of it.

Yes, I know, but I'm also very certain they are looking at how we play and adjust things appropriately. Now don't get me wrong, they won't change major encounters, but change small things enemy placement or alter specific timing.

PuMa

Did some fragment hunting last night, just need 2 more for ToM. I tried the scent of the work a few times but couldn't get the timing down, super close though. And just need to do the skyburners last part.

Have a friend open the platforms ahead of you for the Scent of the Worm chest. MUCH easier.

loooool

This first part of The First Curse quest is some bullshit. Go kill stuff with hand cannon, come back, "Ugh, wait for armsday." That's it. There's another armsday wait next week but at least there are intermediate steps to make you feel like you're doing something.

See you in 2 weeks probably disappointing exotic hand cannon

purg3

slept with Malkin
Yes, I know, but I'm also very certain they are looking at how we play and adjust things appropriately. Now don't get me wrong, they won't change major encounters, but change small things enemy placement or alter specific timing.

Yeah, no way one man gaze will be a viable strat for HM Golgorogologolth. I'm really curious how some of the other encounters will differ.

Have a friend open the platforms ahead of you for the Scent of the Worm chest. MUCH easier.

Good call lol.

Frostburn

King's Fall Full Raid - PS4

1. US-Frostburn
2. PSK_Box
3. Ronnoc_2313
4. RVArescue
5. kiguel182
6. MrCriminal

Starting at 10:45 AM EST (An hour from now)

Hanmik

can a new Destiny player (level 40 lightlevel 234) still get the black spindle..?

and what is the best way to level my light..?

PuMa

Happy Birthday LT!

SRO0ZwmImic0.gif

YTbZzCkRQCEJa.gif

Probably. Those big streamers are terrible. No idea why people pay so much attention to them.

To be fair i'm happy a guy can make a living playing videogames on tv. There are shady tactics being used though in twitch, starting from the obnoxious sub/donation soundbytes and visuals.

Dunno if a planned out fake donation to get pity money was used here. Gothalion "seems" like a cool enough dude not to pull such a stunt :D

That is some high level conspiracy theory shit right there. I agree on the constant sub/donation soundbytes and visuals being super annoying, though. Too many stimuli for me. Maybe I'm just getting old.

Bogeypop

tfw you help a blueberry, who was being idiotic and charging the boss only to get ground pounded over and over, kill the Taken Patrol Boss and he won't leave the old Loot Cave in Venus so you can farm kills for your Daily Bounties, feels bad man :(

loooool

This first part of The First Curse quest is some bullshit. Go kill stuff with hand cannon, come back, "Ugh, wait for armsday." That's it. There's another armsday wait next week but at least there are intermediate steps to make you feel like you're doing something.

See you in 2 weeks probably disappointing exotic hand cannon

So that's what starts at rank 5? Interesting. My Titan's not there yet, should be next week.

Still need to get my Hunter and Warlock to rank 3 as well, want that Tlaloc and Ace of Spades.

void666

Banned
Blade Reforged: Sealing the Blade (solar)

I have to defeat adleg and alak in 30 seconds. Doable solo?

Well, it's not impossible. BUT this strike has matchmaking. It's armsday so chances are you will have randoms with you.
It'd be better if you ask friends to help your or look for people doing the same sword here on gaf.

FeD.nL

So i'm wondering if the Siege of the Warmind (heroic) might bring it to the next step (i'm still stuck on the warsat phase, keep getting the wrong events). I mean the Firewall mission used TDB music and there were fallen/hive knights that showed the code.

Deku Tree

If you are looking to spend 135 marks, you can buy the legendary heavy weapon engram from the cryptarch.

It has a chance to turn into a 310 Truth or a 310 TL. Or you can dismantle the legendary that you get for the gunsmith in the SS quest.

PuMa

That is some high level conspiracy theory shit right there. I agree on the constant sub/donation soundbytes and visuals being super annoying, though. Too many stimuli for me. Maybe I'm just getting old.

You're right. Probably an age/demographic thing.

Completing all 5 modules awards you with the Reassembled IKELOS Fusion Core, which must be brought to the Gunsmith. Turning it in results in a dead end, and it seems most likely that the next step is time gated.

Oh, for @&^$s sake...

noomi

If you are looking to spend 135 marks, you can buy the legendary heavy weapon engram from the cryptarch.

It has a chance to turn into a 310 Truth or a 310 TL. Or you can dismantle the legendary that you get for the gunsmith in the SS quest.

I think I'm going to start purchasing engrams now anyway, there is nothing else I need from the vendors.

Either that or planetary materials :p

PuMa

Great tip, Deku.

Hanmik

a quick question..

is there a difference to when you turn in an engram..? should you have a higher level..? have a higher rank with the cryptograph..?

I have always just turned in all my engrams right away once I got them..

purg3

slept with Malkin
There really needs to be a planetary mat conversion to other planetary mats. I have so much wormspore now that it's becoming pointless. There should be a 2>1 conversion to another planetary mat. Or convert a stack into motes or something.

Top Bottom