• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT33| Hey Luke, What's the Theme for King's Fall? (Unmarked Spoilers)

Vanguard playlist non-heroic.

So you ran them whenever they came up... not just the lvl 20 strike over and over?

I'm going for Does not Bow (same strike drop) and can't figure out if grinding lvl 20 single strikes back to back or running the vanguard playlists is smarter.

matmanx1

So I haven't been focusing on the first step of the Chaperone quest that has you get kills with last word equipped, just been doing it every now and then in a crucible match that I feel I can make progress. I have gotten to 60% this way.

Last night, I do the daily rumble, win the match and lose 8% of my progress. I know that kill streaks really give you a lot of points, but I had two 5 kill streaks during the match. Below is the match summary, I'm really surprised I lost 8%.

Yeah, that quest is somewhat stupid that way. I genuinely don't understand the scoring system at all. Just like you I had a clash match where I had a 1.67 KD and lost 7% of my progress. It basically rewards killing sprees very strongly and penalizes deaths very strongly such that if you are killing 2 and then dying you will actually lose progress.

At this point I am just equipping my Last Word whenever I get Heavy or am about to pop my Super. Doing that I am actually creeping up 5 - 10% per match. I'll eventually get through it but it is sure enough a pain.

Kyne

*Sigh*

Too much waiting in Destiny nowadays

look at it another way..

if -all- exotics had been unlocked from the start, that 3oC bug would have granted everyone pretty much every exotic on the loot table, and all the 1%er's would already be done with all quest exotics.

The only thing that anyone would be doing right now waiting for Hard Mode/Trials.

Speaking of NeoGAF, anyone know where I can get Chrome extensions like quick reply and live feed or whatnot?

Also, is there a good chrome ext. for Destiny? I'm trying to make my entire life more organized :D

mcfizzle4

I head to Mars and go straight to Scablands and find a WARSAT has dropped and is about 50% done. Sounds like I lucked out compared to most people.

matmanx1

Impact on pulse rifles is deceptive. Even the crappiest ones do like 24 per headshot for a 72 burst, as good as a high impact scout or weak hand cannon with nowhere near the amount of kick.

Pulses are kinda bullshit tbh lol

Yeah that's probably the key issue with pulse rifles. They are much easier to use than a good auto rifle (due to the stability) and generally have better range to boot. They are almost where HC's were pre- 2.0 except perhaps worse because legendary versions are still very, very good.

HC's need a boost, shotguns need a further range nerf (just in PVP ) and pulse rifles probably need less base stability to make them closer in feel to an auto rifle that fires in bursts (but does more damage per shot).

Tecnniqe

Banned
I sent this to Lukes twitter :D
CQuuE-yXAAAHVYY.png:large

look at it another way..

if -all- exotics had been unlocked from the start, that 3oC bug would have granted everyone pretty much every exotic on the loot table, and all the 1%er's would already be done with all quest exotics.

The only thing that anyone would be doing right now waiting for Hard Mode/Trials.

yeah i don't really have a problem with them milking some of their content.. there's already very little to do in the game besides raid at this point

ERMint13

Is the Armsday Fusion viable in PvP?

I'm killing it with my old Perruns and I haven't found a suitable replacement yet.

Hoping IB brings the fusion back so I can work on getting that.

Afrocious

Happy birthday LT. Hope you can get out of Vietnam soon.

Also, until anyone wants to get their exotic swords (I need Solar and Void), I'll be working on these armsmith guns.

Top Bottom